Gooby #27 by WolfWinter

Based on Click to view
Artist WolfWinter [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Gooby #27

Postby WolfWinter » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:19 am

Hey all, I'm WolfWinter. Here's the first of my GA designs.

Owner wrote:Username: hawkfire102
Name: Parados
Form: xxx

This competition will be a backstory contest! Tell me a little about their history leading up to their present day. It can be a general overview, or a specific story from their past, you decide what you want to share! You have up to 500 words, with one extra that can be either a single art piece or 250 words to use however you see fit. This ends 72 hours from posting, good luck! If you have any questions feel free to ask

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Extra: (250 words OR 1 art piece)

Traits
Common Fur (Backmane)
Standard Head
Standard Tail
Standard Ears/Horns
Common Goo (Pastel)
Last edited by WolfWinter on Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance
WolfWinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gooby #27

Postby Bettalong » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:25 am

Username: bettalong
Name:

res if i get time! >:'^0 gorgeous babey, i love those pinks so much,,
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkfire102 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:11 am

Username: hawkfire102
Prompt: Parados always thought she had her life planned out ahead of her. On Omicron-06, all she ever wanted to be was a healer. It was what her family was good at. She studied hard and she managed to reach her goal. She found content in her job and she genuinely loved caring for others.

But then the explorations started. No one really knew why at the time but watching the ships come and go it made Parados wonder what was out there. It caused a rift between her and her family that she wanted to leave the planet. She sullenly continued her job, only hearing stories in passing from her follow healers about their adventures to nearby planets she started to feel envious.

That envy disappeared quickly when the planet started cracking. Everygoob scrambled to an escape pod. She was separated from her family and as she looked back at the cracking planet, she suddenly felt like she didn't want this adventure anymore.

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWinter » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:11 pm

hawkfire102 wrote:Username: hawkfire102
Prompt: Parados always thought she had her life planned out ahead of her. On Omicron-06, all she ever wanted to be was a healer. It was what her family was good at. She studied hard and she managed to reach her goal. She found content in her job and she genuinely loved caring for others.

But then the explorations started. No one really knew why at the time but watching the ships come and go it made Parados wonder what was out there. It caused a rift between her and her family that she wanted to leave the planet. She sullenly continued her job, only hearing stories in passing from her follow healers about their adventures to nearby planets she started to feel envious.

That envy disappeared quickly when the planet started cracking. Everygoob scrambled to an escape pod. She was separated from her family and as she looked back at the cracking planet, she suddenly felt like she didn't want this adventure anymore.

Congratulations on Parados hawkfire102! Can't wait to see what she gets up to in the future ^^
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance