Based on Click to view
Artist ArcticWaterDrake [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Cocoa bean cat #3 - Starshine Paradise

Postby ArcticWaterDrake » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:28 am

Maybe I spent too much time on this one... sorry for the wait, hope y'all are interested in this beauty! It's hard being the only artist... maybe you could enter the artist search?

shameless self-plug intensifies

Anyways, this cutie will be a little bit harder to win since I spent so much time on them. Please tell me about their perfect day! Min. 50 words, max 300. Prettying up is fine, maximum of one extra! (Writing extra must be under 300 words)

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
CBC pronouns:
Prompt:
Extra (optional):

Ends August 27th, at CS rollover.
Extended to September 5th.

Traits:

[nr] - Heterochromia, colored pupil
[s] - Custom prongs, tail, ears, limbs, eye edit
[c] - Tail edit, bioluminescence (tail), hair edit
[uc] - Fur edit (longer)
Last edited by ArcticWaterDrake on Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
ArcticWaterDrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cocoa bean cat #3 - Starshine Paradise

Postby albino polar bear » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:49 am

Last edited by albino polar bear on Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4837231]Image[/url

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4604830]Image[/url]

There's always time for a story.
albino polar bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyDelicious » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:46 am

Username: KittyDelicous
Name: Gala
CBC pronouns: She/Her
Prompt: One day Gala was at the ice cream shop eating her favorite ice cream. She saw a cat outside all alone so she came over and introduced herself. It turned out that they had a LOT in common. Soon they became best friends. Maybe even the best friends. After they finished their ice cream they came to a park near by. They played some soccer, they played hide and seek, and then at the end of the day they walked each other home. When Gala was about to walked into her house she asked her bff what her number was. Soon after they were texting, facetiming, and talking to each other on the phone. This was Gala's best day ever!
Extra (optional):
KittyDelicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Hailey. » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:06 pm

Username: Hailey_Lovegrove
Name: Asteria (Meaning Goddess Of The Moving Stars)
CBC Pronouns: She/Her
Prompt: Asteria loves capturing pure beauty in still life. Some Quality paint and a Canvas out in the wild in the early morning will always please her. She travels the world making sure she doesn’t lose site of the natural Beauty of Mother Nature.
WIP
Extra: Thank for the opportunity to win this Beauty. She reminds me of a Astrid belt Far out in space.
.Hailey.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alckatraz » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:51 am

Username: Alckatraz
Name: Vespera ("evening star" in esperanto)
CBC pronouns: She/ her
Prompt: Her perfect day starts at sunset. Vespera loves to admire how the sun slowly disappears on the horizon, beautifully colouring the sky. After admiring the picturesque landscape, she goes on a walk under the starlight. Vespera has a really good sight in the dark, so she explores the realm whole night. Sometimes, when she feels tired and her paws hurt, she is just stopping to stargazing. She knows all the constellations and important stars. Her favourites are the comets. After Vespera sees one, she always making a wish and almost every time, that wish comes true. She is a nocturnal cat, playing all the night, and sleeping all day. That's how she got her name, to highlight her passion for the mysteries of the night.
Extra (optional): Thank you for the opportunity! <3
Last edited by Alckatraz on Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════════════╗
Katra | She/Her | Adult | ENTP

© | TH | Art Shop | Alckatraz#8667

╚════════════════════════╝
Alckatraz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:08 am

Username: Lady Mascaraed

Name: Lilac

CBC pronouns: she/her/hers

Prompt: Lilac’s perfect day starts off with her favorite breakfast berry, huckleberries! Of course, she goes out to look for huckleberries in the mountains near her home. Sadly, she can only get huckleberries during the season. After huckleberries, she likes to sit by the window and watch the bunnies, squirrels and other wildlife. Every now and then she chases the birds to play, she never hurts them or eat them, after all she is a cat. During the afternoon she will take a nap on her owners lap and won’t wake up till late at night.

Extra (optional): You did an amazing job on this cocoa bean cat! Lilac’s theme song is Vanilla Sky by Owl City!

xxxxxxxxxx
Music
xxxxxxxxxx

↳ the voice of the soul !!
────
ImageImageImageImage Image

Trade- Lights off - Cred
Emo/Scene - Adult - Single
Text - Text - Text
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items