The Anian Colony - #013 by Kenobi.

Based on Click to view
Artist Kenobi. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Anian Colony - #013

Postby Kenobi. » Tue May 21, 2019 5:48 pm

Welcome to the Anian colony: a living galaxy of faces with every stripe and shape. Here you’ll find collections of species across the galaxy, looking for new adventures and quests to experience and mold for future tales. Will you find someone to accompany you on your voyage? Or will you simply explore the endless star system? The possibilities are up to you..

Belongs to MELINE
Last edited by Kenobi. on Sun May 26, 2019 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Anian Colony - #013

Postby MELINE » Thu May 23, 2019 4:10 am

NAME: Sabu Beddye

ANSWERS:
☆— She's more of a hitman type than a traditional bounty hunter, although the jobs she takes aren't limited to hits on specific people. If you pay her enough, she'll bring targets back alive, infiltrate organizations, etc. Her unwillingness to talk to others is usually seen as intimidating and aloof, at least until someone does try to engage her in a conversation. There's a big fear of her making a fool of herself in front of her superiors there, so she'll speak in choppy, to the point sentences and avoid small talk and debates. When she needs to blend in with a crowd, she'll take off the armour and put on a cloak.

☆— Sabu's mother was one of the royal guards charged with protecting the heirs to the throne, while her father was one of the minor nobles on Zygerria. While the relationship raised a few eyebrows, as her mother was technically higher ranked than him, the marriage went on. Sabu was raised to have a strong sense of pride for the Zygerrian empire, something which is reflected in both her clothes and her behaviour. One way to set her off is just to insult her heritage, or the empire in general. Despite this, she's actually something of a black sheep in her family at the moment, as neither parent approves of her occupation. They want her to come back to Zygerria and live the life of a noble, with her father, and participate in the political scene there.

☆— The clone armour was taken from a dead clone she found on the battlefield. While she originally considered repainting it, she decided against it. Her wearing it is a mockery to the Republic, and the Jedi; she sees them as misguided at best, evil at worst, as they're threatening their way of life.

☆— Voluntarily chose to replace half of her face with cyborg parts, more as a cosmetic procedure to make herself appear more intimidating than anything else. The colour of her left eye was also obtained for the aesthetic (tm).
MELINE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Anian Colony - #013

Postby Kenobi. » Sun May 26, 2019 3:37 pm

@MELINE
she's all yours! =)