Based on Click to view
Artist Desmond [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1697

Postby Desmond » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:53 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until 7/2/19.
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

I may or may not have decided on this color simply for the reason that it looked fun, lol.

Username;; WolfTales
Cat Name;; Batscar
Gender;; Male
Age;; 32 moons
Clan;; Howlclan
Rank;; Warrior
Description: A shorthaired chocolate sepia cat with green eyes.

Other Features: Scar on shoulder.
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1697

Postby Trickz » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:55 am

Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Mudpaw (Mudface)
Gender;; Male
Age;; 9 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan
Rank;; Apprentice

Prompt;; (305 Words)
Mudpaw sat among the kits, tail curled around his paws, a grin on his face as he purposefully showed the kittens the scar on his shoulder. He's told this story many times before, but the kittens loved to hear it. The story he told them wasn't the truth, just a twist of the true story. It was a recreation, something to make him more popular than the cowardly cat he truly was.

"Tell us the story again, Mudpaw!" Flowerkit purred, bouncing up and down excitedly.

"Yeah, let's hear about how you got your scar." Frostkit agreed, shaking her head up and down excitedly. The kits loved the story, regardless of when or where he told it.

"Okay, I'll tell you. Gather around kits," Mudpaw meowed, leaning forward a little bit. "It was a dark, stormy night. Puddles from rainwater were growing in the alleyways and lightning broke the sky into two. I was running for my life, scared of what was behind me. There were three, large dogs, all slobbering and dangerous when I ran into a dead-end. There was nowhere to go and my life was at stake, but I lost all the fear in my body. They're just stupid dogs, right? So I turned around and fought like a lion, tearing at those slobbering beasts. They couldn't stop me." Mudpaw stopped for a second, listening to the familiar oohs and ahhs from his audience.

"They didn't stand a chance against me, so I kept tearing, but one caught my shoulder with its teeth, picking me up and shaking me violently, but it didn't do much except give me this scar. I fought those dogs away, then left without a second thought. Quite a victory, huh?" The huddle of kittens nodded eagerly, ears erect. They loved this story, Mudpaw just wished it were true.
Last edited by Trickz on Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:00 am

Username;;
Cat Name;;
Gender;;
Age;;
Clan;;
Rank;;

Prompt;;
Saving some kits from the desert....
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:29 am

Username;; ty_tay
Cat Name;; Oakheart
Gender;; Male
Age;; 20moons
Clan;; Cliffclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; wip
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:34 am

Username;; WolfTales
Cat Name;; Batscar
Gender;; Male
Age;; 32 moons
Clan;; Howlclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;

Batscar looked around the crowd of cats before starting the tale of his scar. He spoke deeply and quietly, "I was just mindin' my own business, see? When all of a sudden I heard a loud yowl come from nearby."

He rose his head to the sky to mimic a screechy, ear-shattering yowl. Some cats jumped to their feet in surprise as others gasped at the sudden yowl. Batscar continued once his audience had settled.

"So I explored the area. It was getting dark, ya know, and I didn't really know where it had come from or what had caused the yowl. I assumed a cat but many things can yowl and screech like that."

Several cats nodded and murmured in agreement wondering where the story was going. Maybe a dog or coyote had attacked him or a vicious rogue cat had lured Batscar into a trap.

"Suddenly, I fell and slid into a dark cave. It was hard to see but luckily my eyes adjusted quickly and I could hear more yowls even louder than before."

"What'd you do then, Batscar?" Ratpaw asked with wide eyes.

The young warrior smiled at the apprentice before continuing once again. "I'll tell ya, Ratpaw. I went deeper into the cave until suddenly, a bat the size of a large cat came at me!" Batscar sat back on his haunches and stretched his paws to the sides of him as far as they would go, which wasn't far.

"It plunged its claws into my shoulder and started biting and hitting at me with its wings! Then it took me to the opening I fell through and carried me into the air! I was terrified but before we could get too high I bit into his wing real hard and the both of us fell."

Batscar jumped into the middle of the gathering of cats, looking at each one of them as he spoke. "I awoke at sunrise having passed out from the fall, I had been saved from death by landing on the great bat and it ended up dying as a result. Its claws had dug so deep into my shoulder that it gave me these scars. I wear them proudly after surviving a monster bat!"

Batscar's clanmates praised and cheered the storyteller on. He was told how he was a great warrior and lucky to survive a giant bat and a fall from great heights. Not every cat believed his story, though. But whether or not it is true, only Starclan knows.
Last edited by WolfTales on Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:27 am

Username;; Goner.
Cat Name;; Dustbowl
Gender;; Male
Age;; 48 Moons
Clan;; Autumnclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;

"Hey, Dustbowl," Tinykit quietly called out to the warrior, running up to him in the middle of camp. "I've been meaning to ask you, how did you get that scar on your shoulder."

With a laugh, Dustbowl sat down and patted the kit on the head. "Well, well, young one. You want to hear about how brave of a cat I am then huh? Sit back, and I'll tell you what happened."

"Oh this should be good," Birchpaw, Dustbowls apprentice, spoke to herself, sitting away from the warrior and the kit.

"So, there I was, out hunting with my apprentice. All seemed fine, just a normal rainy day. Two cats roaming the forest, in search of food so their clan would survive. While walking, a sharp scent came across my nose. I stood tall, trying my best to locate where the scent was coming from. Due to the rain, I wasn't able to succeed in time. Out of nowhere, a rabid fox came jumping out of the bushes near us. Foaming at the mouth. Eyes glowing red. Claws digging into the mud below it. All while demonic growls came rumbling up from it's throat. I knew it was my duty to protect my apprentice, so I sprang forward, tackling the fox while it snapped at my face. The two of us wrestled on the ground for a while, both trying our hardest to win the battle. Eventually, I stood tall, and the fox laid, motionless on the ground. I felt a pain in my shoulder, but it wasn't anything too serious. Just a little scratch. The two of us went back to camp after that. I didn't even need the medicine cats help. It healed just fine on it's own."

"Woaahh," the kit stared up at the brown tom, his green eyes glowing in amazement. "That's so cool! I hope one day I'll be as big and strong as you are, Dustbowl!"

Dustbowl laughed and patted the kit once more, "Just remember to always stay brave," he smiled down at the kit kindly before walking away.

Tinykit looked around camp for Birchpaw. Once he found her, he ran over to her and asked what her reaction to the situation was.

"Well," Birchpaw started, "none of that actually happened."

"Wait... What?" The kit asked, confused.

"You see, what really happened was, Dustbowl was teaching me some basic battle skills when I got a bit too aggressive and drew some blood with a swipe to the shoulder."

"So," Tinykit paused, "so you gave him the scar?"

"Mhm. And the funny part is, he cried real hard about it. He ran to the medicine cats den, begging for pain killers. She laughed at him and called him a cry baby for weeping over a tiny cat scratch. He's not as brave as he makes himself out to be."

Tinykit began laughing. "He cried over it? That's comedy gold!"

The two cats sat together laughing for a while, sharing stories of how Dustbowl plaid himself up to seem like a strong and brave cat.
Last edited by Goner. on Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
( 𝒾'𝒹 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š )─────
[ β™« black lives β™ͺ ]
──────────
[ β™ͺ MATTER β™« ]
──────────────────────( π‘’π“ƒπ‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½ π“‰π‘œ π“Œπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰π‘’ 𝒢 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘” )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:29 pm

Username;; Kazin
    Cat Name;; Lotusbreeze
    Gender;; she-cat
    Age;; 21 moons
    Clan;; Zephyrclan
    Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;
    When asked to describe Lotusbreeze, one might use the terms "kind," or "gentle." But there is one thing that this easygoing she-cat has kept from her friends. A secret that she wants to hide. The scar on Lotusbreeze's back is something that a lot of cats have been curious about, though it's something she will never talk about. Often, she will tell those who ask that it was a hawk that gave her the mark, trying to take her away when she was a small kit. Most believe her, and even the few that can tell she is lying say nothing. The true story remains a secret, for it is not something the cat is proud of.

"Hey, Lotuspaw, come train with me!" It was the voice of an apprentice not much older than her. A cat she had always felt she was in competition with, each vying to be the best apprentice in the clan. Mostly because their mentors were rivals themselves, but also in part because they had their own friendly rivalry going since they were kits. Lotuspaw had nodded back at the other apprentice, agreeing to go with him.

The training grounds were only just outside of the camp, making it an easy trek for the two apprentices. They were familiar with these extra practices, already stretching out their paws and jumping around to get warmed up. "Let's go," Lotuspaw said to her rival, smiling a bit at him. He nodded back, stepping up and immediately going into his battle crouch. Lotuspaw followed suit, and they began to spar, never unsheathing their claws. The two apprentices were evenly matched, and so absorbed in their mock battle that they didn't notice the danger until it was too late.

It was an ambush. Streams and streams of cats came out of the forest, silent and unnoticeable until they were right upon them. Two very large cats had surrounded the training area, eyes gleaming with the idea of having an easy battle. It was Lotuspaw who remained more calm of the two clan cats, standing her ground and unsheathing her claws. "Just like we've practiced," she breathed to her friend, feeling him tremble against her. It was the last thing she had been able to say to him before the rogues attacked, the nearby yowls of surprise drifting in the air from the direction of the camp.

Lotuspaw made her move first, springing into the air to land on top of the bigger cat. Surprised, the tom wasn't able to shake Lotuspaw before she got a few good strikes in, trying to stun him enough to get away, to go help the rest of her clan. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to hang on for long, as the rogue rolled onto his back, successfully shaking the small apprentice off. It was surely a lost battle, though Lotuspaw did not give up. She pounced again, though the other cat was prepared this time, using his own outstretched paw to stop her midair. Lotuspaw fell, the wind knocked out of her, too stunned to move out of the way as the tom brought down a heavy claw across her back, leaving scars in it's wake.

