Jumping Jack #54 - Unicorn Edits! by Knives.

Based on Click to view
Artist Knives. [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Jumping Jack #54 - Unicorn Edits!

Postby Knives. » Tue May 07, 2019 12:51 am

a special lady!
To adopt this Jenny, you'll need to impress me!

I am requiring some info: personality, favorite food, and up to four hobbies.
You are allowed three extras with no limits as to what those extras are- they can be art, short stories, or a song that you think fits her. Anything!

Prettying up the form is encouraged!
Rearranging form information is allowed.
Please no GIF's and do not alter font size!
This competition ends May 10th.

Last edited by Knives. on Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knives.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jumping Jack #54 - Unicorn Edits!

Postby Zeca17 » Tue May 07, 2019 1:05 am

⚜️Username - Zeca17
Name - Persephone⚜️
⚜️Gender - Jenny
Collar colour - Artists choice⚜️

Persephone - Goddess of the underworld, springtime, flowers and vegetation.

✨Favourite food - Pomegranate✨
✨Hobbies - Gardening✨

Persephone is a naive girl, she is very easily swayed and manipulated. She is in awe of all things flora, from the smallest ‘weed’ to the most beautiful of trees. Throughout it all, she is sweet and innocent, a simple girl with an alluring design. Although she is most happy when tending to her plants, she flourishes in destructive circumstances when given the chance. Although she looks as if butter wouldn’t melt, this girl has two sides to her.

What will greet you this time? A heart of gold or a heart of black?

Persephone in human form.....

🌓 Hallelujah 🌓
Today, I choose to love myself, honour my beauty, strength and uniqueness.
Last edited by Zeca17 on Tue May 14, 2019 8:33 am, edited 5 times in total.
Zeca17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alledowaya » Tue May 07, 2019 2:41 am

FOR SPEECH #03920c

Name: Sìthiche (Fairy in Scottish Gaelic)
Username: Alledowaya

Collar Color: *artists choice!*

Personality:

Sìthiche is an obsessed jenny, with fairies in particular. If she could have memorabilia it would all be fairy related.She can be sweet and calm, but when it comes to her favorite subject she knows it all. She has no qualms correcting someone if their information is off, and she gets extremely excited if anyone shows interest in the subject. When she was younger she claimed to have seen the fairies, and that's apparently how she obtained her horn (Her parents think it was the humans). Sìthiche is otherwise a very caring jenny, and if you need help she is most definitely the one to go to. Even if she is scared, she will do her utmost to help her friends in need. No matter the cost.

Favorite food:
Milk with honey or sweet buttered honey cakes!

Hobbies:

Loves planting small gardens, cloud watching, seeking fairies, and playing hide and seek.

Short story:

It's been five years since that fateful day, Sìthiche was a young foal with her mother. Grazing and having a wonderfully peaceful time. She had just grown enough to be able to eat grass, and was super excited to be somewhat free of her mother. The wind picked up and brushed against her short mane, her excitement grew, she let out a whinny and tried to outrun the wind. Her mother, sensible as always, called out after her to no avail. She felt free, faster than the wind, almost like she was flying!

As the wind died down a bit, Sìthiche noticed that she was not with her ma anymore. She was tired, her little self had not grown enough for the amount of stamina needed for such a long gallop. Her legs grew sluggish and she began to trip over things. Her white socks were no longer white, they almost blended with the earth she trod on. The field she was in was starting to grow trees, the area becoming unfamiliar, and yet she continued. Her ears pricked as she started to hear music, so quiet that she almost missed it. It was beautiful, sounding soft and clean but making her feel excited and wanting more! She followed the sweet music to a small glade, a single ring of white mushrooms followed the treeline. In the middle of the glade, sat a small human. They were maybe six inches (fifteen centimeters) tall.

Approaching the miniature figure, the foal noticed something shimmering behind them, gasping out loud, and startling the fairy, Sìthiche could only watch as the fairy flew away on wings of gold. "Oh my! She is beautiful." Her young heart fluttered as she galloped, trying to catch sight of the fairy again. She pounded past trees, smacking limbs against her hide, one caught some fur and she stopped, squealing. Out of breathe and fairy nowhere to be seen, she cried. Sìthiche did not know how to get home to her mother, nor did she know how to live on her lonesome. Her mournful sobs attracted the attention of many things, most being dark creatures of the wood. The only one who wanted to help however, would be the fairy themselves. They returned to her, however they did not understand why such a creature was in the forest anyways, they did not belong here. Evils were on their way, a young crying foal was always the perfect call for a meal. The fairy did not know what to do, either the foal would die, or the fairy would commit forbidden magic. Being a fairy of animals, and especially young ones, she decided that her own life would be worth less if she turned her back on one of her own charges.

