Based on Click to view
Artist ~Trompy [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1730

Postby ~Trompy » Thu May 02, 2019 2:14 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all.

This cat may not be traded until: August 15th 2019
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Alright, so I adore this kitty, so this is going to be a limited impress me. You have 1000 words and 1 art piece to develop a personality for this cat. You must have at least 200 words and the 1 art piece to qualify. You have a little over two weeks, I cant' wait to see the development for this and have fun <3

End Date: May 15th

Code: Select all
Username:
Cat Name:
Clan:

Impress Me!  (200-1000 words, 1 art piece)

Username: Ladyskittels
Cat Name: Firefang
Clan: Glacial Blizzard Clan

Description: Ginger tabby with low white and green eyes

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by ~Trompy on Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1730

Postby dimi. » Thu May 02, 2019 2:47 pm

Username: Dimi.
      Cat Name: Jax
      Clan: Silvercrest Roamers

Impress Me! (200-1000 words, 1 art piece)
      resss
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Thu May 02, 2019 4:27 pm

Username: Bucky
Cat Name: Lord of the pits - Alastair
Clan: The broken Tiles

Impress Me! (200-1000 words, 1 art piece)
Resss

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

aj. / mug • she / they • pdt • gryffindor
>> Count my little scars,
I’ve got dozens down inside
I am complete and invincible,
behind my dirty imbecile <<

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ImageImage
ImageImage
hey there! I'm aj!
ENFP • Discord Ajax.(#4481) • 🥺
Black Lives Matter
my pms are always open <3
commissions ; open • art trades ; tentative
Adult

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxImage
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Thu May 02, 2019 9:14 pm

Username: Thunder.Collects
Cat Name: Copperkit (Copperpaw/Coppersong)
Clan: CreekClan

Who is Copperkit? (126 Words)
Copperkit is the shy and underestimated brother of Flowerkit, a really brave and excitable kit. He is often times put in his sister's shadow, and it causes him to be miserable a lot the time, though he is also a piece of a joke because of his constant fear and jumpiness. The only cats who defend him in the situations of which he is being bullied are Flowerkit, Cranberryleaf, who is his loving and caring mother, and Dustpaw, a senior apprentice with an attitude but a spot of affection. When Copperkit grows up, he will not grow out of his fear and jumpiness, but will instead become stronger and be able to manage it better than he did when he was a kit in the nursery.

What does Copperkit enjoy to do? (163 Words)
Because of Copperkit's extreme fear and jumpiness, he isn't as adventurous as the other kittens and does not like to sneak out of camp with them. Instead, he tends to spend a lot of time collecting smooth pebbles to build another cat behind the nursery that he can talk to without being laughed at and judged. He has been caught doing this before, but other cats have one of two reactions to it. The warriors will either say that it's unnatural and not a warrior-like thing to do or give the little cat sympathy and go to the river to collect the prettiest stones there. When he is around his sister, he is glued tightly to her because he loves and trusts her, so he will follow her around camp where she will spend a lot of time with Houndpaw, an apprentice in CreekClan who Copperkit doesn't really trust, or the large group of kits and apprentices who often hang out in camp.

What is Copperkit afraid of? (261 Words)
Cats often believe that Copperkit is just scared of everything and that explains his constant fear, though that isn't the case. In fact, he isn't unnaturally afraid of too much. What he is scared of includes thunderstorms, snakes, Houndpaw, and large groups of cats. The only cats who truly know what he is scared of is his mother and sister, his father does not give enough time to get close to Copperkit and Flowerkit. Copperkit has never liked loud noises, so thunderstorms are an obvious and big problem for him. With the loud crash of thunder and the bolts of lightning that can strike the Earth, he doesn't feel comfortable half the time. A lot of cats don't like snakes, and Copperkit is just like the others with this one. He knows that some snakes can inject poison into a cats blood and kill them, which makes him both horrified of the animal and of going anywhere that they could have been or could be. He doesn't like Houndpaw because something about the black furred tom doesn't seem right. His sister, Juniperpaw, is one of the best cats Copperkit knows, but Houndpaw is different and seemingly evil, though Copperkit's sister, Flowerkit, refuses to believe him and calls him jealous over her bond with the tom. And, finally, Copperkit is scared of large groups mostly because he is usually the source of their jokes when he is around others. His obvious fear and unusual jumpiness is a joke to the other kits and apprentices, so he avoids them altogether if he can.

