Artist ~Trompy [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1728

Postby ~Trompy » Thu May 02, 2019 1:53 pm

[center]
Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all.

This cat may not be traded until: July 6th 2019
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Hello everyone!! I am SO EXCITED to be a Rise artist for you all this month! I've got a ton of cuties I can't wait to post for you :D I hope you like them <3 <3 <3

Username: dimi.
Cat Name: Belladonna
Clan: Silvercrest Roamers

Description: Smoke Tabby with high white and yellow eyes

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by ~Trompy on Tue May 07, 2019 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1728

Postby Ines. » Thu May 02, 2019 1:56 pm

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan:
Favorite Fresh Kill: (200 words) Res w/ snakes
Firm believer in Secularization
Ines.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Thu May 02, 2019 1:59 pm

Username: Ravendarus
Cat Name: Willowstripe
Clan: Echoclan
Favorite Fresh Kill: Willowstripe favourite fresh kill has to be fish, they are a favourite fresh kill from Echoclan because the river is so close to the clan camp. They are not easy to get but Echoclan cats learn how to fish and Willowstripe happens to be an expert. Willowstripe's favourite are the small striped fish known as Perch. In the clan they call them Striped-Back Fish, and they are his favourite, they are small but plentiful. Just enough for one cat to enjoy they taste really good with herbs as well, Ravenmoon sometimes will put herbs in his Striped-Back when he is injured to help with his pain relief, he refuses to eat herbs otherwise.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Thu May 02, 2019 2:06 pm

Username: dimi.
Cat Name: Belladonna
Clan: Silvercrest Roamers
Favorite Fresh Kill: Belladonna's favorite fresh kill is the plants she's hacked down around her camp! She knows that plants are actually living from how her two-legs nurtured them back in her kittypet life, and considers them fresh kill once their roots are torn up from the ground. She will often toss plants into the prey pile after she gets back from a hunting patrol, much to the disappointment of her clan members. She does of course hunt actual prey, but she loves the easy nature of just chomping a plants stem, yanking it from the ground, and being able to have something to settle the stomach for just a little while.
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladyskittels » Thu May 02, 2019 2:14 pm

Username: Ladyskittels
Cat Name: Ravenclaw
Clan: Glacial Blizzard Clan
Favorite Fresh Kill: Ravenclaw's favorite type of fresh kill is not actually ravens, as many cats assume when they first meet her. This molly actually has a fond liking of foxes. She enjoys the leanness of the flavor, as it isn't as fatty as other types of prey shes tried. In her words, "it's the cunningness of the prey that gives the meal extra flavor."

Ravenclaw enjoys having a challenge in the hunting of her kills- not anything will do to keep her mind and hunting spirit going. Its entertaining for her to hunt for the foxes she loves so much, almost like another version of cat and mouse.
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monsolo » Thu May 02, 2019 3:24 pm

Username: Strawberry Milk
Cat Name: Antstripe
Clan: Graniteclan
Favorite Fresh Kill: Antstripe's favorite prey is sunfish!
Graniteclan doesn't catch too many fish, as other prey is plentiful and there is rarely need for a cat to get their paws wet in the lake or stream. In fact, Antstripe is one of the only cats who will bother with fishing, and has gotten pretty good at it! Whenever she gets a day off (and the lake isn't frozen!), she'll sit by the lake for hours, hoping for a lucky catch. The main reason Antstripe likes the sunfish the best is how different it is from any other prey. The fish tastes so different from birds or land prey, and Antstripe loves it! [117/200]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxlistography | toyhou.se
xx.xxpreviously Strawberry Milk
xxCurrently obsessed with:
xxxx Music
xxxx Batman
xxxx Marvel Snap

xxCurrently listening to xxx
monsolo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Thu May 02, 2019 4:13 pm

Username: .sins.
Cat Name: Goosepatch
Clan: Strawberryclan
Favorite Fresh Kill: (200 words) Some say it's pretty normal food. But I feel it has it's own flare in taste. But shrew is by far my favorite fresh kill. Emphasis on fresh. They aren't caught all too often. But if they are. I'm usually on that like stench on a fox. Many cats in the clan say it tastes just like mouse or vole, bah. They dont possess the finer taste buds like I do.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Thu May 02, 2019 6:19 pm

Username: Wet Bread
Cat Name: Duskbreeze
Clan: Brightclan
Favorite Fresh Kill: (200 words)
Duskbreeze's favorite freshkill is crawfish! Not only does it taste unlike any other prey they catch on Brightclan territory, it's the most fun to catch too! During greenleaf, a small group of Brightclan cats will head over to the spring and the stream. The stronger cats will move the big rocks under the water while the other cats will ready themselves to strike. The moment the crawfish come into view, the cats strike, catching the crawfish before they skitter away. To add even more fun to it, the cats catching the crawfish have to be careful not to get pinched! There are a couple rules to help preserve the crawfish though. Brightclan cats always put the large rocks back where they found them and, if they catch a female crawfish with a clutch, they have to put her back. Duskbreeze and his friends make a game of it, seeing who can catch the most without having to put any back. That's what makes crawfish his absolute favorite.
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>

Postby shoelaces » Thu May 02, 2019 6:24 pm

Username: shoelaces
Name: Gorsestare
Clan: redwoodclan
Favorite Fresh Kill: Seagull! It's a bit of an odd choice, and it's not too common unless there's a trip down to the shore, but he loves it a lot! Whenever he has the chance to get it he devours it. He enjoys the odd taste, which is a mix of fishy and something he can't put his tongue on. They can be difficult to catch, but it's the thrill of the chase that makes it so much better.
shoelaces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis, » Thu May 02, 2019 6:32 pm

Username: canis,
Cat Name: Ashstripe
Clan: ValleyClan
Favorite Fresh Kill: Ashstripe's favorite fresh kill is snakes. Now yes, it does sound quite crazy and a good bit dangerous for a feline to want to hunt snakes, but for Ashstripe that is simply part of the fun. He revels in the adrenaline rush that comes with facing a venomous adder or even a harmless grass snake that can still pack a painful bite. And sure, he has been bitten a couple of times while perfecting his technique for hunting the slithery foes, but it is all part of the game. Ashstripe likes snakes the most because they are a challenge, and the best things never come easy. Snakes are cunning and quick, meaning that he has to be smarter and even faster to beat them. Hunting snakes keeps him on his toes, which is a wonderful attribute for a warrior. Plus, once he does get a hold of one and finally gets to chow down, he finds they taste much like a bird he once had called “a chicken,” a taste that he rather enjoys.
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me