The First Jack of June! WJ #11 by Moon.Stoned

Based on Click to view
Artist Moon.Stoned [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The First Jack of June! WJ #11

Postby Moon.Stoned » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:05 pm

It's June, 1st - time for a new Jack to adopt!
To make this interesting, tell me what this little lady's favorite wildflower is & why.
END DATE: June 4, 2019

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender: [/b] Female.
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Last edited by Moon.Stoned on Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
||๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท.๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ญ || ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ || ๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ ||
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
๐”ธ๐••๐•ฆ๐•๐•ฅ ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ. ๐•‚๐•š๐•• ๐•’๐•ฅ โ„๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ.
โ„•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– & ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ž๐•’๐• ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•š๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ. ๐•Š๐•ž๐•’๐•๐• ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ.
๐•„๐•–๐•ž๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿก. ๐”ธ๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•Ž๐•ƒ ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ค.
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

|| ๐“๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ || โ™ฅ๊Šผโ™ฅ || ๐“•๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ||

Moon.Stoned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The First Jack of June! WJ #11

Postby CosmicDoge » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:00 pm

Username: CosmicDoge
Name: Chicory
Prompt: Her favorite wildflower is the chicory, which is what she is named after! She loves the color varieties that the wildflower comes in, especially the shades of blue which are like reflections of the sky. Plus, the name is funny and whenever she says her name out loud, she can't help smiling and giggling. The plant attracts different types of butterflies, which are her favorite bugs because they are so delicate, vibrantly colored, and free, which she feels represents her personality. She loves to frolic and nap in fields full of chicory flowers and chase butterflies along with her dreams on warm sunny days.

(sorry for the edits XD great ideas to add to the background and grammar mistakes are all of a sudden coming up now that I'm looking back at what I wrote)
Last edited by CosmicDoge on Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:14 pm, edited 8 times in total.
CosmicDoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moon.Stoned » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:41 am

bump.
ImageImage
||๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท.๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ญ || ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ || ๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ ||
๐”ธ๐••๐•ฆ๐•๐•ฅ ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ. ๐•‚๐•š๐•• ๐•’๐•ฅ โ„๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ.
โ„•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– & ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ž๐•’๐• ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•š๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ. ๐•Š๐•ž๐•’๐•๐• ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ.
๐•„๐•–๐•ž๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿก. ๐”ธ๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•Ž๐•ƒ ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ค.

|| ๐“๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ || โ™ฅ๊Šผโ™ฅ || ๐“•๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ||

Moon.Stoned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:48 pm

Username: .henloimmabirb
Name: Anthias
Prompt: Her all time favorite flower is the sunflower. She adores the sunflower in particular because she feels it is was represents her the very most! Bright and vibrant as it stands tall in the sunlight of day, but also never alone as tons more sunflowers grow up alongside it. She views the sunflower and its ways like her and her friends together as they live out each day that passes by. Remaining loyal, kind, and always positive no matter what stands before them. c:
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282

*I'm away on vacation till the 22nd -- apologies for delayed replies/messages!*
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moon.Stoned » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:20 am

ENDING TOMORROW! Hurry, hurry!
ImageImage

Moon.Stoned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moon.Stoned » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:15 am

.henloimmabirb. wrote:
Prompt: Her all time favorite flower is the sunflower. She adores the sunflower in particular because she feels it is was represents her the very most! Bright and vibrant as it stands tall in the sunlight of day, but also never alone as tons more sunflowers grow up alongside it. She views the sunflower and its ways like her and her friends together as they live out each day that passes by. Remaining loyal, kind, and always positive no matter what stands before them. c:

Sunflower it is :) Congrats!
ImageImage

Moon.Stoned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:06 am

Elhoura wrote:
.henloimmabirb. wrote:

Sunflower it is :) Congrats!

Awwww thank you so much! c:
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282

*I'm away on vacation till the 22nd -- apologies for delayed replies/messages!*
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets