Based on Click to view
Artist puddssoul [gallery]
Time spent 11 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cander

Postby puddssoul » Wed May 01, 2019 10:41 am

My gruff prince. <3

Many think he is cruel or unfeeling, but Cander is just a realist doing his best to be a good prince for his homeland while not breaking too many hearts on the way. He has very strong morals and will never do anything that would go against them even if others may think it's the right thing to do in that moment. He trusts very few people in life, and respects the traditions of royalty where he's from, even if he would break them if he had to in order to keep everyone safe. He is mentally quite strong but lacks a bit in the physical department and does his best not to be caught doing things that would show it - often letting others see him only from the safety of being perched high upon his throne. He gets ill extremely often, but no one save his maids, adviser, and team of doctors know that. Part of him dislikes the pressure put upon him to find a queen/king to rule alongside and have heirs for the kingdom, even though he would one day like to be a husband and a father, but all in his own time.

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me