Who will Copperkit be? Will he change? (402 Words)
Copperkit obviously doesn't know his future, but what I have planned for him is to stay fairly similar to how he is now. Copperkit is a scared apprentice with unofficial anxiety and that will cause problems throughout his apprenticeship. He will get a rough and strict mentor named Thistletuft who will put Copperpaw through a lot of work to try and get the tom to open up and put aside his fears, but instead, it will make Copperpaw's case much more and put him into a state of isolation. This will further cause his apprenticeship to be delayed and he will be an apprentice for a few moons after his sister and friends become warriors. This will make him realize he needs to change to be successful, otherwise, he is just the same as what all the cats in his clan told him as a kit. That he was weak and scared of facing anything. Copperpaw will try really hard after being assigned a second mentor to help Thistletuft out and Copperpaw will improve drastically. When Copperpaw becomes a warrior he is given the name Coppersong, and he instantly pushes some of his fears away, focusing instead of the future of his clan and of himself. He reconnects with his sister, Flowerdance, his mother, Cranberryleaf, and tries to connect to his father, Blueshadow, but it doesn't work well for him and he instead focuses on his relationships with his sister and mother. He becomes friends with more cats around the clan and gets a reputation for being a strong cat who was able to overcome his issues with fear and becomes a source of hope for other cats who are dealing with tough situations as well.

When he is older he gets an apprentice named Mantispaw who is just like he was as an apprentice, and he helps the young cat open up and become much stronger, sharing his own story with the young cat who becomes a warrior named Mantisclaw and becomes a strong and loyal warrior for the clan, but worships his friendship with his former mentor. The two become best friends and are sources of help for the other, and they talk to each other about everything. When Coppersong retires and becomes an elder, Mantisclaw and his apprentice, Tansypaw, visit the tom every day in the elder's den until the day he dies, when they bury the cat together.

Last edited by Trickz on Mon May 20, 2019 1:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Fri May 03, 2019 8:50 am

]
    Clan: WaveClan
    Username: Ravenwhisper's Wish
    Name: Russetbreeze

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

personality;;
    Russetbreeze have never been a calm cat. Instead, he is extraordinarily jittery and nervous. He will jump at the tiniest noise and is constantly plagued by nightmares.

His worst fear has got to be worms. Those small, wriggle bodies. Pale, squishy skin. Awful rings around their body, eating dirt and eating his herbs.

His mind is never empty. He's often sad or panicky, and has never had a calm head once. He prefers to be around other cats, finding being alone practically terrifying. Friendships aren't something he builds easily.

All in all, Russetbreeze isn't a totally average cat. He often bursts into sobs for no reason, and ignores every cat trying to help him. He would make sure to keep an eye on every kit, worrying they might simply be stolen under his nose.

He adores climbing cliffs and rocks, and is surprisingly good at it. His favourite resting spot is in the needle tree, with the crows. He chats to them, calling them by the names WaveClan always has: "Lunar, Solar", and "Eel". Russetbreeze's favourite is definitely Eel, the odd one out. He recognizes something of himself inside Eel.

history;;
    Born and raised in DrizzleClan, an unofficial Clan formed simply of weak loners and rogues. Known simply as Rust, he grew under the hard paw of his mother. She would never let him do anything other than top perfection, and always made him practice moves forever.

