Artist Placebo [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Guild Recruit 030 | closed

Postby Placebo » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:33 am

CATACOMBS wrote:
[ main thread ]
The catacombs are a vast underground network of tunnels, only accessible by a few select spots on the surface.
Ancient cats carved and explored these tunnels through centuries of hard work. At the heart of the catacombs
is a nook bustling with life: Catalena. Here cats live harmoniously in groups called guilds, in which every memb-
er has it's own special role. There are merchants, barbarians, witches, foragers, every type of citizen you could
imagine. Everyone contributes to Catalena in their own way and keeps it safe for the cats that live there.

x
Name: Faun
Role: Forager
Guild: Veritas
---
Level: 0
EXP: 0
____________________________________________________________________________________________

You must have already registered your guild and have a founder to enter!

My first adopt for you all! I'm not sure where this came from because I went through three different iterations before settling on this one oof- Simply tell me a little bit about what makes them the happiest! Max of 300 words

edits: tail

End date: Tuesday Aug 27th at 23:59 CS/GMT time (or 28th at rollover)
Last edited by Placebo on Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Guild Recruit 030

Postby Aravel » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:34 am

Username: sun bear
    Name: Lilac
    Role:
    Guild: Dragons Blood
    Prompt:

xx prompt prompt prompt
Last edited by Aravel on Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaminari.denki » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:43 am

username:
name:
guild:
prompt:

mark owo

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFightDappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

Halloween is ✨5 9 days✨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:48 am

username:
name:
guild:
prompt:

Mark .o.

Wolftales ₊ she/her ˚ adult
═════════════════════
I have a bunch of Toyhouse codes
PM me if you want one ^^
═════════════════════
Toyhouse .˚ ✩ ≽^•⩊•^≼ .✧
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enokimoon » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:57 am

username: s-smolbean
name: Chrysus || Chrys for short || meaning gold in Latin
role: Merchant
guild: Moonwatchers' Guild
prompt:
    " Ah, hello there, " the pale cat called with a smile on his face. " Come, come !
    It's lovely here by the cliff- No, don't worry, it's completely safe, I assure you ! "

He breathes deeply and closes his eyes as a zephyr breeze brushed his face, enticing a deep sense of serenity and gaiety from within him. A mirthful laugh escapes his throat as the last of the wind passes, leaving almost as quickly as it came.

" Isn't it wonderful ? I mean, it's not every day a surface wind flows through the tunnels.
    " How do I know that it is from the surface ? Well, you see, I come from up there. "

With a claw, he gestures above, implying that his life had been primarily lived on the overworld.

" Why am I here now ? Well - "
    He stops mid-sentence, and the peacefulness in his eyes seems to falter ever so slightly- anxiety gripping him as he calls to mind his darkest moment.

" I fell. "

Tears begin to cloud his eyes, but he immediately wipes them away.
    " It's nothing to cry about, really ! I'm fine. "
    He paces towards the very edge of the cliff and scans the overlooking scenery.
    " Besides, I think it's wonderful here in the tunnels. Not too different from what I'd seen and experienced up there.
    " And whenever I feel anxious or uneasy, the breeze and being up high- just like this -makes me happy again. "

The dullness in his moon-like orbs is outshone by a rekindled flame.

" There are also guilds around here, I've heard-
    " W-Wait ! You're a guild leader ? "

His tail flicks back and forth, golden rings catching light as they move back and forth - he is thrilled.

" Forgive me for not introducing myself sooner. My name is Chrysus, and I aspire to join a guild.
    " Might I join yours ? "

[300 / 300]
Last edited by enokimoon on Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
previously s-smolbean
less active // college o<--<
x
do you know i could break beneath the weight
smol/enoki \\ they/them \\ filo 🇵🇭 art hobbyist
PMs + DMs are openwangxian. [disc ^^]
of the goodness, love, i still carry for you

