Name: agni
Role: mage
Guild: sunder
---
Level: 0
EXP: 0
CATACOMBS wrote:
[ main thread ]
The catacombs are a vast underground network of tunnels, only accessible by a few select spots on the surface.
Ancient cats carved and explored these tunnels through centuries of hard work. At the heart of the catacombs
is a nook bustling with life: Catalena. Here cats live harmoniously in groups called guilds, in which every memb-
er has it's own special role. There are merchants, barbarians, witches, foragers, every type of citizen you could
imagine. Everyone contributes to Catalena in their own way and keeps it safe for the cats that live there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

you must have already registered your guild and have a founder to enter!

itemless
edits: ears, tail, accessories

this catalenian has a reputation, but how did they earn it and how does it affect your guilds perception of them?
max 600 words, no extras. prettying up is allowed but i will primarily be judging based on your answer to the prompt.

ends on the 30th at 7pm EST (23:00 CS time)
won by Captain. A. Stark.!
Last edited by Canis. on Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Guild Recruit 34

Postby BlackWren » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:42 pm

username:
name:
guild:
prompt:

HeK
gonna try for this kiddo
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:45 pm

username: Wileyfangs
    name:
    guild:
    prompt:

Wip wip
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmKitty » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:02 pm

dropping out♡

good luck everybody♡♡♡
Last edited by GrimmKitty on Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
ARTFIGHT | my toyhou.se | the bestest bean
discord@GrimmKitty#2779 or @grimmkitty
//don't stress about what other people view as art, draw and do what makes you happy//
th character sale/trade | my character for character

♡ I hyper-focus and forget things, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM about anything ♡
GrimmKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:08 pm

username:
Queen Vivane

name:
Ares

role:
fighter

guild:
Walkers Of The Night

prompt:
Being named after a god of war comes with others automatically making certain assumptions, as Ares has unfortunately found out the hard way time after bitter painful time. He quickly gained a reputation for being a fearsome fighter who attacked with no holds barred. It was the simple biased assumptions that drove him to gain the reputation. The fights started small and often ended in a loss for Ares but he soon learned the hard way that simply throwing himself at his opponent wouldn't work. So the stubborn tom cat figured out how to play according to his opponents weaknesses.
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:22 am

username: captain.a.stark.
    name: agni
    role: mage
    guild: sunder
    prompt:

Image -- [ word count: 600 ]

"look at me, agni.." anthony's brisk meow was enough to send shivers down the fighter's spine, as he gulped, candid eyes slowly flickering up to meet the leader's gaze. ever since his "incident," fewer cats had begun to trust him, calling him dangerous. and he was something to be timid and take caution with.. no doubt, but the point where they strung him had it's false extremities. he had lost control, unable to whisk his magic into check. all forwards to his negligence with the powerful blood that ran through his veins. every being in catalena had a right to judge him, and they all did.

standing at the foot of an overhang, the fiery cat turned his head back to study the one behind him, an old cat. anyone with a wise mind would know that he was to be consulted with any problem, although most left in anger, for his words left scars.. marks deeper than scratches that would never heal. "my mother.. where is she..?" agni's tone quivered, his paws bouncing nervously against the stone as his ears flicked up with anticipation, awaiting an answer. for all these years, he had traveled the lands of catalena, looking for the dam that had carried him in her womb, and kindled his soul. and now, heart slamming against his chest, his eyes were ignited with a thirst for curiosity, knowing that if this was all true, he would find her again. he would have a family, someone to love. "my child.. your mother passed. a long time ago. you were just too disconnected to realize," his acquaintance finally hissed with a laugh, wheezing as he turned away and flicked his tail, awaiting his payment. but the words leaving his tongue.. had completely froze agni. she was gone? it couldn't be true! how.. she had made a promise, such a long time ago, when he had still been a kit. that she would always be there for him, that she would live to see his first mate, join his first guild, and that she would observe with love as he feathered into something as legendary as a phoenix. golden eyes blurred with tears, the flaming cat blinked them back, ignoring the burn as his hackles raised, a harsh response to the news. "she.. she can't be. you liar." he snarled, tossing the insult as his breathing increased in an angry pattern. "relax, my child. she's gone, a long time ago, in a battle.. fighting for you. but you didn't know that, right? and here you are, accusing me of providing you false information. no wonder you were abandoned." he snorted, eyes narrowing in challenge, ignoring his aching bones as he stretched forward, facing the feline. "now.. i provided information, pay me." and that was the final straw. agni's temper had never been in check.. but when he spoke like that about the only being who had ever cared for him.. it truly hurt. an enraged, pained scream escaped from the cat's throat, as his magic flared up to it's full potential, the old cat in front of him now frightened for his life. he didn't make it out safely, severe burns covering the other male's body. as soon as it had been done, every second was regretted.

his flashback ended, the cat looking back at anthony with a gulp. "...welcome to the guild. we know what you did was only out of.. uncontrollable anger, and i can relate.." he paused momentarily, eyes flashing with an unknown emotion before focusing again, head dipping in welcome. "you're protected here. always. i promise."
Last edited by Captain. A. Stark. on Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheeb » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:32 am

username:
      name:
      guild:
      prompt:

marking!! q o q hopefully i can manage to enter w/ school starting,,
x

“the world is full of magic things,
patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx― w.b. yeats

my twinmy damy kalons

x
Cheeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:24 pm

username: ιηεғғαвℓε нυsвαη∂s
    name: Kai
    role: Mage
    guild: xx
    prompt:
    Kai, the regal looking tom-cat calmly walked through the shadow covered forest with his ears perked at attention for any sudden sounds that seemed out of the ordinary. But, when one is in the Forest of Shadows, anything can happen to an unexpecting cat. But, the fire-walker had been though much worse then a couple of shade embued cats that clung to the shadows to stalk their prey.

His ears perked at a sudden noise he heard coming from a snapping branch somewhere behind him. An aura of flame could be seen around his front paws as he prepared to defend himself from any danger. “Who’s there?” The tom-cat called out into the seemingly never ending darkness of the forest. “I won’t hesitate to fight you shade cats off if I have too,” He said as he glanced at the brambles that were tugging at his armor and regalia that marked one as an ambassador to discuss important issues among the countless clans that where in Catalena.

“Relax, ambassador,” said a lithe she-cat that stalked out from seemingly out of the shadows that clung to ever part of this particular forest. “The Forest means no harm to those that come with no criminal intent, so you can cease trying to summon a fire spell.”The she-cat spoke. Kai tried to get a good look at what he assumed to be the leader of the clan he was sent to discuss possible trade or aid in helping other clans with raids when they arise. With some moonlight slipping through the darkened forest, he got a good look at the fellow cat before him. The she-cat was black furred, so they can be easily camouflaged in the shadowed covered forest, and she had forest green eyes.

“I take it that you are the leader of the clan that resides in the Forest of Shadows?” Kai asked the female cat before him. “Indeed, I am. I am Nyx, the clan that lives here is scattered and far and few but I have plans to bring them together in a orderly manner.” She said. Even though life itself was chaotic, that doesn’t mean clan life would have to be chaotic with it. “We’ve heard tales about ambassador’s coming to our lands, but never thought they were true to believe. The Forest of Shadows isn’t a nice place to live in or to be around after all.” She said. “The Forest tends to drive those away before they even set foot into the dense woods.” It was when the she-cat spoke that the Forest stood still, and quiet and a wave of unease washed over Kai. It was as if the Forest was watching him somehow, he wouldn’t lie if he didn’t think that there where cats all around him, waiting for Nyx to give the order. But the she cat didn’t seem like that kind of cat, no scars, or wounds. A lithe body perfect for a stealth operation...or a mage.

“Now, why would an ambassador come to our parts of the woods?” Nyx asked Kai.

“I’ve been sent here to discuss trade regulations and to have members from your clan or yourself to help during raids if they where to arise in the coming future,” He spoke thoughtfully and a little on edge that this cat could easily overpower him in the aspect of magic.

“An alliance then? Mm...that would work well for us. Very well then, come along Ambassador. I’ll lead the way to our basecamp.”
───────────────────────────────
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

!

Postby Canis. » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:47 am

a reminder that there is a little over 24 hours left on this adopt! forms not finished before the deadline will not be counted!
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Canis. » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:27 pm

i am a bit late but this is now closed for judging
Canis.

My pets