Originally Rust was never a good fighter. But he was trained roughly and severely until he was a magnificent fighter. When DrizzleClan went it's separate ways, WaveClan eagerly accepted Rust into their ranks. Being almost immediately a perfect addition, he soon became completely accepted.

Nowadays Russetbreeze prefers not to fight, and he took the path of medicine cat instead. He has been treating injured WaveClan cats ever since.

relationships;;
    Leapardstar
    Russetbreeze has a calm and serious relationship with their leader. He looked up to her ever since the beginning, and has never quite got used to how much Leapardstar now respects him.

Rainwing
    Russetbreeze honestly likes the deputy. They were close friends ever since Rainwing's little cousin, his closest relation, passed away one harsh leafbare. Russetbreeze has always worried that Rainwing secretly blames him for Lakekit's premature death.

Embercloud
    Russetbreeze thinks this permanent queen has always been a kind cat. Although he has never been able to penetrate her harsh demeanour. He looks forward to the birth of her kits, as they'll be the first litter he's ever supervised.

Plumkit
    Russetbreeze secretly hopes this black kit will eventually become their apprentice. He knows that Plumkit's obsession with neatness and precisness is simply perfect for the path of a medicine cat.

opinions;;
    "Russetbreeze is a sweet, kind, adorable idiot." - Leapardstar
    "That tom is extraordinary and also would be the worst person in an actual fire." - Rainwing
    "I mean he is nice and all. But he can be a little overbearing." - Embercloud
    "He's the neatest cat in the clan. He also has perfect eyes." - Plumkit

Last edited by SunnyStreets on Tue May 21, 2019 7:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladyskittels » Wed May 08, 2019 10:41 am

Username: Ladyskittels Cat Name: Firefang Gender: tom Age: 58 moons Clan: Glacial Blizzard Clan Rank: warrior

Fear is something I do not know of. Described as fearless, I do not feel fear. No. I don't allow myself to feel fear, that's more like it. Those who are afraid are weak; only the strong and the fearless will survive in the thick of battle. I have seen far too many cats lose the battle with fear to allow myself to feel that particular emotion. The way I look at it, there is only one thing a cat can truly lose- his life.

This does not scare me- in fact, it intrigues me to know what lies beyond.

Hard work is in my blood. In my very soul. Every cat that has come before me hasn't made this clan what it is from sitting around not doing their part; they get up and do all they can to get the job done no matter what. I am no different than they were. Priding myself on long days and lots of hard work- whether it be training in combat or strategy or helping the clan members with tasks, I always choose to work over being idle.

After all, idle paws and idle minds are Shadowclan's playground. So they say.

Solitary. It means to be alone. Single, unaccompanied, solo.

I prefer this- being alone with my thoughts and no one to bother me- over being among others. It is freeing to go solo; not having to rely on anyone or worry about someone else holding you back. You can go at your pace and do what you want, so long as it meets the goals you have set up.

Not many understand why I prefer to be alone; they think I'm odd for liking to rely on myself, but I simply don't care. Some cats thrive with company. I don't.

I am what you call a "dreamer" in the way that I like to come up with ideas and am always coming up with new ways to do things. Very rarely do I share these dreams with others unless asked directly. I prefer the joy in coming up with the things and doing them myself- not because I'm selfish or anything. As previously stated, I simply operate alone.

Not only do I dream of ways to improve things, but I have a decent imagination. Or, at least I did as a kit. I wonder what happened to that creativity sometimes.

I've been told that I am a bright tom. Not in color, but meaning that I'm bright as in intelligent. In a way I've always known this, however. I've always been one of the first ones to catch on to lessons being taught as kits, and even now I find I have more knowledge than most of the clan members I run into. Maybe I was blessed with a gift of a brilliant mind, but sometimes it feels more like a curse.

If I'm not actively thinking of something I will grow bored quickly. It isn't easy being this smart.

I can hear an opponent's breath waver from behind me as they attempt to go in for a sneak attack, can see how the wind shifts the leaves in the trees in a way to uncover those thinking they're hidden.

Many cats are observant, meaning they pick up on the things going on around them. I, on the other paw, am highly observant. Meaning; I very rarely miss things that happen around me. It can be a bit overwhelming at times- I must admit- but over time I grew used to it and learned to use it to my advantage.

As well as being highly observant, I am also emotionally aware. I can know however someone is feeling judging just by their body language and their demeanor. Not that I do anything about it, but I do know how others and myself feel at all times. I don't go around telling others about this trait in particular out of fear that I'd become the local therapist that everyone would come to for their problems. Yuck. Who in their right mind would want that job? Not me, that's who. I don't want to do anything with this trait. It's just there.

Sometimes, other cats simply won't go away, as if they can't see I don't want their company. For this reason I have developed a habit of being impolite to kind of guide them in the right direction; directly in the opposite direction of where I am. Not many cats can stand to be around me when I'm being rude, and that's why I like being this way. A few insults here, a crude joke there and usually that does the trick. If not, all you need to add are a few jokes that hurt them where it matters- their weakness.

I am not perfect, I must admit. Even I, Firefang, have a weakness. When it comes right down to it, I can't say no.

When someone is truly hurting or in need of help, I simply can't tell them no even if I desperately want to ignore them like the plague. I guess underneath it all, I'm still a nice guy, even though I try to mask it somewhat. Others know that despite my gruff exterior, if you truly need my help I will be there for you no matter what.

I truly dislike my inability to just say no.

Anger is my most felt emotion. I am angry about a lot of things, and am angry at nothing at all. All at the same time. Contradicting, I know, but this is truly how it feels. There isn't a time that I can remember when I haven't felt at least some degree of anger; whether it be mild annoyance, anger, or all-encumbering rage. I always feel that anger burning deep inside of me, fueling my actions and my drive to move forward. It is my default setting.

Last edited by Ladyskittels on Tue May 14, 2019 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Wed May 08, 2019 12:47 pm

Username: Kazin
    Cat Name: Redthunder
    Clan: Zephyrclan

Who am I? Well, that could be a loaded question - double sided, if you will. I guess if you were to ask the others around me, I'd be a temperamental cat, always looking for a fight. Perhaps they're right, but they don't know the whole story. I'd rather consider myself a strong ally of justice, of all things that should be right in the world... and if that means I have to fight my way through the corruption and dishonesty of the world, then so be it. I will always fight, if that is what it takes. This world needs to change, and if I'm able to change it, I will.

Why am I so ready to fight? Really it's because no one else is. I'm trying to look out for the ones that don't want to use their voice. So many times I have seen cats downtrodden, overlooked, or ignored. I hate it. It isn't fair. Every cat should have a say. If I'm trained to fight, why not use my actions as my words? After all, don't a lot of cats say that actions speak louder than words? I want to protect, help others and give them someone to look up to. A big brother, like the one I never got to know. He was always fighting for me, the scrawny kit getting picked on, giving me a voice through his actions. I haven't seen him in a long time, but I will fight for others just like he fought for me.

Still not convinced that I am a good cat? Let me tell you a story. A tale of heroes and villains, good versus evil... the story of my past, the reason why I act this way.

The storm was coming quickly. Dark clouds rolled in through the valley, an unstoppable force of nature, and with it came the fury; the cries of many cats blending into one, the noise rolling around and mixing with the thunder, not able to be separated. Pelts were illuminated by the bright flashes of lightning, though I could hardly tell who was who. It didn't really matter - what mattered was that cats were hurting each other, and it all started because of me.

"Stop it," I whispered, staring in fear down at the battle raging below me. The only cat near enough to hear me was my brother. He was always beside me, protecting me. He, too, was watching what was unfolding, taking it in with a grave expression.

