Lucy UFA - Winner Posted

Postby Coco Bunny » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:56 am

Back to the Masterlist
Itemless Reference

3 Breeding Slots Left

Edits:
[S] Skinny, Standard Hair
[C] Common fur (tail fur)

Congratulations to f1owercrown on winning Lucy!
Last edited by Coco Bunny on Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:35 am, edited 7 times in total.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lucy UFA - Kalon Readoption

Postby Knickknacks » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:00 am

username: knickknacks kalon name: minerva; rarely called 'min' gender: female

prompt response:
Memory potions.

Those are Minerva's concoctions of choice. She's always been a curious child, wanting to know everything about everything. Asking strange questions, reading every book that came within reach, and remembering odd details or offhand remarks for months afterward.

Her mind feels almost... crammed. Like things slip away from her before she can quite grasp them. Minerva hates that. She doesn't like forgetting things. She's started to keep journals, sketching places she's been and writing funny quotes she's heard others say.

Unlike a traditional potion, one you'd drink, Minerva has started soaking the pages of her journals in this concoction before writing on them. Once they've dried, she scrawls out all the memories she wants to keep ahold of. In the future, all she has to do is open the journal and inhale the thin mist that rises from the page she's interested in, and the memory will come back to her, clear as if she'd just experienced it.

Recipe wrote:i. ingredients
-A length of dusty cobweb- enough to line the inside of the cauldron you're brewing in.
-A handful of wild berries- it doesn't matter which kind, so long as they're almost, but not quite, ripe.
-Any pleasant-smelling herb. You can mix it up- this is a more cosmetic thing; it'll give the finished potion its aroma.
-A large owl's feather.
-A single drop of your blood. Just a pinprick- nothing drastic, please!
-Enough clear water to fill the cauldron- the cleaner the water is, the better the recall will be.

ii. method
i. Line the inside of the cauldron with the cobweb before pouring in the water.

ii. bring the water to a boil and wait for the cobweb to dissolve before adding the herbs and feather.

iii. crush the berries into a fine pulp and add to the potion. Stir evenly. The mixture should take on a shining, coppery sheen. Once it does, dampen the fire underneath the cauldron.

iv. add the drop of blood once the mixture has stopped steaming. If you've made the potion correctly, it will turn the color of your eyes and begin letting off a fine mist.

v. soak the paper you intend to use in the mixture. Once dried, writing on it will basically inscribe the paper with your memories (the more detail, the better!). It should give off a slight mist even after drying- inhaling it will trigger recall of the memories you've written down.
Last edited by Knickknacks on Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:03 am

mark<33

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
╰────✰────╯
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dilucgraphy » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:03 am

~username
7seven

~kalon name
winry alvinia

~gender
female

~prompt
her favorite potion? ah, why it's oblivio, of course! meaning forgetfulness in latin. its nice to winry, it smells.. floaty. you know, when you forget something, you fly around in your mind looking for it. what do you need to go somewhere with a car? gas. yes, it smells like gas, just a bit floaty and a hint of cotton candy. it's quite hard to make the potion since it somehow makes you forget where the ingredients are, but winry likes a challenge. she finally thought of writing it down, so she did. the ingredients are ginger, datura, lavender, blood root and dittany. sometimes the oblivio potion can be too much, so winry usually waters it down. the potion looks like blood, but a bit rainbow-ish, like opal. it can be used as a drink to forget horrible memories. you see, winry didn't have many great memories. due to her mistakes, she drinks it everytime she embarasses herself. she doesn't take mistakes lightly. the potion wears off in about 3-5 days. by the way, it doesn't taste too well. probably tastes like... frog eyes? it sounds disgusting but when you get used to it, it isn't too bad. winry says so. heres a secret, when you put too much datura, it makes you float. that's what winry does all the time. don't tell her i told you this!

Last edited by dilucgraphy on Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

hi ! i like kaeya n diluc alot x3 the sillies
diluc or sealie, he/it/prince
˖°˖˖°˖
th | boo dragons
dilucgraphy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skip » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:03 am

Mark
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
tracking this pet sent to pound on 4.19.2020
Want to join Furrypaws a game about breeding and training dogs? Click this link to use my referral, pick a dog and a name then continue with the sign up process!
http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1550930
skip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mnemosyne » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:12 am

Username: Mnemosyne
        Kalon Name: Sorrel
        Prompt Response:
        Everyone's into making love potions; it's probably the first thing that people think of when they even think about potion-making to begin with. Sorrel can see the interest, she supposes, but love potions just seem so basic and boring. That's why Sorrel decided to specialize in cosmetic potions, potions that could change a kalon's appearance and help them to feel like their best selves. The potions master that she's been apprenticing has told her that "there a lot more important potions that Sorrel should be focusing on", but really, what's more important than being happy with yourself?

Though she's passionate, Sorrel still knows there's a long way for her to go before she's ready to finish her apprenticeship. Just the other day she had an unhappy customer, just because the fur dye she made wasn't "light red", but pink (is light red even a color? when you add white to red it just makes pink...right?), but she's determined to keep on going. Part of the fun of making cosmetic potions is that Sorrel gets to play with color, and there are so many things that can make dye! Flower petals can create soft, pastel colors, some leaves make a vibrant green, and even ground bugs (eww!) can turn something brown or red. The colors, combined with some herbal bases and ground up gemstone powder, could create a potion that provides long-lasting and natural-looking results.

There's something special about watching a kalon walk away, a bit of a spring in their step, because their fur was now the color they'd always wanted or their makeup was perfectly applied. It's all in a day's work for Sorrel.

Moodboard:
Last edited by Mnemosyne on Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

league of legends trash Image

Syne | she/her | trade with me | kalons | mandy ♥ | snow ♥

icon by Aeryn

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Mnemosyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinxs » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:24 am

Username: uwu
Kalon Name: Ailsa
Prompt Response:The potion AIlsa loves to make the most is a potion that can make hair grow, and when she adds certain colors of flowers or dye then it will also change the color of the hair! I know this seems strange, she could do so much else right? But she really has alwaysed dreamed of being a magic hair stylist and making the best styles in the whole universe ! Whether its for other kalons or for creatures she doesnt know but she does know she wants to do it.

Recipe-
*=Not optional

*1 cup of crushed up unicorn hair
*5 werewolf claws
a flower or berry the color of what you want the hair color to be
*1 teaspoon of star dust
*1 cup of fresh mountain water
*mix together and apply enough to cover all of hair and whisper the length you want it and your done!
Last edited by jinxs on Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
CHARMINGS!? -- jinx -- he/whatever -- lesbian -- th
jinxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:26 am

Mark !
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sadrien, » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:46 am

big ol mark
♥ lucien/adrien/midas/eddie/kai - adult - them/they - demisexul - kpop enthusiast ♥

sadrien,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:22 am

Username:
Kalon Name: