Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

KAKUSARETA DRAGONS | OPEN FOR MARKING by lilacpetals<3

Artist lilacpetals<3 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

KAKUSARETA DRAGONS | OPEN FOR MARKING

Postby lilacpetals<3 » Mon May 27, 2019 10:02 am

archive ☀︎ [url]artist search[/url]☾ [url]myo's and customs[/url] ☀︎ [url]nursery[/url]☾

What are Kakusareta Dragons?
Kakusareta Dragons, they ARE interesting. Let me tell you about them. Kakusareta originating from the Japanese word for 'hidden' for their personality and their masks. And dragon? I'll leave you to that part. Kakusareta Dragons wear a mask to add to their mysteriousness. There really is no reason to wearing them, but it resembles a Shiba Inu and that's good enough. But, Kakusareta Dragons have 'sides' or 'teams' the two main ones are Yoru and Taiyo. Yoru, Japanese for dark, are the darker of the two teams. They consist of darker colors. Their personality is closed in and stubborn. Taiyo, Japanese for sun, are the lighter of the two. Their colors are more pastel and lighter. They are bright and bubbly in personality. The two teams usually don't interact with each other but stay within their own groups. There is another team, which is a mix of the Taiyo and Yoru dragons if interaction does occur, called the Hinode dragons. Which is Japanese for sunrise. Hinode dragons are very rare and are almost never found in the wild. Both of the teams have their own traits and share some as well.
Last edited by lilacpetals<3 on Mon May 27, 2019 12:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.
lilacpetals<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

KAKUSARETA DRAGONS | RULES

GENERAL RULES
    • Do not make any Kakusareta Dragons for yourself unless it is for a MYO event or you are an Artist and claiming your monthly MYO.
    • Be respectful and kind towards mods and artists.
    • Do not mini-mod. The mods will handle it.
    • Do not beg for a Kakusareta Dragon you did not get, or if the adoption is still going on you will be disqualified if you beg mods or artists for the Kakusareta Dragon.

ARTIST RULES
    • Make one Rare or Very Rare adopt per month, unlimited below. If it is going to be a Legendary adopt, then it is once every three months. This may change as we get more artists.
    • You must make an adopt within a month after added as an artist/guest artist. If not, you will be given a warning. If you still don't make an adopt after 2 weeks you WILL be removed without warning. If you have any further questions about this process and/or it has happened to you, DM me. If you are unable to make adopts for any reason, DM me and it'll take off from there.
    • You may claim one monthly MYO and color it in in the MYO's and Customs.
    • Do not color in a Kakusareta Dragon as your fursona or as an existing character.
Last edited by lilacpetals<3 on Mon May 27, 2019 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
lilacpetals<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

KAKUSARETA DRAGONS | TRAITS

NON-RARITY wrote:TAIYO
Split colored eyes, Two eyes, Pastel Colors, 3 Tails

YORU
Singular colored eyes, Four eyes, Dark Colors, 3 Tails

Common wrote:TAIYO
3-4 Eyes, Tail edit, Halos (above head, light colored), Backmanes

YORU
Horns, Halos (above the head, dark colored), Backmanes

Uncommon wrote:TAIYO
Multiple halos, Halos in unusual places (tail, neck, legs), 4 Tails, Bird wings, Bee (insect-like as well) wings

YORU
Extra limbs, Multiple halos, Halos in unusual places (tail, neck, legs), 4+ Tails, Bat wings, Bird wings

Rare wrote:TAIYO
Custom pupil, Custom tongue, Flower or plant growth, Glow, Height mutation, Shimmer/sparkle (NOT GLOW)

YORU
Custom pupil, Custom tongue, Gem or crystal growth, Glow, Height mutation, Dark particles

Legendary wrote:TAIYO
Yoru-based eyes, Dark colors, Any Yoru-exclusive trait, Form Changing, Gene Splicing, Scales

YORU
Taiyo-based eyes, Pastel colors, Any Taiyo-exclusive trait, Form Changing, Gene Splicing, Scales
NOTE: MUST HAVE AT LEAST A TRAIT OR ORIGINATING TEAM, SUCH AS A TAIYO DRAGON WITH TAIYO EYES AND DARK COLORS.
Last edited by lilacpetals<3 on Mon May 27, 2019 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
lilacpetals<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: KAKUSARETA DRAGONS | DO NOT POST

RES
lilacpetals<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilacpetals<3 » Mon May 27, 2019 10:03 am

RES
lilacpetals<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one last one just in case~
lilacpetals<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

open for marking.
lilacpetals<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: KAKUSARETA DRAGONS | OPEN FOR MARKING

Postby venn1e » Mon May 27, 2019 11:46 am

JKSJIDJKSJXK I HAVE A CHARACTER WITH AN ANIMAL MASK AND HER NAME IS KAKUSARETA SO I FREAKED THE HECC OUT WHEN I SAW THIS- BIIIIIIIG MARK (I might be too excited about this-)
my name’z felony, any pronounz

i’ve beat lin manuel miranda in a card game

baby /p
venn1e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me