Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... 10&t=30437

Artist Search! by BabyBlu

Based on Click to view
Artist BabyBlu [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Artist Search!

Postby BabyBlu » Sun May 26, 2019 12:26 pm

~Customs~ ~Adopts~

Image
Image
Rules
-Dont remove Fake sign
-Make as many entrys as you want!!
-Edit if you want I dont mind <3
-Dont sell these
-Will PM you if you get approved!
- Credit me if you take it off site!
Image

Just need more artists to work with me!!

Image
Last edited by BabyBlu on Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ArtFight ToyHouse DeviantArt
User avatar
BabyBlu
 
Posts: 3544
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:01 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Artist Search!

Postby ramen bun » Sun May 26, 2019 1:09 pm

my entry is done!
User avatar
ramen bun
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:50 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Artist Search!

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sun May 26, 2019 4:37 pm

oof yes
we could live forever if you've got the time

.•° ✿ °•.
silhou • she/her • pan/demi • infj • hufflepuff • nz
°•. ✿ .•°
redbubbleda pagebush houndskalonschubin adopts_apfw.character salesartfight
Image
User avatar
SilhouetteStation
 
Posts: 10173
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:44 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Artist Search!

Postby Moon Kins » Mon May 27, 2019 1:15 am

I don’t use the oketaki(might’ve spelled it wrong) I use something different but here is the link to it!
https://sta.sh/013vbzbbpm8w
Hello I Am Moon Kins.
User avatar
Moon Kins
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:07 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Artist Search!

Postby BabyBlu » Mon May 27, 2019 2:19 am

Bump!
Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ArtFight ToyHouse DeviantArt
User avatar
BabyBlu
 
Posts: 3544
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:01 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Artist Search!

Postby bug;‌‌‌‏‏‏‏‏ » Mon May 27, 2019 7:38 am

mark bc i really wanna do this,,
x







closed
closed
open




commissions
customs
art trades







you
are
loved
User avatar
bug;‌‌‌‏‏‏‏‏
 
Posts: 1578
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:42 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Artist Search!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:35 pm

do we need to draw clothes onto them, or are there clothes lines, and if chosen how many adopts are we required to do, and how often?
User avatar
Spiritstar3
 
Posts: 111338
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:56 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Artist Search!

Postby BabyBlu » Tue May 28, 2019 2:06 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:do we need to draw clothes onto them, or are there clothes lines, and if chosen how many adopts are we required to do, and how often?

You can put clothes on them but you can also keep the under clothing as well. As for making adopts, I wouldn't mind having at least 4 a week? Unless your busy, if I dont see any adopts coming from a artist I will notify them and after a notify and they are still not making any adopts, the artist will be kicked out.
Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ArtFight ToyHouse DeviantArt
User avatar
BabyBlu
 
Posts: 3544
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:01 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Artist Search!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 28, 2019 2:08 pm

SweetieFox wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:do we need to draw clothes onto them, or are there clothes lines, and if chosen how many adopts are we required to do, and how often?

You can put clothes on them but you can also keep the under clothing as well. As for making adopts, I wouldn't mind having at least 4 a week? Unless your busy, if I dont see any adopts coming from a artist I will notify them and after a notify and they are still not making any adopts, the artist will be kicked out.

i’m gonna try out
if i get busy, if you accept me as an artist, i’ll pm you. i just hope i don’t end up in the hospital again...i can’t go on any websites there, if they have wifi even

are they all females, the canines for your adopts?
User avatar
Spiritstar3
 
Posts: 111338
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:56 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Artist Search!

Postby BabyBlu » Tue May 28, 2019 2:22 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
SweetieFox wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:do we need to draw clothes onto them, or are there clothes lines, and if chosen how many adopts are we required to do, and how often?

You can put clothes on them but you can also keep the under clothing as well. As for making adopts, I wouldn't mind having at least 4 a week? Unless your busy, if I dont see any adopts coming from a artist I will notify them and after a notify and they are still not making any adopts, the artist will be kicked out.

i’m gonna try out
if i get busy, if you accept me as an artist, i’ll pm you. i just hope i don’t end up in the hospital again...i can’t go on any websites there, if they have wifi even

are they all females, the canines for your adopts?

Yea, please dont push yourself drawing these, hope your ok.
I will be updating them soon where there will be male lines and other species as well!
Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ArtFight ToyHouse DeviantArt
User avatar
BabyBlu
 
Posts: 3544
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:01 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests