shelter name (name given by shelter...can be changed): minti
element: earth
rarity: common

Code: Select all
username:
wolfon name:
wolfon gender:
what does this wolfon do to celebrate summer?:
Last edited by Bubble boy on Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wolfon #64 ice creamy

Postby Left. » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:43 pm

username: dragonmina
wolfon name:mint
wolfon gender:female
what does this wolfon do to celebrate summer?mint always enjoys sunset walks on the beach, and always has to have some ice cream with her. She’s not picky on flavors, but her favorite has to be a combo of chocolate vanilla and strawberry. Many would think it is mint chocolate chip, but no! She feels like she is eating herself whenever she eats it... she also loves swimming in the lake near her den.
Left.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redbirdtrooper12 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:23 pm

username: redbirdtrooper12
wolfon name: Minti
wolfon gender: Female
what does this wolfon do to celebrate summer?: Minti gets as much Ice Cream as she can and for every day of summer she eats 1 Ice cream XD
───────────────────"Only you can change yourself."─────────────────────
╔═════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Red • They/She
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I'm just an artist who's also
a huge nerd (it's probably a bit obvious lol-)
I like to write stories sometimes as well!
If you want someone to talk to,
you can message me! So... Yeah!

My art shop!My TH!Wolfons!Pals!

─────────────────── ╚═════════════════════╝ ───────────────────
Redbirdtrooper12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:27 pm

username: Gadgetrocks
wolfon name: Piper
wolfon gender: Female
What does this wolfon do to celebrate summer?: Piper likes to go for long hikes, usually having a picnic somewhere along the trail. She'll often invite friends to go along with her and they'll all have these nice potluck picnics in the woods together.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubble boy » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:34 pm

forgot to say this ends july 12th, giving y'all 12 days! :D god bless you all!
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubble boy » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:26 pm

-_Recovery_- wrote:username:Anime4Ever
wolfon name: Broncha
wolfon gender: Girl
what does this wolfon do to celebrate summer?:
She wakes up, excited for the day! Feeling the breeze past by her face, she is ready.
This little curious wolfon excitedly goes around, calling her one and only, glorious friends!
But, of course, before that she goes in, slick as a spy, hiding in the shadows, stuffing slushies and some other drinks and snacks all around, swiftly leaving money behind to pay for everything. Broncha runs back to her home, making sure that she left money, and nothing will go bad. Back to calling her friends, every available glorious friend comes by, eventually forming a group! Once she knows that everybody is here, staying some extra minutes for anybody that does become available, she starts letting words out to explain the plan. They go out, Broncha yells, ``GO!``
Everybody scatters, and runs everywhere, as urgently looking for something. One wolfon looks by, getting concerned, starts to ask dear Broncha what's going on.``Oh, this is just a small game we're doing! I hid some gifts for my friends.. well maybe not some, but... a lot? And, if one of my friends finds a gift, they keep it!`` Broncha said, excited. She glanced back at her friends and saw that all of the friends had already found two gifts already. After an hour later, everybody comes back with a bunch of gifts in their hands. Everybody but Broncha was exhausted since she just watched.
Then, she'd hand out all the slushies she brought from before. ``Hey, who wants ice cream? I'll pay!`` Broncha yelled out! Basically, everybody instantly yelled ``ME!!``, since everybody LOVES ice cream, so everybody follows Broncha's steps, taking sips of their slushies. Her friends formed a line, away from the ice cream stand, Broncha took out a pen and a piece of extended paper. One by one, starting by the first Wolfon in line, a friend told her the friend's choice of flavor in the ice cream they wanted. After all that work was done, Broncha finally went in the ice cream place and ordered every. Single. Ice cream. It took a whole hour and a half to be able to finally finish all the ice creams, but worth it. One friend, named Nemaj yelled out, ``Thank you!`` which eventually lead to everybody thanking Broncha, and she was EMBARRASSED.
Walking around the area, a friend suggests ``Hey, why not head to the beach? We can all play volleyball!``
Looking up in the sky, It's somewhat before Sunset, so everybody all had bits of time before they all left, heading back home.
After an half hour,it was finally Sunset, and everybody started to head home. ``Wait!`` Broncha called, and everybody heads turned back. `` We still have one last thing to do!`` she walked, yelling out. Everybody tilted their heads in confusion.
Broncha lays down a whole set of gifts, ``Each of you take one.`` One friend took one gift, and by the time everybody got a gift, no more presents left. Now, they could all have one more gift to unwrap at home.
Everybody excitedly yelled thanks, and trotted home, excited to open all the presents.
When Broncha arrived home, she already recieved a bunch of videos of her friends unwrapping presents of their friends unwrapping their presents, and finding something they LOVED.
Broncha smiled, happy to find their friends happy. This was the once in a summer she could do this, she saved all her money for this moment. For the rest of the summer, she found herself buying all her friends popsicles.
Every unavailable friend got a package of the presents they didn't get whilst everybody else went with Broncha.
This repeated every summer.

and the winner is... Anime4ever! or _.recovery._! congrats
sorry i was grounded for a long time bc i needed to clean my room and kept procrastinating and forgetting
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me