Based on Click to view
Artist ~Trompy [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1949

Postby ~Trompy » Fri May 31, 2019 11:06 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat may not be traded until: September 26th 2019
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

To enter, you must own a founder and be at level 1, or must not have a founder form submitted and can adopt this cat as your founder!

"There's a moment, past present or future, that will/has changed this cat's life forever."
Use the prompt above to write me a story involving this cat! Interpret this as you will, I can't wait to see some creativity! No word limit on this one, just remember quality over quantity!

This contest will end on June 15th at 11:59 pm CST.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b]

Username: kamelgirl
    Cat Name: Sandstrike
    Clan: rimeclan

Description: Black ticked with Dark Amber eyes

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by ~Trompy on Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1949

Postby Trickz » Fri May 31, 2019 11:39 pm

Username: Thunder.Collects
Cat Name: Brackenfire
Clan: CreekClan

Prompt:
Brackenfire is a positive cat right now, ready to listen to his clanmates and give them the most assistance he can, but there is one event in his future that will cause him to crumble and become isolated, sad and scared. The brown warrior had a good and privileged life as a kit, he was born in CreekClan to Speckledfoot and Boarfang with a sister named Bouncekit. They were spoiled by their parents and loved by their clanmates for being clan born kittens, marking the rise of a new era in CreekClan's history. They were given good mentors and trained to become strong warriors. Unfortunately, Boarfang died due to illness but Brackenpaw and Bouncepaw understood that it was a sad part of life and he was going to be fine in StarClan now. The two apprentices moved on, becoming amazing warriors, Bouncesnow becoming an amazing fighter and Brackenfire an amazing hunter, the two working together as a group constantly.

However, in the future, Brackenfire will have to choose between his sister and his mother, with both he has an amazingly strong relationship with and if something happened to one of them he would be torn apart. He will have to choose which to save during a battle with a large group of cats and it will send him into a broken spiral of sadness and grief because he will feel like he betrayed them both by not being able to save the both of them. Brackenfire has no clue that this is going to happen, and it will cause him to give up things he loves to give an apology to the lost cat.
Last edited by Trickz on Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladyskittels » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:25 am

Res
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:16 am

res
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:31 am

15th
Username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Cat Name: Shrikeclaws
Clan:

Prompt:
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:17 pm

Username: WolfTales
Cat Name: Coyotepaw (Coyotebark)
Clan: Howlclan

Prompt:

Coyotepaw looked at the cat that had come crawling back into his life. He glared at her with pure hatred burning in his eyes. Ebonystar said she was a changed cat but Coyotepaw remembered what she had done to his father like it was yesterday. It was a moment that had changed his life forever and seems to continuously change it.

Coyote sat back and watched as the newcomer chased down a rabbit like it was nothing. The kit had to admit, the newcomer was really cool. Almost as cool as his father, Hound. The black and white cat trotted back to Coyote carrying the rabbit.

"How was that?" The yellow-eyed tom asked smugly.

"That was pretty neat. You're fast but nowhere near as fast as my dad!"

"You're right." Hound replied walking up to Coyote and the tom. Behind him was Bat, his younger brother.

"Where's Marigold?" The kit asked looking around for his stepmother.

"I'm not sure. She said she was going to go somewhere for a bit. Maybe she went hunting?" Hound pondered, sitting next to his son and looking toward the newcomer. "So, Ebony. We talked about your offer."

The black and white cat looked at Hound. "Yeah? So what do you think?"

Hound looked at his brother, who gave him a nod. "We think we would like-"

Suddenly the sound of yips and barking surrounded the group of cats. Hound and Bat got to their paws immediately. "Coyotes!" Bat yowled looking over Ebony's shoulder at the large dog-like creatures running toward them.

"Quick to the trees by the river!" Hound said picking up Coyote by the scruff and running. Ebony and Bat stayed close by yelling where the creatures were every once in a while so they could choose their shelter easily. Coyote could see the trees getting closer and closer, they would get to the trees in a few heartbeats.

"Bat watch out!" Ebony yowled before quickly stopping and changing his direction to a tree further away.

Coyote was scared and confused and then flying through the air. He hit the ground. Hard. The breath was knocked out of him and calling out weakly to his father. The kit felt himself being picked up by the scruff and carried quickly into a tree. He saw Bat scurry next to the cat carrying him. Bat's eyes held a mixture of fear, anger, and sadness.

Yowling and barking filled the cats' ears and Coyote still couldn't focus on what was going on. It all happened so fast. One moment the barking and yipping was coming right from under him. The next it was silent.

He was still in the jaws of the tom when silence filled the area. Bat looked at him sadly and climbed down first, before Coyote and the adult climbed down. Coyote was set down gently and was now able to turn and see the cat who saved him. Ebony. But where was his father?

Bat looked at Ebony with hardened eyes and a bleeding shoulder. "It was her fault. Marigold.."

Ebony shook his head. "There's nothing we can do now. She's gone. I saw her take off when we were up in the trees while..." Ebony trailed off looking down at Coyote with concerned yellow eyes.

"What's going on? What did Marigold do? Where's my father?!"

Ebony looked away with his ears pressed against his head.

Bat leaned down and licked the kit's head. "They got him..he risked his life for you..I'm...sorry..I wish I could have done something." Bat trailed off into a whisper and shut his mouth, trying not to yowl in anger and pain.

Coyote's head swam with confusion and denial. He clawed the ground and swallowed back his tears.

Ever since that moment seven moons ago Coyote's life and whole personality changed.

Wolftales ₊ she/her ˚ adult
═════════════════════
I have a bunch of Toyhouse codes
PM me if you want one ^^
═════════════════════
Toyhouse .˚ ✩ ≽^•⩊•^≼ .✧
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawky<3 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:49 am

res

hi! call me hawk or hawky :)
they/she
i draw and rp sometimes
pm me, i love to chat!

cleudsxxmy TH
art shop
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starflight » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:33 am

Mark
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received __ gifts.
I have nuked 4 people.
I have received __ nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost __ gift wars.
Starflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaghettiOhs » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:09 am

Withdrawing- good luck everyone!
Last edited by SpaghettiOhs on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┌───────────┐

└───────────┘
┌─────────────┐

Piano teacher
Snack enthusiast
Mama

└─────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

links,.......................................

©

└─────────────┘
SpaghettiOhs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:37 am