"I will," he said after a few moments, giving me one last look. The look that would burn it's way into my mind for a lifetime. The last look I would ever see of him. "Be the reckoning the world needs," he said to me, his gaze continuing to burn a hole into me before he turned and trotted his way down the hill, throwing himself into the midst of battle.

It stopped soon, the storm down below. I had no idea what my brother did, but cats were slipping away, nondescript shapes covered in wet mud, some limping, some running. My brother was down here somewhere, he had to be. But after searching until the sun poked it's bright colors against the horizon, he seemed to have disappeared. It was that day I started hearing tales of a mysterious cat, jumping in the middle of wars to stop them, an ally of justice and an ally for cats that needed protecting.

I wanted to become just like him. He was always protecting me, and he disappeared before I was able to return the favor. If that means I seem grumpy to other cats, so be it. If that means I start fights, so be it. I will keep my brother in my mind, and I will continue to fight. Justice will be served, and it is a dish best served cold.

Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu May 16, 2019 7:58 am

"α ρнσєηιχ яιѕєѕ ƒяσм ιт'ѕ αѕнєѕ

Phoenix ♨ female ♨ 47 moons ♨ Ridgeclan ♨ spy

Phoenix is a rather unsuspecting molly, if you didn’t know anything about her then you would suspect any of the things she’s capable of. She likes it this way though. She wants others to think that she’d just the she-cat who spends her days sleeping away, even if really she has one eye open all the time. She wants others to think exactly as they do. It’s her job after all she’s a spy.

Wanting to keep those around you seeing one thing while really being another isn’t the easiest thing to do. It’s an act that Phoenix puts on when she’s one stage, in camp, around loners, kittypets, anywhere that she’s supposed to be working. She doesn’t get a new name on set, she’s still Phoenix so when the act drops she makes sure no ones around to see.

When on stage Phoenix is the molly always willing to listen and give advise, one who’s willing to listen to even the most talkative cat speak. This isn’t so much an act in the clan as she tends to stay at the edge of the warriors groups, but out of it with the loners and the kittypets it’s how most know her. The one who always has the right words to say.

When not acting Phoenix would much rather not talk at all or have to listen to anyone but the few she considers her friends talk. Most of her advice is just sweet words at best with no real meaning or help behind them.

There are parts of her act that really aren’t an act, Phoenix isn’t a quitter. No matter what’s happening, what’s going on, the molly never gives up. If she’s set her mind to something or given her word to someone you can bet she will follow through with it with everything she has. Even if she falls on her own or gets dragged down, she’s going to pull up.

For someone who acts so much around others you would think Phoenix forgets her real self and because of this isn’t really able to make friends. But that’s not the case when it comes to the others she works with. While she doesn’t get along with all of the other spies in the clan, she does get along with Lochness and Banshee. Both of which she considers real friends and two of the very few cats she doesn’t have to act around.

It was shortly after Banshee came into the clan that Phoenix befriended her, having lived in the clan her whole life she didn’t really know what it was like for a young cat to be tossed into it. With her help she got Banshee to overcome her fear of letting others get close to her, thinking that death followed the other molly.

Lochness came later, found almost dead at the edge of the forest Phoenix while curious about the tom stayed away at first. In the end she had to get close as it was her job to train him. While not much older she knew her place well in the clan and could teach Loch about the job while learning new skills from him as well.

If you were to ask the pair of them just who Phoenix was there answers would be very different from the others cats. They’d says she’s a fighting and so well versed in sarcasm that you have to wait for her to tell you she’s joking or you’f lose the words as she spoke. She’s loyal almost to a fault, always doing what’s asked of her by the clan and never questioning an order. She’s a warrior with or without the title.

ησ мαттєя нσω мαηу тιмєѕ ιт вυяηѕ"
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Thu May 16, 2019 9:17 am

Cute😊
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Thu May 16, 2019 10:31 pm

I am going to extend this to the 20th, because there are a few forms with lots of effort but missing an art piece to qualify, and I wont have time to judge for a few days xD
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist