tysm, i LOVE her!

NAME danuja
          GENDER female
          ROLE fighter
          GUILD the eden company
          LEVEL 0
          EXP 0
          WEAPON LEVEL

PERSONALITY battle-hardened and stone-faced, danuja could be described in one word: stoic. she doesn't like the company of strangers outside of her guild, and even within the presence of a fellow guild member, she isn't very talkative. danuja isn't hesitant to word her displeasure and annoyance for something, and is very honest when speaking her mind. nothing will hold her back from saying what she thinks is right, even if its rather abrasive.

although the bad characteristics of her personality mask the others, danuja does have some good traits. she is very protective of those few that she truly cares about, and makes it her internal oath to keep them out of danger and from wrongdoing. she is also extremely loyal and will not turn her back on others, sticking with them no matter what battle they're going through — danuja would help them through thick and thin.

BACKGROUND not much is known about danuja's past as she prefers to keep it concealed. apparently, she comes from a long-line of fighters, simply stating the reason why she chose her role was because "its in her blood." her father was a fighter, her mother was a fighter — her ancestors were most likely all fighters, so there is no reason for her to chose something else. it is speculated that danuja was apart of another guild before joining the eden company, she clearly has some experience and doesn't have the level of naivety like other new recruits.

PLAYLIST
          • slide - the goo goo dolls
          • song - artist

SKILL LEVEL
          • fighter level 0
          • fighter experience 7/50
          • weapon level starter weapon
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery