Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

KAKUSARETA DRAGONS | MYO EVENT! by lilacpetals<3

Based on Click to view
Artist lilacpetals<3 [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

KAKUSARETA DRAGONS | MYO EVENT!

Postby lilacpetals<3 » Mon May 27, 2019 12:52 pm

☾ [url]archive[/url] ☀︎ artist search☾ [url]myo's and customs[/url] ☀︎ [url]nursery[/url]☾

To celebrate the opening of Kakusareta Dragons, I made a MYO Event! Make sure to fill out the form and add me to the oekaki!
You may only use Standard, Common, and Uncommon traits.
Code: Select all
username:
traits:
extras:

What are Kakusareta Dragons?
Kakusareta Dragons, they ARE interesting. Let me tell you about them. Kakusareta originating from the Japanese word for 'hidden' for their personality and their masks. And dragon? I'll leave you to that part. Kakusareta Dragons wear a mask to add to their mysteriousness. There really is no reason to wearing them, but it resembles a Shiba Inu and that's good enough. But, Kakusareta Dragons have 'sides' or 'teams' the two main ones are Yoru and Taiyo. Yoru, Japanese for dark, are the darker of the two teams. They consist of darker colors. Their personality is closed in and stubborn. Taiyo, Japanese for sun, are the lighter of the two. Their colors are more pastel and lighter. They are bright and bubbly in personality. The two teams usually don't interact with each other but stay within their own groups. There is another team, which is a mix of the Taiyo and Yoru dragons if interaction does occur, called the Hinode dragons. Which is Japanese for sunrise. Hinode dragons are very rare and are almost never found in the wild. Both of the teams have their own traits and share some as well.
lilacpetals<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me