Based on Click to view
Artist ~Trompy [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1760

Postby ~Trompy » Sat May 04, 2019 5:46 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

[size=95]To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: July 19th 2019
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Username: MeltiTheDragon
Cat Name: Sachemstreak
Clan: Cascadeclan

Description: Calico Torbie with high white and bi-eyes

Other Features:
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by ~Trompy on Mon May 20, 2019 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

marking!

Postby sforzando. » Sat May 04, 2019 6:16 pm

she's so bright!! I love her!

Username: vos.
Name: bright---
Clan:

Prompt:
elder scrolls instagram acc.
ImageImage
central time. not very active anymore. 911 dispatcher irl.
sforzando.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1760

Postby Trickz » Sat May 04, 2019 6:32 pm

Username:
Name:

Prompt:

Don't know why my form posted twice? Oops
Last edited by Trickz on Wed May 08, 2019 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scturn » Sat May 04, 2019 8:56 pm

Username: 55firefly
Name: Rosefall
Clan: Cavern Clan

Prompt: ''The first time I met the medicine cat was when I was an apprentice, I was out with my mentor he was teaching me how to hunt, like the hunting crouch and all that jazz. Well its fair to say i got a bit curious and went for a little bit of a wander without saying. Soon enough I saw a black huddle with these black sticks with white tips. I've never seen or heard of anything like this before, I sprinted towards it and... lets just say it was a porcupine and i gave it quite the scares, so much it shot 23 spikes into my face. Lucky i wasn't too hurt just the medicine cat had to pull them all out. That's how i got my nickname porcupine! ''
Scturn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Sat May 04, 2019 10:52 pm

Username: Thunder.Collects
Name: Elmwind
Clan: CreekClan

Prompt:
The first time Elmwind met Snowheart, CreekClan's medicine cat, she was just an apprentice. She had just joined the clan after leaving her home in the human campsite and came to join the wild cats who lived in the woods, being accepted by Briarstar after numerous test on her strengths, memory skills, and hunting knowledge. After these tests, she went through training as an apprentice under the watchful eyes of Hayfeather, the clan deputy. However, one-day Snowheart needed to gather herbs for the clan before winter started, and a lot of cats were out hunting for the coming season, so Elmpaw was chosen to go with Snowheart to help collect the medical plants. They left the camp and went towards the river, where Elmpaw had been fishing the previous day and wanted to catch something to share with the medicine cat. As she tried to catch a large trout, she splashed Snowheart with ice cold and drenching water but did manage to get the fish. After Snowheart told her how stupid she was and how angry she was at the apprentice, they shared the fish because Snowheart is naturally angry, so Elmpaw won't hold any grudges.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Sun May 05, 2019 5:13 pm

Username: Bucky.
Name: The aspiring Baroness - Shard
Clan: The Broken Tiles

Prompt:
Shard wasn't that keen on meeting the healer of the tiles. She kept to herself and was cautious enough not to get into much trouble. She didn't acquire many injuries that needed attention.
However, Shard's luck ran out one morning when she was met at the entrance of her den by a fellow clan mate, challenging her for her nest. She leapt out of the den, her claws sinking into the other tradesman as they kicked and sputtered amongst the grass of the ruinous camp.
Out of the corner of her eye, Shard watched a white dot move to sit and observe the endeavour. This only caused more frustration to prick at her pelt as she leapt back to deal another hearty blow. In the back of her mind, she was glad she had some sort of battle training from Lady Brook.
The battle was over quickly, the other cat submitting willingly, unable to take any more strikes from the caliby. They limped off as Shard collapsed in the grass, panting to catch her breath as she looked over the claws beginning to dog her pelt with crimson. She sighed softly, lifting her gaze as the cleric approached.
When Dove walked forward, herbs already stashed in between her jaws, Shard rolled slightly so she could have better access to her injuries. Still, the caliby watched her with narrowed eyes.
"You watched that?" She asked slowly, her eyes gleaming in the sunlight. "Willingly?" She added with a flick of her tail.
Dove's face contorted in confusion, but she nodded slowly, continuing to press cobwebs and marigold in the thick fur of the tradesman.
"Why?" Shard continued.
Dove sat back with a sigh, looking at the larger she-cat.
"Well, if I'm being honest." She began, looking down at her paws amongst the grass. "I can't fight, I'm physically incapable of doing so. Yet, my body wants me to." She explained, offering a soft smile.
"So you like bloodshed?" Shard asked, her ears flattening.
"I hate it." She said with a shake of her head.
"Then why watch?" Now it was Shard's turn to act confused, her eyes narrowing once more.
"So that I'm reminded of my purpose." She said softly, standing and gathering her remaining herbs. "I lost my claws for a reason. And that reason is to heal and help those who still use theirs." She said, her voice slightly muffled.
Shard watched as she left, her face still slack as she watched the white she-cat leave. She slowly nodded, a newfound respect for the she-cat blossoming.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

aj. / mug • she / they • pdt • gryffindor
>> Count my little scars,
I’ve got dozens down inside
I am complete and invincible,
behind my dirty imbecile <<