Rescue came for the apprentices then, though not soon enough; Lotuspaw's friend had been struck down in his own battle, though he was still alive, one of his paws had been heavily damaged beyond repair. Fueled by her anger, Lotuspaw had jumped up and pinned the cat down, striking again and again, about to make the a detrimental blow until her mentor grabbed her and pulled her off the tom. The rogues had been chased off, and the one that scarred Lotuspaw struggled to his feet and limped away as fast as he could.

It was after that moment that the cat decided she didn't want to be a fighting machine. She wanted to be kind, and wanted to abandon the cat she could become - the cat who might hurt others instead of protect them. She had only thought about hurting that cat back then, when she could have been helping her friend. Never again would she make that mistake, and never again would she lose a friend. Her past would stay in her past, and no one would know who she almost was.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:31 pm

Username;; fluffy kitty cat
Cat Name;; oakpaw
Gender;; tom
Age;; 26 moons
Clan;; honeybeeclan
Rank;; apprentice, but warrior age because he was a kittypet who is now learning the clan ways.

Prompt;; Oakpaw claims that he got his scar on his shoulder in a fierce fight with a dog, but most cats don’t believe this at Oakpaw couldn’t defend himself from a spider if he tried. In fact, the way he earned his scar was quite mousebrained. His housefolk had set up a small mirror on the floor and when Oakpaw saw it, he saw another cat that looked strangely like himself! He attacked the cat, but with his futile fighting techniques, the cat wouldn’t leave. In the end, Oakpaw accidentally broke through the thin mirror glass and got a piece lodged in his shoulder. It hurt so much that youn Oakpaw thought it would never stop, but it did, leaving a small scar. Ever since that day, he left the cat in the mirror alone, however, Oakpaw is proud that at least he gave the strange cat a scar on their shoulder just like his own.
Last edited by rose petals. on Wed May 01, 2019 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persona » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:55 am

Username;; persona
Cat Name;; Finchmask
Gender;; Female
Age;; 102 moons
Clan;; SkyClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; It's embarrassing - Finchmask hates talking about it because she's so easily flustered. She says the scars are from a run-in with an elusive wild boar (because she's older than most of these cats, and who can call her out on her lie if no one knows?). It's led to an unfortunate consequence of being lowkey revered - who else can fight a boar and live?

In reality Finch's scars are from falling down the hill that leads to the rock outcrop used for fishing as an apprentice and catching her shoulder and back on a rough patch of hidden sharp rocks. It was so humiliating and Finchmask is entirely grateful that no one can remember the event. Thankfully no one actually cares too much - and since you don't talk about scars in the off case it carries hidden trauma no one asks.
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Wed May 01, 2019 10:36 am

Username;; Birchii
Cat Name;; Reedpounce
Gender;; Tom
Age;; 17 Moons
Clan;; GealachClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; Reedpounce was known to be the clumsy, lovable goofball of the Clan. He seemed to have an impeccable ability to trip over his own feet, and his confused, peculiar questions always brought a giggle to his clanmates. It was no surprise when he came back into the camp one day as an apprentice, a sheepish smile on his face, with a fresh wound on his shoulder. His mentor knew, of course, since she was with him when it had happened, and they'd told Littleburr, the medicine cat. However, when others asked about it, he'd come up with the wildest of stories, switching them up after exactly three cats inquired about it.

"A twoleg with wings swept down and its paw left it there!"

"A tree got up and started walking on its roots, picked me up, and took me on a journey!"

"You know that mouse nest I found yesterday? Well, the mice grew up to the size of a badger and bit me!"

At first, his clanmates would try and pry the information from him. They'd laugh at the wacky story he'd weaved and then ask him to be serious, but it would only prompt him to expand upon his tale; his eyes would widen as he gave even more peculiar details. You would almost believe him if it wasn't for the extreme and impossible scenarios, and the little curl in his smile that told anyone he was lying.

Even his mentor didn't tell anyone; she merely smiled and closed her eyes whilst saying, "That's Reedpaw's silly story to tell, my lips are sealed."

Eventually, his clanmates let it be and accepted that Reedpounce didn't want to tell anyone, and that he did so in a completely goofy, Reedpounce-like way. Besides, he'd told the medicine cat so he could heal it, so it wasn't vital to his health anymore.

His current tale that he tells the youngest litter of kits is that the waterfall decided the fur there wasn't clean enough and decided to splash his fur there a lot, causing the fur to magically vanish and leave a scar as a reminder to clean his fur. The kits weren't scared, Reedpounce saw to that, but their mother is definitely amused that her kittens keep on top of their grooming to avoid the same fate!
❁
❁

current collection goals; owls - guineas

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

β₯½ I'm Birchii (a.k.a Birch); I'm a big fan of cats, owls,
reading, kpop, and gaming! Pronouns are she/they~

β₯½ You can find me on FlightRising (168475) and
DapperVolk (29742) with the same username as well

β₯½ Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii