Artist she wolf warrior [gallery]
Time spent 50 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by allu

nathan readoption - closed

Postby she wolf warrior » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:03 am

so it's been a while since i've been able to connect to my boy nathan, and i've felt terrible about letting him rot, so it's time to say goodbye to my boy. i'd really appreciate if you only enter if you really connect to him and are willing to give him a good home, as i've been unable to do that ;v; he is originally male but you are allowed to change this, and his nursery batch is here. it is not required that he stay connected to his parents, as i own his mother.

he is a blank slate, has all of his breeding slots and you are free to rewrite his entire personality!
this will be a short personality competition, as i'd like to be able to picture him in the personality you give him!
so fill out the form below and feel free to add extras if you'd like! prettying up is allowed, however i am judging based on content rather than visuals.

please PM me with questions!

edits;

standard;
- hair above jawline
- custom tail shine
- complete heterochromia

common;
- back mane
- custom tail

uncommon;
- short/no fur
- custom ears
- custom tongue

Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
personality; ( min 500 words, max 1000 )
extras; ( optional, unlim )

ends on the 31st at 8 PM EST time
by request, this competition has been extended to
august 8th, 8 PM EST
Last edited by she wolf warrior on Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: nathan readoption

Postby Ines. » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:18 am

Mark!
Firm believer in Secularization
Ines.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

'i stay loyal to the crown' - nathan readoption entry

Postby allu » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:59 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

username;; alluvium
    name; quill
    gender;; male
    age;; 22

personality;;

quill is a hard working knight in the kingdom of althera. althera is made up of five cities, but quinn lives in the castle in the main city of althera. his main job is to protect the prince, everett, but he does whatever he is told to do by the king and queen. he travels to and from different towns on quests for crown, never questioning what he is told to do, and in all honesty, he would kill someone for them, though that isn't his job. his close connection with the royal family allows him privileges others may not have, such as talking to the king, queen, and prince on a daily basis, and not just about work. over time he has become good friends with them, gaining their trust, and in return, working hard to protect their lives. his loyalty is not something to mess with, if you were to accuse him of being some sort of traitor, he may just laugh in your face, and the royal family would too. his relationship with the prince is an interesting one, he makes sure that the sixteen year old is safe on outings and comes back to the castle unharmed, but he also turns a blind eye when the crown assassin, rowan, visits the princes chamber at night. why? he understands what it is like to find somebody that accepts you for who you are, and he doesn't want to ruin the princes strange friendship. he is quick to make friends with others outside of his job, coming off as friendly and easy to talk with. in his spare time, he explores the woods of althera, keen on visiting every inch of forest that exists. he collects small trinkets on his adventures, such as strangely colored leaves or scattered pieces of glass, saving each of them with a slip of paper about where he found them, and why he found them interesting. quill is well known around althera and the neighboring cities for being the kind protector of the royal family, and many kalons enjoy striking up conversations about what it is like to have such an important, yet dangerous job. he shrugs off these questions, telling them that he loves his job, and wouldn't trade it for the world. quill is easy to trust, and keeps secrets well, never telling a soul the information he is given unless absolutely necessary. he loves drinking tea and talking with locals in town about recent events, taking in the things they have to say and gladly passing them on with a smile. he is cheerful almost all the time when in public, unless he is out on a work assignment. if he is out on work, he puts on a straight face, striving to work the hardest he can. he has thought about finding someone to settle down with in the future many times, but nobody had come along and swept him off his feet. after careful consideration, he has decided he will wait until the majority of his work is over, when he is further along in life, settle down, and maybe have a few kits.

a late night discovery;;

quill stood in front of the princes chamber, the door cracked open slightly, as he had been talking to the prince moments before. he glanced around, his head not moving, and listened to the sudden silence. raising his eyebrow in concern, he turned and knocked on the chamber door. "your highness, are you alright in there?" he asked as he peeked through the crack in the door. he heard quiet whispers from two people and then a loud thud. widening his eyes, he opened the door and saw the prince attempting to shove rowan, the crown assassin into his closet. rowan had fallen over and now the two stared at quill, completely silent. the prince had a look of fear on his face, and quill chuckled. "i um, i can explain." the prince mumbled, his face flushed. quill raised a hand and backed away. "no need, your highness, i'll leave now." he replied. as he was almost out the door, he heard the prince shout, "don't tell my mom, she'll be mad that i had a friend in my room at this hour!" quill laughed to himself. so that was who the prince had been talking about when he mentioned a friend the other day.

Last edited by allu on Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:58 am, edited 18 times in total.
allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dilucgraphy » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:57 am

