Based on Click to view
Artist Hawky<3 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #2201

Postby Hawky<3 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:42 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

this cat may not be traded until: october 13th, 2019
there is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
for a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. the original owner must post in the archive.

to enter this competition, you must own a founder and at least be at level 1!

to win this cat, list and explain the 3 traits they've inherited/share with their sibling and how they feel about those traits. you may only enter for this cat (#2201) OR #2202, not both! limit of 500 words, with an extra of either +500 words OR +1 art piece.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b] (max 500 words)
[b]Extra:[/b] (+500 words OR +1 art piece)

end date: 8/12/19 at 12 am EST

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: a short-haired silver braided tabby with white spotting and green eyes.

Other Features: none
    Siblings: none living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2201

Postby persona » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:47 am

Username: persona
Cat Name: Aysun

Clan: COGV

Prompt: The three most prominent traits Aysun shares with his sister, Lille, are: being extremely loud and annoying when they get comfortable with someone, passive jealously and having the same sense of humour.

Aysun and Lille are definitely looked down upon, when they start yelling at their friends, by others in the clan, but they don't really care. The opinion of the clan never mattered much to either of them, especially after their parents died. The only cats they've been close to are each other for most of their lives, and thus they echo their personality traits off each other. It's pretty hard to hate something of your sibling when you are exactly like that. They're just excited kittens and having fun; leave them alone.

Passive jealously is basically being jealous but not acting on it. Aysun is notorious for this; you have to watch him to make sure he's actually is jealous or it just appears so, because otherwise you'll never know. He won't voice this either because he won't want to hurt you. Lille has said this drives her crazy, with Aysun to retort she does it too. Aysun hasn't really noticed it within Lille because he changes his behaviors subconsciously to work around it. If he did, he'd probably bully her like siblings do. It drives their friends crazy, though (Sorry!)

Their humour is more on the bland side: almost anything can get them to laugh as long as you try. It's the simple stuff like an off handed comment that hit just right or you slipped and fell. Aysun finds it easier to bond with someone if they can laugh at the same stuff, so he enjoys being able to do this with Lille. It's not uncommon to see them laughing their heads off together in one side of the territory shoving each other around to make the other stop laughing.

Aysun enjoys the fact he's so intertwined with someone. There's no parental bond except for maybe his mentor and foster mother, but he really honed in on Lille. He couldn't hate her for being practically identical to himself; that's his sister. In the Grand Valley colony, they need a support system to lean on or else they'll be claimed to the waves of hardly suppressed irritation and disdain for others.

Extra:
Last edited by persona on Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElizaChikatta » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:49 am

Username: ElizaChikatta
Cat Name: Marblestripe

Clan: OwlClan

Prompt: (max 500 words)
Marblestripe has always been a rather cautious individual, and he prefers to think quite carefully about any decisions he is ever presented with. Needless to say, he is often good at evaluating tougher decisions, but it does take him some time. He and his sibling share this trait, though it seems his sibling adapted much better into developing swifter courage in their decisions.
Despite his cautious nature, Marblestripe is very quick-witted, able to reply to jokes with an amusing come back almost immediately, even if his humor tends to lean towards a more cynical theme. He is easy to resort to a humorous nature in order to diffuse charged conflicts he witnesses. Both he and his sibling are very good at being the jokers, though his sibling prefers lighter-hearted humor, and Marblestripe doesn't mind since they make quite the pair during pastimes.
He learned as he got older that he is very possessive of those are close to him, close to the extreme. He prefers to keep those he cares for in his sight, especially kits, though he hides it very well, and is suspicious of strangers to an almost aggressive degree. His possessiveness has expanded to the whole Owlclan and has fortunately mellowed the older he's gotten. This cat has begun to develop an attraction to Wolfheart and his warm protectiveness that Marblestripe is envious of. He believes this may have been a trait inherited from his father since he remembers how overprotective he was and that he always remembers seeing the tom watching them play nearby, even if he didn't need to.
264 Words
Last edited by ElizaChikatta on Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm, edited 8 times in total.
I'm a Snake!
Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.

~Horseback rider since the age of 5, and current polo player~
Have Discord? Want to Roleplay? Feel free to pm me!
My Characters
Equestrian’s Struggle
Pronouns: She/Her
ImageImageImage
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:19 am

Username: Vixen the Shiba
    Cat Name: Tinythorn

Clan: HazeClan

Prompt: (max 500 words)
    - jealousy
    - impatience
    - greed
    spoiled as kits, left to mature believing they're owed the world
    Extra: (+500 words OR +1 art piece)
    - furious over lilystar's (then lilypool) appointment as deputy, feeling she deserved the spot more. basically fuming like a lil brat
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:53 pm

Username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Cat Name: Forestfire

Clan: Lighthouse

Prompt:
Intended to be connected to Mythz's Form.

Fear: wip

Extra: (+500 words OR +1 art piece)
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denja » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:00 am

persona wrote:Username: persona
Cat Name: Aysun

Clan: COGV

Prompt: The three most prominent traits Aysun shares with his sister, Lille, are: being extremely loud and annoying when they get comfortable with someone, passive jealously and having the same sense of humour.

Aysun and Lille are definitely looked down upon, when they start yelling at their friends, by others in the clan, but they don't really care. The opinion of the clan never mattered much to either of them, especially after their parents died. The only cats they've been close to are each other for most of their lives, and thus they echo their personality traits off each other. It's pretty hard to hate something of your sibling when you are exactly like that. They're just excited kittens and having fun; leave them alone.

Passive jealously is basically being jealous but not acting on it. Aysun is notorious for this; you have to watch him to make sure he's actually is jealous or it just appears so, because otherwise you'll never know. He won't voice this either because he won't want to hurt you. Lille has said this drives her crazy, with Aysun to retort she does it too. Aysun hasn't really noticed it within Lille because he changes his behaviors subconsciously to work around it. If he did, he'd probably bully her like siblings do. It drives their friends crazy, though (Sorry!)

Their humour is more on the bland side: almost anything can get them to laugh as long as you try. It's the simple stuff like an off handed comment that hit just right or you slipped and fell. Aysun finds it easier to bond with someone if they can laugh at the same stuff, so he enjoys being able to do this with Lille. It's not uncommon to see them laughing their heads off together in one side of the territory shoving each other around to make the other stop laughing.

Aysun enjoys the fact he's so intertwined with someone. There's no parental bond except for maybe his mentor and foster mother, but he really honed in on Lille. He couldn't hate her for being practically identical to himself; that's his sister. In the Grand Valley colony, they need a support system to lean on or else they'll be claimed to the waves of hardly suppressed irritation and disdain for others.

Extra:

judging this for hawky!! congrats 💛💛 !
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me