Artist sentimental [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
41 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Envoy #1 - Dawn

Postby sentimental » Wed May 22, 2019 10:14 am

hey there !!
    thank you so much for taking the time to check out Envoys- in celebration of our opening,
    I am posting two Five Star Potential Envoys ! This means that through event participation
    these Envoys will be able to reach Seraphim and Exalt rank !

This Envoy of Chaos is of the rank Fallen !
    They have the potential to reach Exalt.

traits :
    ★✰✰✰✰: bronze core,
    horns, slit pupils

To win this envoy, please tell me about the beginning of an important chapter in their life!
you will have either 4 art pieces, or 1500 words ! You can use 2 art pieces and 750 words should you choose
to do so !

Code: Select all
username:
envoy name:
the beginning: (1500 words or 4 art pieces max)
██
██
██
██
██
it's going to be christmas soon, keito
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████

━━━━━━━━
> loml > fern
>msg > charas
>mayo > trello
lyn senti
━━━━━━
she/her
i'm in my
cringe era
right now.
Image'
sentimental

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Envoy #1 - Dawn

Postby Marsh » Wed May 22, 2019 10:16 am

entered for dusk envoy - good luck to those who entered!! ♡
Last edited by Marsh on Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda

nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal

kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims

hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anxioustora » Wed May 22, 2019 10:40 am

Ooo mark
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    pm me for art trades!
    sig art by me
    check out my links
    Use to be EmberDemon
    have a nice day
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Anxioustora

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

【 ⚔️ // “ no matter what you do, follow the sun 】

Postby ✦ nemuri » Wed May 22, 2019 11:39 am

██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ▀▀
      ┌──────────────────┐

username: .kaede
      envoy name: seraphina
      ( meaning fiery, ardent )

sunrise credit
      volcano eruption credit
      screenshot of form

tysm snowflakette for
      proofreading <3

└──────────────────┘

██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ▀▀
      ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

the beginning: ( 1172 words )

indentthe last thing that anyone would've expected was for seraphina's seemingly dormant volcano to erupt a few thousand years later after she had been sealed away. even seraphina didn't predict things to come to this point, and she was supposed to be the one who's trying to escape her cage of a volcano. her attempts all for naught, though; anyone's spirit would've been broken after hundreds of years of futile resistance and escape attempts. to put it simply, seraphina was tired, and she didn't want to meddle in mortal affairs anymore. obviously, that plan was no longer a thing, as the fiery-haired envoy awoke with few memories of herself and even fewer memories of everything that had happened. again, hundreds of years of being locked up in a volcano would do that to people.

indentwhen she broke through the earth's crust, the first thing she did was to survey her surroundings. the earth, for better or for worse, seemed to not have changed much since she had been sealed away. everything appeared to be in place, save for the lava that was shooting up into the sky and dribbling down the sides of the volcano. her clothes were thankfully intact, and when she looked down at her current attire, she was hit with nostalgia.

indent"all i am is an envoy fallen from glory," she murmured softly, testing out her raspy voice after centuries of disuse. she heaved out a deep sigh as she ran her thin fingers through her messy locks of hair, untangling them to the best of her ability until she brushed against her horns. her movements faltered, and her molten-yellow eyes narrowed slightly.

indentthere were many things that seraphina couldn't remember, that much was true. however, even a millennium wouldn't be able to remove those stark images of a pleading friend in front of her, and that same friend being cut down before her very eyes. from her understanding, she had been a great warrior in the past; she was heralded as seraphina, esteemed exalt once upon a time. however, she had taken a wrong step, and everything only spiraled down from there. her friend took the blade intended for her, and seraphina was only able to watch as her friend was cut up to pieces. it was only then that seraphina realized how tiring it was to be caught up in a political scheme, intentional or not. although fighting brought her joy, there was only so much fighting she could do until she couldn't run away from her problems anymore.

indentafter her friend had been butchered, the parts had been sent to various regions. was it mere coincidence that the resting place of her friend's head was close to the location of the volcano? it almost seemed as though the other envoys were taunting her. "we don't think you'll ever come back, but in case you do, here's a reminder of all of your sins. we're going to do that even though you probably won't remember most of them, anyways!"

indentthe world was cruel, and seraphina felt as though that wasn't the first time she had come to that conclusion.

indenthowever, none of that really mattered at the moment. the seal on the volcano had been broken, and seraphina had been allowed to have a second chance. did the elders plan for this to happen? probably not, but she wasn't going to wait at the foot of the volcano like a sitting duck so that she could be stuffed back into the earth. she had waited far too long to be set free.

indent"well, it's been nice knowing you, volcano. i probably won't miss you," the fiery-haired chaos said aloud, although she couldn't help but bend down and pat at a spot on the ground that hadn't been touched by the rapidly cooling lava. when that action brought on a wave of pain, she stood up stiffly and massaged her temples lightly.

indent"once a sentimental fool, always a sentimental fool. what on earth am i going to do with myself?"

indentletting her arms drop to her side, seraphina made her way down the volcano. by now, the flow of lava had slowed almost to a complete halt, and she didn't have to worry about being struck by a piece of molten rock anymore. it didn't take long for her to finally locate her friend's skull; it seemed as though the other envoys hadn't bothered to at least make it more discreet. why would they, when they had full confidence that seraphina wouldn't be able to break out of the volcano?

indentagain, none of that mattered now. although she wanted to recover her memories, seraphina felt that the least she could to atone for her friend's death was to give them a proper burial, all body parts reattached again. her golden eyes narrowed in concentration as she unearthed the white skull, and she vowed that she would let her friend rest peacefully, even if it was the last thing she did.

indentwhen seraphina picked up the skull, another wave of pain washed over her. it was almost enough for her to drop the skull, and she nearly doubled over from the effort it took to just stand up straight. she hadn't done anything like this in so long, and she was surprised that her legs haven't already given out beneath her. however, she gritted her teeth and simply tried to push on.

indent"it's been far too long. i'm not letting this opportunity slip away. i've never had the opportunity to do so in the past, but i think this would be the perfect time for me to follow the sun," she murmured quietly, hugging the skull close to her body. her eyes were lit with a newfound sense of determination, and she stretched a hand towards the lightening sky. the dawn was beginning to break, and there wouldn't be much time before the other envoys felt that something was wrong and sent people over to investigate.

indentif everything went according to plan, seraphina would be able to stay several steps ahead of those who still wanted her to be locked up.

indent"follow the sun," the fiery-haired envoy repeated to herself, closing her fingers into a tight fist at the sun, as she turned her back to the volcano and started to walk away. not only would she gather the remains of her friend, she would also begin to rediscover herself as a person. it didn't really matter what other envoys thought of her - she would rise back to power and show who she was really like, to prove everyone wrong. she'd live life again and climb the ranks once more.

indent( her situation was reminiscent to a phoenix rising from the ashes, and she chuckled to herself inwardly at that. )

indentwith that, seraphina disappeared into the throng of people within a nearby village that hadn't been affected by the eruption. this was truly where she'd begin to follow the sun. although she'd still fight, she won't run away anymore.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Last edited by ✦ nemuri on Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 13 times in total.
    ✦ nemuri

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby TheLilLeopard » Wed May 22, 2019 11:40 am

username: TheLilLeopard
    envoy name: Elyna
    wip
    WIP

Tele || Them/They || Artist
    th | da | artfight | art shop
    contact me at вσχ'ѕ тєℓє#9288 on discord or pm me!
    currently in the IST (GMT+7) time zone so responses may be delayed
    TheLilLeopard

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed May 22, 2019 1:15 pm

Last edited by Guest on Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby .sins. » Wed May 22, 2019 2:27 pm

username: .sins.
      envoy name: Nishi
      the beginning:

Nishi didn’t know what was going on. She awoke not knowing where she was, or even who she was. Her red hair was a rat’s nest on the back of her head. Scratching at the center of her chest, around her core, she looked in the mirror. Seeing her reflection, she remembered everything what was. Sighing in relief and giggling at her momentary stupidity. Grabbing a brush from her vanity she began working at her hair. Getting to the big knot in the back, she sprayed some detangler in it and tried working at it again. Getting fed up after a few more minutes of fighting, she put her hair up in a bun in order to hide it. Slipping into some clothes for the day, she opened the door to her bedroom.

“How was the nap?”

“So good that I couldn’t remember who I was or where I was for a few moments. I also have this massive knot of hair on the back of my head.”

“I was wondering why you were wearing your hair up for once, here let me try working it out for ya,” her roommate got up and walked away as Nishi poured a bowl of cereal. By the time she had sat back down on the sofa so did her friend. Eating her food and having her hair ripped out of her head, not really, they sat in silence. They had never really gotten along before, and this was a first for them. She hardly felt fingers going through her hair working at the knot. Before finishing her food, there was slight tugging as a comb ran through her hair smoothly.

“Please tell me you didn’t just cut a chunk out of my hair,” she half teased and being serious. Her roommate sighed and let a small smile cut across her lips.

“Of course, I did.” She let loose as Nishi quickly reached back and clawed at her hair. “Got you!” Both laughed then continued to sit.

“Look, maybe I was too mean to you when you first moved in. I’ve lived alone for so long that it was hard learning to have someone in what used to be my own space. I hope we can put it in our past?” Nishi rubbed her hands together nervously while talking and awaiting an answer.

“I didn’t know you lived alone before. That changes so many things. Nishi, I forgive you.” Both sat in silence for what seemed like hours. They both looked at each other and in unison asked;

“Want to go shopping?” They laughed at their newfound talent of thinking the same thing and saying it at the same time. Getting up, they both took off out of the house and to the nearest Shoppe.

And this was only the beginning.
      .sins.

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed May 22, 2019 5:28 pm

username: cocogerber13
      envoy name:

Mark
      cocogerber13

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Wed May 22, 2019 6:42 pm

i edited too late on accident so I’m dropping, as I’d be disqualified anyway. Good luck y’all!
      Last edited by Yuroshi on Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
      Yuroshi

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby lumilys » Sun May 26, 2019 6:01 am

username: poemo
      envoy name: tansel