username;; Legolas The Elf
Troop Thread;; the defenders
Puffkin Name;; Nova
Gender;; Fluid (AMAB)
Edits;;
[s] expressiom
[c] small hair tuft
Short Personality;; (50+ words)
Nova is an intelligent, witty, active, and strategic Puffkin. Given enough time, the Puffkin can plan any attack or strategy game, taking all of his opponents usual strategies into account. If you ever get into an argument with him, the sarcastic and witty Puffkin can usually leave you with the last word being theirs and your ears burning from a stinging remark. Nova works out to the best of their ability to stay fit, just in case the Dream Clanners attack.
Nova is also ambitious and business-like, though sometimes up for a party. They were honored to be able to create a troop, and are always swift and rigid with their orders, letting loose only when it's time to party.
However good Nova might seem, though, they have their bad side. They are extremely un-artistic, as is shown by their troop's crest and the maps they draw - little is recognizable or even shown. Nova is also aloof and doesn't make friends easily, or really at all. They are also calculating and cunning - great for them in the long run, but for others? Definitely not. Nova can also be difficult to work with, usually wanting to formulate their own plans (though this usually pays off).
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Defender's Founder - Nova

Postby credit » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:30 pm

Out of the shadows steps fourth a rather small puffkin,
leaving a trail of goop with each step that draws it closer to your chief.
He lifts his head up to get a good glance of the one standing before him.

"From the looks of it, you've already got yourself in a scrap.
Haha, nice. I'll make sure that I won't get in to any sort of arguments with you.
You see tough. I like it. I'll be sure to see you around, and be glad we won't have many
arts and crafts parties."

With that being the last word, Raven disappeared back into the shadows.

Congratulations, your starter is approved!
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me