Working fast, the fairy flew down to the young foal, and alighted on her forehead. Sìthiche stopped moving, and was in awe, the fairy was gorgeous! Her wings were gold, but also transparent. Her hair long and flowing in the wind, and she was.... dropping dirt on her forehead? The young jenny nickered to the fairy, "Please stop making me dirty, my ma will be so mad at me!" Once she reached the end of her statement, Sìthiche grew tired, her head ached, her legs were sore from galloping so fast. And as she hit the forest floor with a dull thud, the fairy finished her work. No dark, evil creature would dare kill a unicorn foal. Even one so lost as this one. And unicorn Sìthiche was, for what the fairy had done, was indeed make a lump start to grow among the white fur on her forehead. The fairy would lose her wings for doing such forbidden magic, to mess with the gods creatures was an act of treason. But her entire life was dedicated to the animals that lived in the forest, and she made sure the evils would not take one tonight. "Goodnight sweet one, please wake up safe." She whispered, shedding a tear onto the jenny's soft fur before flying away into the canopy.

Art:

Another Short Story

Sìthiche was older now, but her fairy obsession only grew stronger. Recently her friends couldn't find her at all, and once they found her at the edge of the forest, always watching, always waiting. They asked her why she watched so much, and she only replied, "I don't want to miss it." Her friends were worried, they knew she had been changed one night when she disappeared all those years ago, but she had always stayed the same bubbly donkey that she was before. This last week seemed different, sometimes she grew angry and would nip at those close to her. She wasn't the same. She herself did not even know what she didn't want to miss.

But she knew something was wrong, Sìthiche grew restless, her heart told her she needed to leave, needed to help. Help? With what? Her mind screamed at her heart, there is NOTHING to help with. Our life is sound, it is normal, it is healthy. We are content here. With her heart and mind on the fritz, she had not been herself, hiding out on the forest to watch her friends from a distance, seemingly normal. Did they have warring minds as well? Or was it just her? She decided it was time, Sìthiche gathered her thoughts, and left all she knew behind. Not knowing where she was headed, all she knew was that it felt good to be moving through the familiar forest once again. Her golden hooves traveled almost without a trace, and the further she went into the forest, the more magical it seemed. Her hoof prints began to grow clover and a small whitecap mushroom she couldn't identify. Excitement ran through her heart, and even now her mind thought it was wonderous, what donkey after all could grow her own plants??

Continuing upon the old path, she entered the glade she remembered from her childhood, she looked for years to find it and only now was able to find the mysterious place. The same whitecapped mushrooms ran in a singular line around the outside edge of the glade, almost as if they protected it. As she approached the center of the open area, a white horse appeared from the other edge. Unafraid and calm he walked in through the mushroom circle, a horn alighting on his forehead. She gasped, and balked before running to the other end of the glade, praying that he did not see her. From her right, another horse, this one a red roan, entered the ring with the same phenomenon happening yet again on their forehead. Their horns were also unique, the white's a curved scimitar, yet the roan's was a solid spear. Her own spiraled horn started to ache, she wanted to join them in the circle so badly, but she was scared. What would true unicorns think of a fairy magicked donkey?

The two unicorns met in the middle, and once they had finished greeting each other, horses from all sides of the glade entered, different coats and horns flashed before her, the horses miraculously turning into unicorns before her very eyes.

To Be Continued... This will be a longer story hopefully lol.

(Fairy wings art by Moryartix.)
(Foal art by me, Alledowaya, Please do not reuse or distribute my art without express permission from me.)
Last edited by Alledowaya on Sat May 11, 2019 5:50 am, edited 6 times in total.
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Wed May 08, 2019 12:58 am

Username:
Name:
Collar Color:

Personality:
Favorite food:
Hobbies: (up to four!)

Extra 1:
Extra 2:
Extra 3:

no gif
no font size
may 10th
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knives. » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:22 pm

Zeca17 wrote:

⚜️Username - Zeca17
Name - Persephone⚜️
⚜️Gender - Jenny
Collar colour - Artists choice⚜️

Persephone - Goddess of the underworld, springtime, flowers and vegetation.

✨Favourite food - Pomegranate✨
✨Hobbies - Gardening✨

Persephone is a naive girl, she is very easily swayed and manipulated. She is in awe of all things flora, from the smallest ‘weed’ to the most beautiful of trees. Throughout it all, she is sweet and innocent, a simple girl with an alluring design. Although she is most happy when tending to her plants, she flourishes in destructive circumstances when given the chance. Although she looks as if butter wouldn’t melt, this girl has two sides to her.

What will greet you this time? A heart of gold or a heart of black?

Persephone in human form.....

🌓 Hallelujah 🌓
Today, I choose to love myself, honour my beauty, strength and uniqueness.

Congrats.
Knives.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeca17 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:04 pm

Gifting to Alledowaya.