~username; 7seven
ImageImage
~name; Alex
ImageImage
~gender; Male
ImageImage
~personality; ( min 500 words, max 1000 )
He always succeeds in school, usually the best. He loves flowers and decorates things with them whenever he can. He is cunning and sly and he is a vegetarian. Alex really likes bugs and finds them adorable, and he keeps them in his garden. He's not looking to find someone to love, he'd rather be alone with his garden and the little bugs. Flower crowns are a specialty of his, and he has a whole collection of them. Alex is considered attractive and had many people confess to him, but he always declines them as nice as he can. If they cry, he gives them a hug and comforts them. He likes doing creative things such as painting, drawing and decorating things. Alex sells his art for a living. He is known by many people because of his art and gets many compliments. However, there are thieves that steal his art and claim them as their own and he cannot do anything about it. Hewitt is very guarded and does not open up to other kalons very easily. Hewitt is very distant and aloof. Alex's birthday is on the 26th of January, his zodiac sign is Aquarius. Alex is 19 years old. He is born in the year 1993. He can be very deceiving, thanks to his intelligence. He is very impolite when he is meeting new people. Alex is very sensitive and sometimes takes things seriously, it always leads him to losing an argument and becoming embarassed of the memory right after. Alex's favorite words are "Also" and "And". He always forgets to say something following his last sentence, and thinks about it alot. He hums sweet and heart-lifting songs when he's gardening or making something. When it's raining, he looks out in his window wondering about the things he could've said in arguments that would've helped him win. Alex at some times can be a bit hard on himself and forces himself to make things everyday. He has a fear of losing his cozy home forever. He does not have any friends and he does not want any. Alex always flinches when he remembers something very embarassing to him or pinches himself. Alex is considered dramatic to others. And of course, he used to be in the Drama Club.
Alex really doesn't like heights. He's not afraid of it, he just doesn't like it. He wouldn't really mind being in a relationship with someone. He's bisexual. The smell of perfume hurts his nose because his nose is very sensitive. Alex's favorite ice cream flavor is salted caramel. Sometimes, he likes to go outside and sleep on trees. It's a weird thing he does. Alex has a bookshelf filled with old books. Yes, he does like to read! He doesn't let anyone borrow his books. Thinks they'll steal his old babies.
ImageImage
~extras; ( optional, unlim )
He lives in a small cottage with plants growing over it. The cottage he lives in is close to a stream filled with fish. He has a garden behind his cottage filled with many plants and flowers. Whenever Alex sees a little bug, he always talks to it because he does not have that many friends. His favorite colors are orange, pastel orange and light brown. Alex has always thought they were nice colors. Alex likes to bake every once in a while because his favorite type of food are sweets. Although he does not mind salty food, he just prefers sweet things. There is a small village filled with shops and other things close to him.

ImageImage
~links;
credit for banner
what Alex listens to
Last edited by dilucgraphy on Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:25 am, edited 4 times in total.

hi ! i like kaeya n diluc alot x3 the sillies
diluc or sealie, he/it/prince
˖°˖˖°˖
th | boo dragons
dilucgraphy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gaycko » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:12 am

Res
Formerly Seven of Sushi!
Call me Red or Seven please if just chatting casually
Adult/Male
He/him/his
🏳️‍🌈
Gaycko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:24 pm

small bump !
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .muse. » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:02 am

Last edited by .muse. on Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ~*~ Muse ~ They/Them ~ Adult ~ Nerd ~*~ Image
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
.muse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: nathan readoption - extended

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:38 am

Username: Broccoli_Bento

Name: Damian

Personality:

Damian is the kind of guy that'll make you laugh when you're feeling down, especially if he has his disguise glasses on. (It's really hard to take him seriously with them on).
Damian loves the city, where he lives with his cousin Agnes, whom is a science geek. He will often times help with and be the subject of Agnes' scientific experiments.

Damian loves his city job, where he works as a barista.
He loves this job cause he gets to see all kinds of people and their tastes in coffees, sweet treats, and other drinks.
He often times with his coworkers likes to guess what a customer likes and dislikes, to what they are like, or to even guess as to what they'll order.
Damian tries to help Ruth (his coworker) with the cafe's baking, but despite his many efforts he's just terrible at it, often times over mixing or burning things.
The only treats Damian can properly bake is Pillsbury cookies, crescents, and cinnamon rolls.

Damian has had a crush on one of his frequent costumers for a while now, but hasn't had the guts to ask her out.
Anytime she comes into the cafe, Damian gets real shy and bumbly, especially when he's taking her order.
He still doesn't know the propper way to spell her name yet, but all he knows is that he keeps getting it wrong, probably because he's so nervous around her.
He's not normally shy or nervous, he's actually quite outgoing, but when it comes to her, he hasn't a clue as to what to say or do around her.

One of Damian's favorite days of the week is "Taco Friday".
Yes, you heard that right, "Taco Friday".
The reason behind this is that when Damian first moved to the city with his cousin, it was a Friday and they celebrated with tacos.
Damian is actually quite sentimental, from keeping photos and pressed leaves, to little trinkets and other knickknacks that he keeps in a box.
He loves celebrating anniversaries and achievements, like when he started his job or when he first moved to the city, or even when Agnes' experiments work.
Oh, and don't get me started on the holidays, especially Christmas, he just loves it.
Christmas is Damian's favorite holiday, from the decorations to the joy and cheer from person to person, but he very much loves being at the cafe the most when it's all decorated and he's passing out hot chocolate orders. Just the idea of it makes him smile.

Damian likes to work out on Tuesdays and Thursdays, when he's not working or hanging out with friends.
He likes working out and staying in shape, but he's not the type to have an ego about it.

Overall Damian is a kindhearted, loveable, caring, and goofy kind of guy, but that doesn't mean he goes without having flaws.
Everyone has got them, and one of Damian's is that he isn't good with conflicts and negative issues.
He'd rather move past things and move on to other enjoyable things instead of the negative stuff, but when confronted about it, he gets a bit disappointed and defensive, even though he shouldn't.
Another one of Damian's flaws is that he can get bored easily if he's not doing anything, so he tries to keep busy or else he might resort to bored snacking, which his cousin discourages him from doing.

Extras:

Here's a headshot drawing I did.

(I hope this is okay, I didn't know if drawings were fine or not)

I've never done a personality competition before, so I hope I did it well enough♡

Thank you so much for the opportunity, and I wish everyone luck with their entries!♡

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqim]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: nathan readoption - extended

Postby she wolf warrior » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:57 am

thank you all so much for your entires, you all had amazing ideas and i really enjoyed reading your forms!

however, the winner is alluvium!
    i really dig the whole AU you got going on, and i see the character you gave him quite fitting! take good care of quill!
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: nathan readoption - closed

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:05 am

Congratulations alluvium!

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqim]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me