Based on Click to view
Artist thiqq [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

goobies [030]

Postby thiqq » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:13 am

little horned beetle themed goobie :' )

tell me what this little busy "beetle" [not bee >:( ] likes to do for fun!
    min 25 words.

Code: Select all
    username:
    gooby name:
    gooby pronouns:
    gooby storage:
    prompt:

ends aug 28th

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx staff for
xxxxImage
xxxxcustoms open

xxda. | artshop. | ©

thiqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies [030]

Postby annie15970 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:56 pm

username: annie15970
gooby name: Tasniq
gooby pronouns: They/Them
gooby storage: Aspects of Existence
prompt: Before that day, that terrible heart wrenching day that the world broke apart. They used to do it as a job. Making jewelry and selling it to those who would buy it. They were shiny golds, silvers, and everything else in between. Perfectly cut jewels positioned just right to catch the light. Now on the ship, they are instead made of whatever they can find. Strings of electrical wire and glass come together in weird, fantastical ways that look as odd as expected. And yet it makes them happy, makes the world seem just a little bit normal. When they shared the jewelry with the crew, it was so nice to see how content they looked with the little trinket Tasniq made. So when they have a break between duties and chores, they work little by little. Each piece echoes his feelings and personality of the crew member he gives them to. A family of mismatched jewelry.
Last edited by annie15970 on Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:40 pm

username: MeltiTheDragon
    gooby name: Vega
    gooby pronouns: She/Her
    gooby storage: The S.S.S. Pythagoras
    prompt:

Vega sighed, looking up from her cutting board. Another night in the damn gravity pull of an asteroid belt. She felt like she was going to be sick. The ship was still nonoperational from the debris strike three nights ago. Captain had their resident techie working on it immediately and he claimed it would be done by that night. Yet again, it had been three night already. Still no thrusters. Not even the starboard one. Considering this was her grandmother's ship, and that's the only original part left on it, she swore the thing would never die. Apparently, she was mistaken. In the tale of rock versus decades old thruster, rock most certainly wins.

At least...she was pretty sure it was a night right now. For all she knew, it could've been the equivalent of noon back home.

God, she missed Omicron-06.

Brushing back tears, she continued chopping some of the food they'd stored for the trip. A little meat, a little greenery, a little bit of spice for zest. She absentmindedly stirred the stew, still lost in her thoughts. An unknown length of time later, she turned off the heat with her tail and took it off the heat. And when she finally got to plating it, she couldn't help but smile. She'd always wanted to try this recipe and never had the opportunity. The young, but talented chef was proud. Cooking was her lifeblood. It was the only thing that could surefire make her smile. At the very least, it was also the one thing that didn't have to change in her world. "Maybe there is an upside to this after all," she thought.

"Guys, dinner's up!"
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thiqq » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:53 pm

MeltiTheDragon wrote:
    username: MeltiTheDragon
    gooby name: Vega
    gooby pronouns: She/Her
    gooby storage: The S.S.S. Pythagoras
    prompt:

Vega sighed, looking up from her cutting board. Another night in the damn gravity pull of an asteroid belt. She felt like she was going to be sick. The ship was still nonoperational from the debris strike three nights ago. Captain had their resident techie working on it immediately and he claimed it would be done by that night. Yet again, it had been three night already. Still no thrusters. Not even the starboard one. Considering this was her grandmother's ship, and that's the only original part left on it, she swore the thing would never die. Apparently, she was mistaken. In the tale of rock versus decades old thruster, rock most certainly wins.

At least...she was pretty sure it was a night right now. For all she knew, it could've been the equivalent of noon back home.

God, she missed Omicron-06.

Brushing back tears, she continued chopping some of the food they'd stored for the trip. A little meat, a little greenery, a little bit of spice for zest. She absentmindedly stirred the stew, still lost in her thoughts. An unknown length of time later, she turned off the heat with her tail and took it off the heat. And when she finally got to plating it, she couldn't help but smile. She'd always wanted to try this recipe and never had the opportunity. The young, but talented chef was proud. Cooking was her lifeblood. It was the only thing that could surefire make her smile. At the very least, it was also the one thing that didn't have to change in her world. "Maybe there is an upside to this after all," she thought.

"Guys, dinner's up!"

both prompts tore my heart apart !! congrats!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx staff for
xxxxImage
xxxxcustoms open

xxda. | artshop. | ©

thiqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:43 pm

Ahh, thank you so much, thiqq! :3 I didn't even realize how both of our prompts approached the prompt as a coping mechanism, Your form was awesome Annie, I can't wait to see your ship grow as well.
Melti The Dragon
✚✚✚Autistic
✚✚✚Furry
✚✚✚Artist, Musician, Improv Comedian

If I've forgotten something, feel free to give me a little nudge!

I'm a Moderator for PS Adoptables! <3 Check them out! >>
Also, if you do decided to check it out, please consider noting I referred you!

Other Sites I'm On
{ Deviantart } ✚ { Furaffinity } ✚ { Toyhou.se }
{ Art Fight } ✚ { Refsheet } ✚ { Aywas }
Tracker Pages
{ Cascadeclan } ✚ { Sosna Gora } ✚ { Kingdom of Thorns }
{ Lucentclan } ✚ { Hlien Fuléao-anisth } ✚ { Sunset Bridge Business }

✚✚✚Formerly Known as Diamondshine101
    [C] - GreenGummies (sig art), sweathie (avatar)
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me