Based on Click to view
Artist Desmond [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | 1698

Postby Desmond » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:13 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until 7/21/19.
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

I have never tried this one before, so... :D Hope it looks okay.

Username;; Kazin
Cat Name;; Redthunder
Gender;; Male
Age;; 24 moons
Clan;; Zephyrclan
Rank;; Warrior
Description: A longhaired cinnamon smoke cat with copper eyes.

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

marking! what a cutie

Postby sforzando. » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:29 am

Username;;
Cat Name;;
Gender;;
Age;;
Clan;;
Rank;;

Prompt;;
elder scrolls instagram acc.
ImageImage
central time. not very active anymore. 911 dispatcher irl.
sforzando.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | 1698

Postby Kazin » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:58 pm

Username;; Kazin
    Cat Name;; Redthunder
    Gender;; male
    Age;; 24 moons
    Clan;; Zephyrclan
    Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;

The screech of cats hit the air, cutting through the haze in the tom's mind like a siren. Had everything always been this loud? Was this all he was meant to do?

War. This must have been what war sounded like. Constant fighting, constant pain. The only thing consistent besides the fighting was the exhaustion. When had he last slept? He wasn't even sure. Fighting was all he knew now. Fighting was the friend he never wanted, but it was the only company he had. After all, what else would he have been good for?

As the cacophony of battle continued to split the air around him, the tom began to feel like he was suffocating. Drowning in this lifestyle he hadn't chose, in the torment that had chosen him as a ringleader. Something inside of him snapped. He didn't want to fight anymore. He couldn't fight anymore. There was too much fear, too much anguish, too much causing pain for others and receiving pain for himself. It wasn't any way to live, and he knew that. So he had to get out.

He ran.

The running wasn't as bad as the fighting, though exhaustion was still a constant piece of who he was. The pain never really went away either, at least not from his heart. The faces of all those that he had hurt kept swirling around in his mind. Would he ever truly be able to make up for what he'd done? He wasn't sure. The only thing he was sure of now was that he needed a new life. He vowed to only fight when it was necessary, only to protect himself or the ones that he loved. No more of the shrieking battles, the mournful yowls, no more shredding families apart simply for the sake of fighting. He was tired of it all.

He vowed to become a new cat. Offer protection instead of fear. The running would all be worth it in the end, and he could let the sounds of war stay in his past where it belonged.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:04 pm

Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Foxberry
Gender;; Female
Age;; 32 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
Foxberry has never liked the taste of rabbit. It always had a stringy texture and tough meat for her, making it hard to swallow and definitely hard to enough. They were easy to catch though, meaning she could supply her clanmates with a lot of prey during every season. They were slow or seemingly limped, which seemed like a sign of weakness for her, making her more tempted to go after the hunt. This was because the rabbits she chased were always injured or old. She never could tell, but it was always her luck of coming into contact with the miserable animals, making them easy catches for her and more prey for her clan.

However, her dislike of rabbits for prey changed one winter when the clan was struggling to survive, cats were starving. She went out into a blizzard and came across a rabbit warren where she found a mother hare and a litter of young rabbits. She saw this as an amazing opportunity for her clan to be brought back to health so she caught the animals and brought them back to the camp, one by one. She was admired as a great and skilled hunter, making her start to like the animal more, but she got to share one of the younger rabbits and it was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted in her life. It definitely changed her viewpoint on the animals, and she loves to eat young rabbit now.
Last edited by Trickz on Sat May 04, 2019 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladyskittels » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:01 pm

Username;; Ladyskittels
Cat Name;; Birchwater
Gender;; Female
Age;; 61 moons
Clan;; Glacial Blizzard Clan
Rank;; Elder

Prompt;;

Personality-

Loving, sincere, humble, understanding.

Relations to others- mostly gets along with others, although a few times there has been tensions in the relationships

Early life-

The early life of Birchwater is the same as most clan cats of her generation in Glacial Blizzard Clan; being born into the clan, she didn't have to work that hard to prove herself although she never thought that was fair. Seeing other cats joining and having to prove themselves worthy of their positions, Birchwater began doing the same thing. She would try to impress the clan's elders by her accomplishments in life, although in a way that wasn't bragging.

An only child, she got all the attention of both parents, something that was heavily sought after by other kits her age. The other kits would make fun of her for this, but she didn't let it effect her. Birchwater, being an understanding young cat, gave them the benefit of the doubt because she would be jealous of someone getting all the attention from both parents if it wasn't something that she experienced regularly.

Birchwater didn't have very many friends growing up- at least none that were her own age. She was much more mature than her peers and preferred the company of the elders or adults than the company of other kits. The female didn't like their constant energy or the importance they placed on play; instead, she liked a lively conversation about herbs or hunting strategies, anything new that she could learn.

Adult life-

As an adult, Birchwater's peers who once didn't like being around her started to notice what a pleasure it was to be around her. For the first time in their lives, they realized that she had been so mature for her age that they couldn't appreciate her personality and character for what it was.

Relationships with cats her own age became much more enjoyable, and the she-cat grew to like many of the cats. In her lifetime, she made many friendships and even some potential mates, although none of the mates ever worked out in the end.
Last edited by Ladyskittels on Wed May 01, 2019 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:20 pm

Username;; Wet Bread
Cat Name;; Redwhisker
Gender;; tom
Age;; 67 moons
Clan;; Brightclan
Rank;; senior warrior

Prompt;;
Redwhisker hated patrols with the youngest warriors. Nothing to remind him how old and unaccomplished he was slowly getting like watching a bunch of 20-something moons cats catch squirrels and rabbits while he struggled to get a shrew or mole. Especially when he was stuck with the paired up ones, young and in love. Redwhisker was envious of these cats. He'd never once truly experienced love. Once, long before he came to Brightclan, Redwhisker had lived in another clan. In this clan, he'd gotten close to a few cats. There was another young she-cat that rejected him in favor of a much higher achieving tom. There was also a tom that had been Redwhisker's best friend. When Redwhisker grew closer to this tom, he hinted his developing feelings for him, and the tom pushed him away. Redwhisker still felt humiliated at the tom's cold rejection of him. Redwhisker left that clan not too long after that, for unrelated reasons, and spent quite a bit of time travelling on his own. He found it hard to talk to or call out anyone, he was aware he was a fairly awkward cat and not very good at much of anything.

Redwhisker was forever grateful that Duststar invited him to join Brightclan, he didn't want to be misunderstood. All he'd ever wanted was to live comfortably among other cats and build a family. While he hadn't built a traditional family yet, he was aware that cats in Brightclan were very close to one another. It made him feel more accepted than ever. But he was just waiting for the moment his clanmates realized what a failure he was. They already knew he wasn't the best talker, it was only a matter of time before his lack of hunting skills began to show. He was tired of feeling inferior to everyone, especially cats younger than him. When would it be his turn to provide for his clan? To fall in love and have kits of his own? Time was running thin for him, he wouldn't stay spry forever. Was he really destined to be alone?
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:01 pm

Snip
Last edited by doge fruit on Wed May 22, 2019 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:38 am

Username;; NaCl
Cat Name;; Faintswoop
Gender;; Female
Age;; 45 moons
Clan;; Fadedclan
Rank;; Territory Guard

Prompt;; wip
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Wed May 01, 2019 2:40 pm

Extended to midnight 3/4 est.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaghettiOhs » Fri May 03, 2019 10:56 am

Username;; SpaghettiOhs
Cat Name;; Cougarstrike
Gender;; male
Age;; 33 moons
Clan;; JuniperClan
Rank;; deputy

Prompt;;
Cougarstrike is the backbone of his clan. Without him, JuniperClan would simply fall apart. He knew it, and he knew that his clanmates knew it, too.

He also knew that he was maybe a bit overconfident. Cocky, even, depending on whom you asked. But was that really such a bad thing? It was his confidence, after all, that led him to (nearly) single-handedly chase off that mountain lion seasons ago, thus earning him his name.

He really liked his name.

No, Cougarstrike wasn't overconfident. He was a strong and capable warrior, an asset to his clan. He wasn't going to pretend that he didn't know that- it would be foolish to act like any less of a warrior than he really was.

Naturally, he was shocked when those StarClan cats appeared and declared that the new leader of JuniperClan would be the barn cat (practically a kittypet!), Sage. He'd never even been entirely convinced that StarClan was real, for one thing. But if they were to choose some cat to restore the clan after the fire, shouldn't it be him? Hadn't he proven time and again that he was, after all, the best warrior in the clan? He simply would've been the best choice.

StarClan must have bees in their brains.

Despite her shortcomings, though, Sagestar had enough sense to name him as her deputy. He might not be the one leading the clan, but he could at least put his tremendous skills to use in rebuilding the clan from his position as deputy. Cougarstrike knew that he could make up for their leader's weaknesses, and soon JuniperClan would be strong again.
┌───────────┐

└───────────┘
┌─────────────┐

Piano teacher
Snack enthusiast
Mama

└─────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

links,.......................................

©

└─────────────┘
SpaghettiOhs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me