ImageImageImage
studying to be a veterinarian :4 !!
commissions : closed
semi-active : (( // GMT+8
enokimoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinxs » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:59 am

username: uwu
name: Orion
role: Merchant
guild: Starlit Caverns (I hope it's okay I can't link it rn I'm on mobile and it's being dumb)
prompt: Orion finds happiness in their Jewelry. This may seem kind of dumb, or maybe even make them seem snotty if you assume things, but really... Its because it was their fathers. Their father was a kind man, one who would stop whatever he was doing just to kiss a boo boo, even if he was busy with work. One day... their father died in a raid. This devastated them. And all was left was the jewelry.
Last edited by jinxs on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
CHARMINGS!? -- jinx -- he/whatever -- lesbian -- th
jinxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zaz » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:07 am

mark!
zaz ♦ she/they ♦ <3

buttermilks
ImageImageImage
zaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloudedgazes » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:38 am

username: Cloudedgazes
name: Aelius
role: Forager
guild: X
prompt:
Really, it isn't that difficult to make Aelius happy. After all, she's a rather benevolent and kind soul, delighted by even the most simple pleasures. If asked what makes her most happy, she's have a whole list! It's be too troublesome to decide, with all the options... Perhaps sitting in the rays of the late summer sun? But of course that isn't something she can do often anymore, living underground and all. Oh! Or maybe picking flowers- Oh how alluring they are, with their beautiful petals and sweet smells! But they need sunshine too.. it's quite difficult to grow flowers underground. All right then. What about candle making? That's something you can do underground! After all, they are quite important for lighting the city of Catalena! Ah yes, candles are quite great- and underestimated too! Many take them for granted, not realizing their great potential! Why, candles can be scented all sorts of smells, and wax can be an array of colors too!

Oh yes! Baking is delightful. Cookies are great, and rather delicious too. Why, if she could eat everything she baked, Aelius might become fat on sweets! Macarons are quite good too, oh yes! Raspberry flavored ones, or maybe lemon! It's quite difficult to choose...
Oh the options are endless, aren't they? Not just one thing can make Aelius happy, as she finds joy in all activities, no? Okay, maybe not sparring (that might be the only thing she doesn't like), but other than that it's quite difficult to make her unhappy. Why waste time finding things to dislike, when she can spend her time finding joy in the things she does!

Accidentally went over the word count, now it's 275/300!
Last edited by Cloudedgazes on Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cloudedgazes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lily.Sweet » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:30 pm

Username: Lily.Sweet
Name: Faun
Role: Fighter Forager
Guild: Veritas
•✿•

“Woah, Sharpclaw, that was amazing!” A purr echoes from behind the patterned cat, as he returned from battle training. “You’re as fast as ever!”

Sharpclaw sighed, and let out a tired thanks. In Catalena, he had a duty to the Cats around him, to keep them safe, and support training of new cats. His tail curled tighter over his back in frustration, near tying in knots. Ahead of him today he still had promised to train pupils in wall-climbing, safe sprinting, and pounces in narrow tunnelways.

“Sharpclaw! We need your expertise!”
“Oh, good idea, grab Sharpclaw!”
“He always knows what to do”

Dirt moved under his paws, kneading the ground in frustration.

“S-Sharpclaw... are you okay?”

His ears folded back as he turned on a tailtip and fled into the increasingly small tunnels. Dirt brushed against his small frame, roots snagging at his ears, as he searched for his safe place. The tiniest opening, barely enough for an adult cat to squeeze through, that had the faintest shafts of sunlight spilling through. Pushing against roots, his claws giving him leverage to push outward, he emerged into a clearing.

He sighed for the second time today, but this time in bliss.

“Tired?” A voice echoed through the clearing
Great. More harassment. Perched in a tree above him was a pale Tom with swirling orange markings. The cat scaled down the tree, to meet him on the grass.

“Tired of living a lie, perhaps.” The cat suggested, leaving Sharpclaw feeling overwhelmed in his haven, his hackles raising.
“My name is Sarenrae. You don’t need to be fight here. Not anymore.”

Sharpclaw let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding. “My name is...” he hesitated, feeling the weight of expectations battling against his happiness, his self expression.

“My name is Faun.”

•✿•
300/300 words
That was tight! I wanted to share not just what brings him happiness, but how he found it, too, and how he may have joined the Guild of Veritas all in one!
Last edited by Lily.Sweet on Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image of Fennel by PrincessPeachie.
Link to my Character Collection
Lily.Sweet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:44 pm

Dropping! U w U
Last edited by Wileyfangs on Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me