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ImageImage
ImageImage
hey there! I'm aj!
ENFP • Discord Ajax.(#4481) • 🥺
Black Lives Matter
my pms are always open <3
commissions ; open • art trades ; tentative
Adult

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxImage
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Tue May 07, 2019 3:43 am

dropping out, good luck! <3
Last edited by Kazin on Fri May 10, 2019 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Wed May 08, 2019 5:52 am

Username: StormSerpent
Name: CardinalPaw
Clan: LotusClan

Prompt:

CardinalKit trotted into the first den she saw, this was her first time sneaking out of the nursery, and she didn’t want to get caught. Her whole body was tense, and she looked up to see an intense pair of yellow eyes staring at her, she gasped in alarm, and as she did the overpowering scents of what seemed to be everything flooded through her body, she was so used to the warm scent of her mother. The young kit started to panic, her mom was gonna be soo mad. She looked straight into the eyes that were looming out of the dark “what do you want, loser” she spat, but it came out sounding pretty squeaky. The older cat just chuckled looking at her kindly. Cardinal blushed for a long and intense moment before starting “if you tell my mom i’m gonna-” she fell silent and her eyes narrowed and she let out a sharp aggressive bark. The stranger just laughed “c’mon i’ll help you sneak back into the nursery you silly little kit” Cardinal pinned her ears back “hey! Who you callin a silly lil kit” she sparked taking a tuft of fur off of the bigger cat who just smiled “shh, you’re gonna get caught” and they headed back to the nursery.
Last edited by StormSerpent on Wed May 08, 2019 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Wed May 08, 2019 8:35 am

Username: Ravenwhisper's wish
    Name: Seedthistle
    Clan: WaveClan

Prompt:
    Seed felt his pelt prickled with shock as the strange cat emerged into the clearing. He squinted at them, taking in the fluffy tabby coat. A pale pink nose leant closer in towards him and he let out a shrill squeak, before a paw clamped over his muzzle. The new cat sat down beside the kit, touching Seed's flank with their tail.

'And you are?' they asked cooly; examining the calico.
    They glanced towards the hollow dip Seed had been making for, ears twitching slightly.

'Se- I mean.. who are you?'

They narrowed their eyes, nodding approvingly. 'You have a good sense of danger. But I am no worry to you, little one. I am no threat.'

'O-oh,' the kit started, staggering over his words as he scrambled to his paws. 'So? What's your name then?'

'I am nobody,' the cat replied mysteriously. 'Simply a cat, a helper, a healer, a herb cat, a murder.'

Seed barely caught the last word, whispered under their breath as it was. But as he stared after them, he knew, somehow he knew, that that cat was simply not to be trusted.
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Fri May 10, 2019 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Thu May 09, 2019 12:13 am

Username: Sixbane
Name: Marshtrap
Clan: Gladeclan

Prompt:

Marshtrap had come to the clan from being a kittypet, so certainly, the entire clan life was different to her. Scary, not to mention the monsters out in the marsh. She'd met most of the clan by the time that she settled in, but she'd never really forget the day she met the clan's medicine cat- Gravelcry. Mostly, because he scared the everloving daylights out of her.

She'd been pawing curiously at some strange grasses at the edge of the camp, they reminded her of some of the plants her owners had used to have on their countertops! When a deep, guttural voice interjected "Leave "Em Alone" the other cat barked as he stomped over, pushing her aside to inspect the herbs, making sure they weren't damaged. He grumbled to himself as she let out a soft squeal and fled a few feet away from the brutish looking cat. Now Gravelcry was far from polite, so he didn't even bother to look at her until she spoke up "So..Sorry!" she cried out. She was certainly not a fraidy-cat! She was probably too brave for her own good, actually. He glowered over, but his eyes eventually softened. He could smell the kittypet on her, new blood who didn't know better. "It's fine. These are important, medicines...to help those cats who are hurt." he explained. She toddled over, like a curious kit at his words "Really! I've never heard of special plants before!" she cried in disbelief.

He tried not to, but he couldn't help but share the slightest hint of a smile as he sat back and wrapped his tail around his paws "Well why don't I teach you...you might not be a medicine cat any time soon...but knowing a little of them never hurt anyone..." he said. What he didn't expect, was her following bombardment of questions "Well what if the leaves are like THIS?" "What about this color?" "Is THIS a special plant" promptly, before bringing him blades of grass with a hopeful if childish look in her eyes.

He could only sigh. This cat was going to run him ragged. He answered her questions to the best of his abilities

But Marshtrap would never forget him, or meeting him, because she never forgot even the little bit that he did teach her.
And that little bit might save her life.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me