deadline: 6/11/19

TheWolfyWonder wrote:[center]Username: TheWolfyWonder
    Show Name: Blinding Snow
    Barn Name: Elsa
    Color: Smokey Grullo Snowflake Appaloosa w/ Bald Face
    Dam: Foundation
    Sire: Foundation
    Height: 15.8hh
    Prompt: Elsa is a sweetheart. She is soft-spoken and an amazing listener. She is a mare of few words, mostly because she's afraid she might accidentally say something weird and her friends would not want to be with her anymore. She lacks self-confidence but that doesn't stop her from being an amazing show horse. It's easy for her to get out of her own head during a show, but training is a challenge. To help her even more with being confident during shows, she listens to her theme song before every show! She loves to have fun with her friends and roaming the pasture.
    Rachel Platten - Fight Song
Last edited by kirbs. on Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kirbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ CDH Adopt #12- Open ☆

Postby Black.Wings » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:21 am

Username: Black.Wings
Show Name: BWR It took me by Surprise
Barn Name: Mystic
Height: 16hh
Prompt: Mystic is a very paranoid horse, she came from a bad backstory and is terrified of plastic bags. She will, scurry, scamper, and flat out bolt at the sight of one. Many people find it funny and laugh at her, which hurts her feelings. Shes nervous and anxious but on the inside when you warm up to her shes a real sweetheart.
Theme Song: It Took Me By Surprise - Maria Mena

She is beautiful I need
Last edited by Black.Wings on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheWolfyWonder » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:55 am

Username: TheWolfyWonder
Prompt: Elsa is a sweetheart. She is soft-spoken and an amazing listener. She is a mare of few words, mostly because she's afraid she might accidentally say something weird and her friends would not want to be with her anymore. She lacks self-confidence but that doesn't stop her from being an amazing show horse. It's easy for her to get out of her own head during a show, but training is a challenge. To help her even more with being confident during shows, she listens to her theme song before every show! She loves to have fun with her friends and roaming the pasture.
Last edited by TheWolfyWonder on Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────┐

Trying to improve my art

adult | she/her

Learning to love the
world and myself

└──────────────┘
TheWolfyWonder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:20 am

Aahhh what an absolute beauty <<3!! Appy's are amazing!

Username: Acronymm
Show Name: AA Sky Fall
Barn Name: Polar
Height: 15.2hh
Prompt: Song: Skyfall by Adele

Personality decription based on song~ (I honestly love that song aha c:) Polar is a very headstrong boy! He doesn't let anyone or anything stop him (even if the sky falls)! He's courageous and loyal to a fault it seems, he's a big believer in doing the right thing and helping others even if it means hurting himself. He can be irritated and moody at times, his mood swings depending on how others treat him. But overall, Polar is a wonderful boy<<33

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireWolf52 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:02 am

Username: FireWolf52
Show Name: EBS Wanderess
Barn Name: Myth
Height: 15.2 hh
Song: Hurricane- Halsey
Prompt:
Myth has, been through a lot. Her story is tragic, yet beautiful, false, and yet somehow the definite truth. It all started when she was 4. She lived in a small herd of other young horses, She was a designated protector, a warrior to maintain the safety of the entire herd. one night, a young stallion by the name of Markus disappeared from the herd. She was blamed for his disappearance and assumed death, and she was shamefully driven out of the herd. She spent two years roaming the mountains, jumping from herd to herd attempting to find news of Markus' fate and the location of her old family. As she moved to each herd she gathered a group of four other gifted horses willing to help with her cause. They're names are remembered by every young foal now. Clever, the mare who fiercely fought beside Myth and never let her down, Solo, the stallion who could understand any science problem the group had to face, and engineered elaborate traps for their suspects, Breeze, the smartest horse alive and the most ambitious of them all, and a stallion whop went by the name of The Wanderer who guided the group on they're journey. They chased down the monsters responsible for the disappearance of Markus, they were great big thing, emotionless and strong. But what they had in strength they lacked in love, and love is the fiercest weapon of them all. Myth, Clever, Solo, Breeze, and The Wanderer were able to over come the monsters, but by the time they did it was too late, and Markus had been killed long ago. The death of the stallion crushed Myth, caused her to crumble. She left her friends, afraid of what would think knowing that she had once again failed her family. She isolated herself in the remote mountains, keeping herself and her bad luck far out of reach of civilization. She could not stand to hurt anyone else. The Wanderer traveled far and wide to find her, and he was the only one who came looking. He approached her alone in a mountain pass, and was able to speak with the distraught mare long enough to ground her deteriorating mind and save her soul. He stayed with her as long as she needed him, even when everyone else left and had been pushed away he fought through and stayed. So Myth stayed with him. The came down form the mountain a year later, ready to face the world. For the mare had again risen to her height of determination, ferocity, and wildness. Her spirit was broken, but repaired. And though she has scars and she has burns, she has something that no adversary that faces her could ever have. Unconditional love. And this is not a story of a male rescuing a helpless female. This is the story a friendship so strong that nothing could break it. A friendship that bought Myth back from the edge of despair, and back into the wilds of freedom.

Wow well this was longer than I expected. Sorry i just kinda started writing and went with it. Not sure where i was really gong with this, but i feel like this prompt represents a development of her personalty, as does the song so I think I'm gonna keep it lo! Thank you for the opportunity!

Going through a rough time right now, trying to stay active in trades but I might answer slowly, I apologize!

My Fayrian Kelpies
My Khimaira Friesians
My Cupido Drafts
My Ferox Welsh Ponies
My Yukon Drafts

"You could rattle the stars, you could do anything if only you dared."

Ravenclaw ~ Aries ~ Animal-Lover ~ Breyer Horses
FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kirbs. » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:49 pm

TheWolfyWonder wrote:
    Username: TheWolfyWonder

congrats!
kirbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:24 pm

Congrats Wolfy!

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things