Based on Click to view
Artist ~Trompy [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1783

Postby ~Trompy » Tue May 07, 2019 11:50 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: August 14th
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Competition for users with 5 cats or less!

Here is a really pretty lass, absolutely love them! To try for them, tell me how they met their best friend! You can use an NPC cat if you don't have enough cats in your own clan to complete the prompt. You have a max of 500 words, no extras allowed. Have fun! <3

End Date:May 10th

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Cat Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Age;;[/b]
[b]Clan;;[/b]
[b]Rank;;[/b]

[b]Prompt;;[/b]

Username: hot-second
Cat Name: Wolverineclaw
Clan: hawthornclan

Description: Seal Sepia with amber eyes
Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by ~Trompy on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1783

Postby Silveryn » Tue May 07, 2019 11:55 am

Username;; dawnlightz.
Cat Name;; Ashheart
Gender;; female
Age;; tbd
Clan;; starryclan
Rank;; Medcat

Prompt;; res
Silveryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Tue May 07, 2019 12:38 pm

Username;; nimrod.
      Cat Name;; thunderclash
      Gender;; tom
      Age;; seventeen moons
      Clan;; swardclan
      Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;
      thunderclash is a young tom of a mostly unknown upbringing.
      he came across swardclan when he was merely nine moons of
      age, and without reluctance was warmly invited to stay by
      condorstar. the leader was quite understanding of the predicament,
      being as he too had only become part of the clan when he was near
      the same age. condorstar took him as his apprentice, feeling that
      there was something special about this newcomer that would hopefully
      one day soon be revealed. they developed a very close bond that was
      reinforced with trust, they always sought the ear of one another,
      whatever the topic may be.
Last edited by nimrod. on Sat May 18, 2019 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilacpetals<3 » Tue May 07, 2019 12:39 pm

Username;; astrowolfii
Cat Name;; Oakmist
Gender;; Female
Age;; 23 moons
Clan;; FogClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; Oakmist met her best friend by.. well, before we start, let's go from the beginning. Oakmist was originally a kittypet under the name: Oak. Oak wanted to venture out of her cramped shelter for once. So, for the first time in forever, she could stretch her legs and get some fresh air. While in her backyard, licking her messy fur, pleased by the sunshine beaming on her fur. Oak flicked her ears and twitched her nose. Another cat? Oak thought. There were no cats around that she knew of. The cat was Brindlestar, but, of course, Oak didn't know a thing. Oak desperately wanted to talk to another one of her kind. She struggled over the fence, looked back at her house, and sprinted away. She was a few fox-lengths away from Brindlestar. Stalking carefully, well, not as carefully, Oak stepped on a stick. It cracked, of course. Brindlestar's fur climbed up her spine. Brindlestar looked back at the arriver. "Who are you?" Brindlestar growled. Oak, surprised by Brindlestar's hostility, whimpered, "W-well, you see, I don't have very many friends around here, and I wanted to make one." "So, I wanted to talk to you." Oak struggled to say. Brindlestar smiled. "It's okay. I don't have very many friends here either. I'm glad I found you." Oak became more confident and excitement fluttered inside of her. Brindlestar asked, "So, there's this little thing called a clan that I'm wanting to make." Oak's expression turned to confusion. "What is a... clan?" Oak asked. "Oh- right. So, we basically make a little cat group- not little, large. And we form ranks, like a leader, deputy, medicine cat, and there are also warriors to help fight for our clan." Oak was almost exploding from excitement. More cats. More friends! More- Brindlestar's words cut off her thoughts. "Don't get excited. We get attacked, there's leaf-bare and a bunch of other threats." "Oh.." Oak frowned. "I'm confident about it though." Oak's expression turned to a grin. "Great. By the way, I'm Brindlestar." Brindlestar said. "I'm Oak!" Oak exclaimed. "Hm." Brindlestar turned her head. "How about we change that. To a warrior name, how about that?" Oak agreed by nodding her head excitedly. "Oakmist. I think it's perfect. It suits you- a lot." Brindlestar's eyes lit up. She looked excited to have a new clan mate as well. "Oakmist it is, then." Oakmist nodded, getting suited to her new name. Brindlestar and Oakmist went on, walking past trees and brush scraping their fur. They came across a clearing. Brindlestar looked at Oakmist. Oakmist grinned. "Shall this be our camp?" Brindlestar sniffed the ground. "Sure! It's nice." Oakmist looked around the place, smooth stone satisfying her paws. "I guess it is then." Brindlestar looked up to the starry night sky.
lilacpetals<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Tue May 07, 2019 1:25 pm

