Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WJ #39

Postby cautiousculpeo » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:19 am

.henloimmabirb. wrote:
Username: .henloimmabirb.
Name: Monty
Prompt:
"Monty lost his horn while defending his burrow from a loose farm dog! The dog was determined to chase him out of the farmer's garden and tracked him back to his burrow, where he then corned Monty. Monty bravely fought back against the dog, but the dog grabbed one of his antlers in his jaws and managed to break it right off! After doing so, the dog left Monty's burrow and proceeded back home carrying the antler. Every time he tells the tale to kits or other jackalopes, he tends to twist the tale a little bit more each time!"
Last edited by cautiousculpeo on Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WJ #39

Postby Moon.Stoned » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:45 am

Mark!
ImageImage
||๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท.๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ญ || ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ || ๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ ||
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
๐”ธ๐••๐•ฆ๐•๐•ฅ ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ. ๐•‚๐•š๐•• ๐•’๐•ฅ โ„๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ.
โ„•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– & ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ž๐•’๐• ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•š๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ. ๐•Š๐•ž๐•’๐•๐• ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ.
๐•„๐•–๐•ž๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿก. ๐”ธ๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•Ž๐•ƒ ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ค.
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

|| ๐“๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ || โ™ฅ๊Šผโ™ฅ || ๐“•๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ||

Moon.Stoned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:35 am

Prompt:
"Monty lost his horn while defending his burrow from a loose farm dog! The dog was determined to chase him out of the farmer's garden and tracked him back to his burrow, where he then corned Monty. Monty bravely fought back against the dog, but the dog grabbed one of his antlers in his jaws and managed to break it right off! After doing so, the dog left Monty's burrow and proceeded back home carrying the antler. Every time he tells the tale to kits or other jackalopes, he tends to twist the tale a little bit more each time!"
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Unbridled- » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:51 am

Username: -Unbridled
Name: Hopper
Prompt: Hopper lost is antler in a very tragic, and sad accident. He was grazing with his mate, when a fox suddenly pounced. Hopper bravely shielded his mate. The much bigger, stronger fox threw Hopper aside, causing his head to hit a rock. Hopper was unconscious for about two hours before he awoke to a stabbing pain, and soon noticed his antler was missing. But that wasn't the only thing missing. His mate was nowhere to be found.
-Unbridled-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cautiousculpeo » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:14 am

.henloimmabirb. wrote:
Prompt:

congrats! I loveeeeeed this entry!

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:36 pm

Awwwe thank you so much!! : D
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image