ARPG INFO wrote:GrimmKitty
Name: Shadow Stormwinds
Role: fighter
Guild: Dark Souls Guild
Level: 0
EXP: 0
CATACOMBS wrote:
[main thread]
The catacombs are a vast underground network of tunnels, only accessible by a few select spots on the surface.
Ancient cats carved and explored these tunnels through centuries of hard work. At the heart of the catacombs
is a nook bustling with life: Catalena. Here cats live harmoniously in groups called guilds, in which every memb-
er has it's own special role. There are merchants, barbarians, witches, foragers, every type of citizen you could
imagine. Everyone contributes to Catalena in their own way and keeps it safe for the cats that live there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

ends on the 1st on cs rollover!
No extras but pretty forms are ok
Prompt: Describe their best/worst day through their eyes. [cat's perspective][first person]

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]role:[/b]
[b]guild:[/b] [url=][/url]
[b]prompt:[/b]
Last edited by jennfreckles on Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

┌─────────────────────────────┐
Art shop
Free sketches
Toyhou.se
Deviantart
Trello To-Do List
Discord: Jennfreckles#1862 // jennfreckles
⋙⋆⋙⭐︎⋙✦❤✦⋘⭐︎⋘⋆⋘
♌︎ - ♫ - ♀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- - - ▯ - ▯- ▯ - ▯ - ▯

└─────────────────────────────┘
jennfreckles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Guild Recruit 031

Postby GrimmKitty » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:04 pm

||username||
GrimmKitty

||name||
Shadow Stormwinds

||gender||
male

||role||
fighter

||guild||
Dark Souls Guild

||prompt||
(869 words)

I had no name. No family. No home. All I thought about was survival, were my next meal was coming from. My claws scraped the stone floors of the cavern as I crept in the shadows of the merchant square. Delicious smells of freshly baked pies drifted through the air and into my awaiting nose, making my stomach growl angerly with hunger. I needed one of those! Saliva dripped from my hungry jaws as I licked my lips in anticipation.

Now to formulate a plan. The marketplace was filled with chattering cats making the air buzz with life. I slipped past a few unsuspecting victims, their coin satchels a little lighter after my passing. I paused and counted my prizes, I thought I might have enough for a pie. Once I reached the stall with the baked goods I padded up confidently and opened my mouth to speak when everything went wrong.

"You!" came a angry snarl.This was a mistake, I had robbed this stall not two days ago. Why didn't I recognize it?

I turned to flee but the merchant gave chase and they were not alone, a few of the other stall keepers saw me and gave cries of anger. This was definitely the worst day of my life. How was I going to escape?

Running into the less traveled network of caves I struggled to keep running. My legs were shaking with exhaustion. I couldn't keep going. My vision blurred, were was I? I didn't recall any of these tunnels. Blackness swallowed my vision and i fell.

Did the catch me? But this is strange. I was comfortable and warm. I could hear the low murmur of voices...were they talking about me? I cautiously opened my eyes and took in my surroundings, I was in what seemed like medical ward. A giant ball of orange flame swirled in the center of the cave ceiling, casting light and warmth on the room. My eyes found the exit, a faint blue glow emitted from the passage. What was I thinking? I couldn't run, I would just get lost again and my legs were to sore to run. I twitched my limbs and to my surprise my bandaged legs didn't feel painful like I expected.

The voices had stopped speaking. They had noticed I'm awake. I turned my head anxiously to look at the figures. To my surprise one of them wore a gentle smile and the other had a crooked smile. I could see the one with snaggle teeth was trying to be friendly. I gulped and waited for them to speak.

"Hello stranger, my name is Rosegold Darkly," spoke the one with snaggle teeth,"I am the founder of the Dark Souls Guild. We found you passed out near the entrance to our guild, so we took you in and treated your injuries. Who might you be?"

I looked down, I was a thief with no name. What was I meant to say?

Looking at me Rosegold flicked his tail,"Why don't we get something to eat and drink in the main hall? We can speak further there."

I was about to protest when my stomach yowled in protest, making the founder chuckle,"This way," he smiled and helped me wobble my way across the floor.

When I entered the main hall I was greeted by many cats laughing and speaking. There was a roaring fire in the center of the room, making the cave homely. I had to pause to take this all in, Rosegold patiently waited by my side. Once I was ready we made our way close to the fire and onto cushions that had been placed on the floor. I saw a few glance at me curiously but then went back to their conversations. A guild member soon came back with food and drinks and laid them in front of me. I licked my lips and glanced up at Rosegold who nodded. I eagerly dug in and polished everything edible that was laid in front of me. Delicious.

Rosegold waited for me to finish, waited for me to speak.

I was starting to stress, what if they decided to turn me in? My worries were swiped aside when I heard Rosegold speak,"How would you like to join my guild?" he asked me.

I couldn't believe my ears,"Me? But you know nothing about me," I asked in disbelief.

He chuckled,"Nonsense, I know you don't have a home and you steal to get by."

My insides froze, how did he know?

"Some angry merchants were also in the area looking for a thief," he continued,"I told them never saw any cat come this way," he smiled.

"You did that? For me?" I asked amazed at the kindness of this stranger.

"Of course," he replied,"So how about it? Would you join my guild and be a part of this family?"

"Y-y-yes," I managed to stammer out, happiness overwhelmed me.

"That's good to hear!" said Rosegold,"What is your name?"

"I don't have a name..." I looked down.

Rosegold put his paw on mine,"Then from this day forward you shall be known as Shadow Stormwinds."

"Thank you," I, Shadow Stormwinds, spoke,"Thank you."

This was truly the best day of my life.
ARTFIGHT | my toyhou.se | the bestest bean
discord@GrimmKitty#2779 or @grimmkitty
//don't stress about what other people view as art, draw and do what makes you happy//
th character sale/trade | my character for character

♡ I hyper-focus and forget things, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM about anything ♡
GrimmKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:11 am

username: Frisco
name: Captain Favin
role: fighter
guild: cool cats club
prompt:
Waves of clear water crashed against the ship, as it soared at remarkable speed. I smiled looking at the horizon. Nothing but endless, deep blue sea surrounded me.
I unrolled my treasure map. A week prior I looted it from a shipwreck.
"Captain, should we dock for the night? The crew is getting anxious"
I laughed out loud at the words of my first mate, who just arrived by my side.
"Nonsense, Gille! Full speed ahead and we should make it to the island before dawn!"
With one paw on the stere I took a glance at the map. I turned the wheel to adjust my course.
"B-but captain... The boys say these parts are dangerous, protected by monsters, they say. Not one came back alive after venturing there, they say"
I laughed out loud again.
"Nothing, but silly stories to scare us away! Greedy sailors make them up because they want all the treasure for themselves!"
I grinned. I would know, as I made up some of those stories myself. Gille however, did not look convinced. I rolled the map and lay it down. I put my paw on his shoulder.
"Look. There is no monster in these waters more scary than me" My eyes gleamed cheekily, his still sparkled with fear. I decided to be more serious for a second.
"Gille, this isn't our first adventure together. Remember when we had to deal with sea serpents? Or when an armada chased us? Remember the sudden storms, the angry whale, all the times we had to fight for our lives?"
Slowly, he nodded his head.
"We've faced all sorts of dangers before, but we always came out of them alive and rich because we always stayed together and believed in our power!" I flash my white teeth in a grin. "We are the best pirate crew there ever was and no legend and no monster can stop us!"
I let go of the wheel and put my other paw on his shoulder, looking him deep in the eyes.
"Believe in our comrades and believe in me, Gille! We'll be fine"
Finally he broke into a smile and saluted.
"Ay, captain!" With these words he scurries off to join the rest of my team.
We began to sail even faster and when the sun started to set I heard the magic words I've been longing for.
"Land ahoy!"
And suddenly, our boat slowed down coming to a stop. I furrowed my brows.
"I never gave the order to drop anchor! Which one was so eager?!"
I realised something was wrong as I said that. The ship... was going backwards.
A gigantic tentacle, longer than our mast, came out of the sea and wrapped itself around the hull. Another one grabbed Kermin and dragged him over the railing. I heard his scream die off as he dove under. I stood with my mouth open, unable to move. Everything was happening so fast. I gave no orders, but cannons fired and cutlasses slashed as more tentacles appeared from both sides and wrecked "Feral Onion", sending my crew to their doom.
The floor collapsed underneath me and I fell into the cold, deep dark. My lungs pierced with pain as they got flooded. I saw pieces of my precious vessel hit the water around me. I couldn't breath. My eyes started to shut and then, in far distance I saw it. A monster of enormous size with the body of an octopus, scaly wings and feline ears. The creature of legends and every sailor's nightmare - the Cathulhu. It reached out towards me. I started paddling frantically, instinctively trying to save myself from being eater, but there was no hope. The rest of my strength left me.
It placed a tentacle on my forehead and showed me visions that I couldn't understand at the time. Then it spoke.
Arise. It does not end here.
I woke up on a shore. My muscles twitched, i rolled onto my paws and coughed up water. My lungs hurt, I was exhausted, but after a quick check I realised I was perfectly fine. Not a single scar on my body, just a piece of wet, dirty paper stuck to my face. I grabbed it and looked. It was a pamphlet for guild recruitment. It's logo, the Cathulhu.
That day I lost everyone and everything, including my old self. All due to my greed and bravado. But I haven't lost my life. It still wasn't the end.