Username;; Knickknacks
Cat Name;; Moosepaw
Gender;; Male
Age;; 9 moons
Clan;; NorthClan
Rank;; Apprentice

Prompt;;
-wip
-Ptarmiganpaw; they met when he accosted Moose on the border
-Moose was like ‘what the heck who is this small shouty cat’
Last edited by Knickknacks on Fri May 10, 2019 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Tue May 07, 2019 2:01 pm

Username;; .sins.
Cat Name;; Reedfeather
Gender;; she-cat
Age;; 39 moons
Clan;; Strawberryclan
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;; Reedfeather and Moorstar were born in the same home clan, and traveled to make their own clan. They have been very close throughout everything. They didn't talk much as kits, even though they are the same age, about. They bonded closely when they both ended up in a border skirmish that caused both their mentors to be servery wounded. Both ended up with new mentors, but nothing was really ever the same. Not after seeing that much blood so young.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ꪶ ιzαя∂ѕρσтѕ. » Tue May 07, 2019 2:09 pm

Username;; hot-second
Cat Name;; Wolverineclaw
Gender;; female
Age;; 28 moons
Clan;; hawthornclan
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;

setting; late leaffall, 2 moons after Smogpelt was assimilated into Hawthornclan.

It was a calm afternoon. Vanilla cotton-candy clouds were slowly pulling themselves across the sherbert airspace, bringing with it the beginnings of a cricket melody as the tiny bugs stirred themselves awake to stretch their spiky legs. Wolverineclaw was weaving her rusty body through the tall grass and shrubbery below, her mind set on finding a small snack to ease her through the night.

She spent a good hour snuffling through forest debris and poking fallen logs before assuming hopelessness on the flooring, turning her attention to the milky-pink sky above. Wolverineclaw’s orange glint dug itself into the sight of a small bird’s nest above almost immediately, chattering softly at the mother finch she notice fluff out before hopping from the cradle and taking flight; perhaps to find her own supper. The she-cat’s tail hiked up in interest and she quickly sunk her talons into the tree’s cardboard-like flesh, tearing up the trunk and taking a moment to adjust her position before scrambling onto the branch harbouring the finch’s roost in minutes time.

Her eyes were quickly greeted by two pairs of speckled eggs shining brightly back at her, and she met their kind gesture by settling comfortably on the branch and parting her jaws.

Towards the end of her meal, she supposed she must have accidentally nudged the nest too far and down did come, eggshell and all. A sharp shout echoed through the forest seconds after the sodden roost toppled over and she threw her eyes downward, staring with rigid limbs and hair on end at an angry-faced black tom, whose features were half-covered by a decimated nest drooling creamy egg yolk.

Despite the initial scare, the silence between the two was cracked by Wolverineclaw’s cackling, catapulting poor Smogpelt into an even more infuriated state. The two would have to endure exchanging heated dialogue for the rest of the moon as they routinely stumbled into each other (it wouldn’t be too far from the truth to assume Wolverineclaw stalked Smogpelt’s routine and sought him out just to engage with him), but eventually Smogpelt wouldn’t be able to hide the she-cat’s presence any longer and would invite Wolverineclaw to meet Hawthornstar. Once she accepts the inevitable offer to join them, Smogpelt and Wolverineclaw would soon rise together to become a prominent duo within the clan, never being seen too far from the other.
394/500 words
Last edited by ꪶ ιzαя∂ѕρσтѕ. on Mon May 13, 2019 8:23 am, edited 6 times in total.

🦎

howdy ! i'm lizardspots
adult, she-they,
i ♥ vulture culture,
baby witch
ꪶ ιzαя∂ѕρσтѕ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Tue May 07, 2019 2:42 pm

Username;; chamomile.
Cat Name;; Otterslip
Gender;; she-cat
Age;; 47 moons
Clan;; Nettleclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; [498 words]
Otterslip purred as she groomed her closest friend, Beetlestar. Beetlestar's eyes flickered open and he grumbled as she licked his ear. "Careful," He warned. "You nearly took off that ear before, it's been delicate since."
"Oh come on, I wasn't that bad," She retorted.
"Really? I sure don't remember it that way, huh," Beetlestar teased, bothering his best friend with their, unfortunate, first meeting.
    -------------------------
"Traitor!" the yowl came from over the hill, and fear seized Beetlestar, then Beetlespark, stopping him in his tracks. Beetlespark couldn't take the violence of Jayclan, and was trying to run. Obviously, one of the cats he had trusted and had offered to come with him had ratted Beetlespark out.
A group of cats came barreling over the moor, though Beetlespark didn't recognize the cat in front. With Jayclan being so large, and multiple camps, he didn't know everyone. "Traitorous weasel!" The brown she-cat, Otterslip, screeched, charging ahead of the rest of the group. Beetlespark finally started running again, but his small legs didn't carry him far before something heavy pressed him into the earth. Hissing, he flipped over to knock the cat off. Otterslip was more familiar with fighting than Beetlespark though, and jumped off before being squashed. Beetlespark tried to slide past her, but Otterslip slammed a paw, claws out, into his ear, causing Beetlespark to screech. What the traitor deserves, Otterslip thought, though the pain on his face made her cringe slightly.
"How dare you, running from the clan in the night like a coward, thinking you could recruit loyal Jayclan cats to join you." Otterslip sneered. Beetlespark had fallen into a defensive crouch shaking, but his eyes met hers with a deep courage in them Otterslip didn't expect to see from a traitor.
"What's your name," He questioned.
"Otterslip."
"Otterslip, is this really what you want?" Beetlespark's question sounded genuine. It took her off guard, and she paused for a moment. He took the moment to continue, "A cat was killed in the Arena yesterday, just a loner kid who wanted to be a warrior. I was sent to fight him, and he refused to forfeit. I didn't realize how badly he was hurt until he didn't get up again. I don't want to be a part of that anymore."
Otterslip's heart pinged, but she kept a straight face. The cat knew what they were getting into when they chose to fight to try to join Jayclan, right? Right.
"Am I wrong to want a clan of peace?" Beetlespark glanced around the faces of the other cats, who were paused a few tail lengths from the fight. "You could join me," He added quietly, barely above a whisper.
"I'm no traitor." Otterslip growled, launching at Beetlespark. It was an easy target, but, for some reason, something in her subconscious caused Otterslip to not land on Beetlespark. Taking the opportunity, Beetlespark fled. Something in Beetlespark's words had resonated with Otterslip, and she couldn't bring herself to stop him. Perhaps...he was right.
Last edited by chamomile. on Tue May 07, 2019 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Tue May 07, 2019 2:44 pm

I got two new kits I have to drop out ahhh! Good luck to everyone else though!
Last edited by Ravendarus on Wed May 08, 2019 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>

Postby shoelaces » Tue May 07, 2019 2:48 pm

Username;; shoelaces
Cat Name;; Doethroat
Gender;; she-cat
Age;; 39 moons
Clan;; redwoodClan
Rank;; protector

Prompt;;
Doe narrowed her eyes at the new unexpected cat, who'd interrupted her sun-bathing. She jumped up to her paws, unsheathing her claws into the forest floor.
"Who are you?" The golden-eyed tom stared into her, his fur standing on end with his ears pinned down.
"I could ask you the same question," She retorted, the two stood in silence for a few seconds.
Doe sheathed her claws, watching to see if he'd do the same, or even notice. Almost right after her, he sheathed his. He seemed a bit less on edge when she finally stopped waiting for a reply and answered his question, "I'm a loner, why would you care?"
"Well, a loner, this is Redwoodclan territory."
"And that means...?"
The two hadn't broken eye-contact since sheathing their claws, as if they were in a violent fight for dominance with just their eyes.
"I didn't pick you for a dunce, but since you probably didn't check for borders either I must've been wrong," He answered, she could see him trying to hold his poker-face, but his efforts didn't hide the smile that tugged at his mouth.
"Says the one who didn't answer my question."

"Uh, Canaryglare, care to introduce me to your new friend?" A new, darker cat had approached the two, unaware of their invisible battle.
She shifted her gaze off of the tom finally, focusing on the new cat.
"Sorry, I'm Doe," The she-cat responded coolly, contradicting her tone with a small smile.
"Well, I hope you were told this is Redwoodclan territory..?"
"She was!" Canaryglare quickly defended, "I was about to tell her a bit more about it, she seemed very interested in it, actually."
"Oh, did I?" She playfully shot back.

That was how Doe- or Doethroat met her best friend, Canaryglare. The chemistry between the two was very obvious from the beginning, and after she joined the clan they were extremely attached to each other. They're almost attached by the hip almost always, and it's clear to those around them that they both share a longing for each other, though they'd rather eat death berries than admit it.
shoelaces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me