stars #119 by watts

Based on Click to view
Artist watts [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

stars #119

Postby watts » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:45 am

my first adoptable kitty as an artist for stars, i'm so excited! does this cat want kits?
why or why not? you can use up to 200 words or one art piece (max. 10 words in art, no comics) -- no extras

ends august 28th, 8:00 pm est

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b] (max. 200 words
or 1 art piece)
x
Cat Name: nimblewing
Clan: Devilstooth Clan
Description: lilac tabby point
with green eyes
Edits: none
Owner: jonesy
Last edited by watts on Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

rpnt watts ; polyfrag DID system

it/they

apex legends || icon (c) tinivy @ tumblr
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stars #119

Postby vixiebun » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:19 am

Username: starii ★
      Cat Name: August-sunrise
      Clan: spirtdolls
      Prompt: wip. (max. 200 words
      or 1 art piece)
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:26 am

Username: Pufferheart
Cat Name: Frostflower
Clan: Cloudclan
Prompt: Frostflower would absolutely LOVE to have kits! Frostflower's dream is to get a mate and have kits. She loves kits because it makes her so proud to watch them grow up and accomplish their own dreams. Currently, Frostflower hasn't found the perfect mate yet, but she knows that someday they will find each other. She is content hunting & fighting for her clan, while watching over the other kits.
Last edited by lucas tazmily on Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myst_c » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:16 am

Username: Myst_c
      Cat Name: Petalbirch
      Clan: Breezeclan
      Prompt:

“The answer would be... no.”

“Why? Well, so many things! First of all, it’s the fear that would overwhelm me, I mean, the fact that you’ll have living things growing in your stomach and that your it’ll be so big it’ll weigh you down like a badger just seems uncomfortable and... aching.”
      “Not only that but when the kits are due, I will have to be the one to give birth to them and I KNOW that birth could lead to death anytime! I mean, what’s worse than that?!”

“Oh, I know most queens say it’s worth it, to have your own litter... your own family but I don’t see that.” She shook her head with a frown, “Yes, having tiny kits with you is adorable... I must admit and taking care of them seems fun, but I feel like that’s too much responsibility for me. Having to watch over them to make sure they don’t get into big trouble with the clan, feeding them constantly so they don’t starve just seems... really stressful! I mean, I’m still a young cat, I have plenty of time to rethink about having kits in the future but for now... No.”

199/200
Last edited by Myst_c on Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Myst_c | she/her
    inactive for 2 years,
    recently came back
    ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · credit

Myst_c

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alledowaya » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:50 am

Username: Alledowaya
Cat Name: Birchtail
Clan: Amurclan
Prompt: Amurclan does not follow traditional warrior code values. But as his rank equates with that of a medicine cat he has personally decided that he would not like cubs. If his cubs got hurt and a Leopard-Kin got hurt, his heart would be torn of who to help first, making quick thinking almost impossible in that sort of situation. He does not want to be the reason for someone to be permanently hurt, or worse.
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cozymutt » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:25 am

Username: jonesy
      Cat Name: Nimblewing
      Clan: Devilstooth Clan
      Prompt: [ 188 / 200 ]
      "Do I want kits?" The young tom cats eyes grew wide with the question. "Gosh, I never really thought about it." He grinned, sitting down and adopting a sort of thoughtful expression. "Hmm.. I love having a bit more freedom... having kits sounds so grown-up. I, of course, would give my life for my clan. It's also something I feel has silently been pressed upon me that I should eventually have them." His tail flicked thoughtfully as he paused, staring off into the forest a bit. "I guess I'm not opposed to it." He returned his gaze to you and his goofy grin widened. "If my clan required it, I would. If I find a she-cat I love and want kits with, I would." He stood up and flicked his tail high, his ears pricking toward a rustling sound in the forest. "Right now I feel I'm at my best without them. I'm sorry if this isn't the answer you wanted, but I have to go on patrol now." He looked back to you, dipping his head in farewell before bolting off and vanishing into the dense underbrush.
cozymutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monsolo » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:27 am

Username: Strawberry Milk
Cat Name: Oakstorm
Clan: Lightclan
Prompt: Oakstorm wants kits more than anything else! He adores kittens and would really love to have some of his own some day. There's just something about bringing life into the world that appeals to him.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxlistography | toyhou.se
xx.xxpreviously Strawberry Milk
xxCurrently obsessed with:
xxxx Music
xxxx Batman
xxxx Marvel Snap

xxCurrently listening to xxx
monsolo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Streak » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:01 am

Username: Streak
Cat Name: Willowleap
Clan: beechclan
Prompt:
    “Kits? Well, why not?” Willowleap’s eyes sparkle at the idea of offspring.

“I’ve always adored the idea of kits of my own. As an herbalist, I’m used to caring for others, but it’s always upsetting when they leave my care. Once I have my own kits, they’d stick with me longer than a patient. I’d foster them myself to teach them to care for others as I’ve cared for them. I’d love to snuggle up with my own cute little kits at night.” She pauses, thinking of how lovely that sounds.

“We’d keep each other warm at leafless time, and I’d protect them from all harm. They’d keep me company, and I’d get to feel a mother’s love of raising a tender child. I’ve saved quite a few cats in my time, and I pride myself in nothing moreso than my abilities to aid, but I’ve yet to feel an achievement as powerful as raising my own young.” She beams brightly, imagining little kits tussling in the dust in her den.

“Do I have a mate in mind? No, not yet, but once I find the right one, I’d love to raise a litter or two with them one day.” [200]
𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝓃
𝒶 𝓏𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓉𝒽

streak
she/her
bisexual
beechclan
buttermilks
my kals
minigames

art by foxe on fr

Streak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joke's On You » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:27 am

Username: Joke's On You
Cat Name: Softsong
Clan: Bones of Prey
Prompt:

The she-cat remained silent to the question at first, not quite knowing how to answer the question. But she figured she'd have to give in eventually. "No..." She whispered in a depressed tone, looking down at her paws. "I used to have the most wonderful mate and the perfect kits... But then... a sickness started to spread around the clan." Softsong remained silent for a few more moments, her eyes clouded with sadness. "I lost my mate and the kits due to that sickness... And I can't risk putting myself through that pain again. I can't bare to lose another family." The she-cat rose to her paws and nodded. "Have a wonderful day." She whispered as she stood up and walked to her den.

[124/200]

Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stars #119

Postby watts » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:14 am

goodness this was pretty hard to judge!

for that reason, i'd like to give out an hm along with the actual winner:
    - Myst_c! i love how you expressed the cat's personality through the answer, it made me giggle honestly.
    realizing that there's still time to think about it and prepare was also a lovely addition.

and as for the winner:
    - jonesy! nimblewing is absolutely adorable ?? i adore his reasoning being whatever his clan needs, he'll do.
    it really gives off that patriotic feel every good warrior must possess! congratulations, and take care of him!<3

rpnt watts ; polyfrag DID system

it/they

apex legends || icon (c) tinivy @ tumblr
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me