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jennfreckles » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:58 am

GrimmKitty wrote:
||username||
GrimmKitty

||name||
Shadow Stormwinds

||gender||
male

||role||
fighter

||guild||
Dark Souls Guild

||prompt||
(869 words)

I had no name. No family. No home. All I thought about was survival, were my next meal was coming from. My claws scraped the stone floors of the cavern as I crept in the shadows of the merchant square. Delicious smells of freshly baked pies drifted through the air and into my awaiting nose, making my stomach growl angerly with hunger. I needed one of those! Saliva dripped from my hungry jaws as I licked my lips in anticipation.

Now to formulate a plan. The marketplace was filled with chattering cats making the air buzz with life. I slipped past a few unsuspecting victims, their coin satchels a little lighter after my passing. I paused and counted my prizes, I thought I might have enough for a pie. Once I reached the stall with the baked goods I padded up confidently and opened my mouth to speak when everything went wrong.

"You!" came a angry snarl.This was a mistake, I had robbed this stall not two days ago. Why didn't I recognize it?

I turned to flee but the merchant gave chase and they were not alone, a few of the other stall keepers saw me and gave cries of anger. This was definitely the worst day of my life. How was I going to escape?

Running into the less traveled network of caves I struggled to keep running. My legs were shaking with exhaustion. I couldn't keep going. My vision blurred, were was I? I didn't recall any of these tunnels. Blackness swallowed my vision and i fell.

Did the catch me? But this is strange. I was comfortable and warm. I could hear the low murmur of voices...were they talking about me? I cautiously opened my eyes and took in my surroundings, I was in what seemed like medical ward. A giant ball of orange flame swirled in the center of the cave ceiling, casting light and warmth on the room. My eyes found the exit, a faint blue glow emitted from the passage. What was I thinking? I couldn't run, I would just get lost again and my legs were to sore to run. I twitched my limbs and to my surprise my bandaged legs didn't feel painful like I expected.

The voices had stopped speaking. They had noticed I'm awake. I turned my head anxiously to look at the figures. To my surprise one of them wore a gentle smile and the other had a crooked smile. I could see the one with snaggle teeth was trying to be friendly. I gulped and waited for them to speak.

"Hello stranger, my name is Rosegold Darkly," spoke the one with snaggle teeth,"I am the founder of the Dark Souls Guild. We found you passed out near the entrance to our guild, so we took you in and treated your injuries. Who might you be?"

I looked down, I was a thief with no name. What was I meant to say?

Looking at me Rosegold flicked his tail,"Why don't we get something to eat and drink in the main hall? We can speak further there."

I was about to protest when my stomach yowled in protest, making the founder chuckle,"This way," he smiled and helped me wobble my way across the floor.

When I entered the main hall I was greeted by many cats laughing and speaking. There was a roaring fire in the center of the room, making the cave homely. I had to pause to take this all in, Rosegold patiently waited by my side. Once I was ready we made our way close to the fire and onto cushions that had been placed on the floor. I saw a few glance at me curiously but then went back to their conversations. A guild member soon came back with food and drinks and laid them in front of me. I licked my lips and glanced up at Rosegold who nodded. I eagerly dug in and polished everything edible that was laid in front of me. Delicious.

Rosegold waited for me to finish, waited for me to speak.

I was starting to stress, what if they decided to turn me in? My worries were swiped aside when I heard Rosegold speak,"How would you like to join my guild?" he asked me.

I couldn't believe my ears,"Me? But you know nothing about me," I asked in disbelief.

He chuckled,"Nonsense, I know you don't have a home and you steal to get by."

My insides froze, how did he know?

"Some angry merchants were also in the area looking for a thief," he continued,"I told them never saw any cat come this way," he smiled.

"You did that? For me?" I asked amazed at the kindness of this stranger.

"Of course," he replied,"So how about it? Would you join my guild and be a part of this family?"

"Y-y-yes," I managed to stammer out, happiness overwhelmed me.

"That's good to hear!" said Rosegold,"What is your name?"

"I don't have a name..." I looked down.

Rosegold put his paw on mine,"Then from this day forward you shall be known as Shadow Stormwinds."

"Thank you," I, Shadow Stormwinds, spoke,"Thank you."

This was truly the best day of my life.

Congrats!!!

┌─────────────────────────────┐
Art shop
Free sketches
Toyhou.se
Deviantart
Trello To-Do List
Discord: Jennfreckles#1862 // jennfreckles
⋙⋆⋙⭐︎⋙✦❤✦⋘⭐︎⋘⋆⋘
♌︎ - ♫ - ♀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- - - ▯ - ▯- ▯ - ▯ - ▯

└─────────────────────────────┘
jennfreckles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmKitty » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:01 am

Ahhhhhh thank you<3 <3 <3 I will take very good care of this baby<3
ARTFIGHT | my toyhou.se | the bestest bean
discord@GrimmKitty#2779 or @grimmkitty
//don't stress about what other people view as art, draw and do what makes you happy//
th character sale/trade | my character for character

♡ I hyper-focus and forget things, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM about anything ♡
GrimmKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me