Drawing sessions 5
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiragon Adopt #54 (CLOSED)

Postby will byers » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:47 pm

KIRAGON ADOPT #54 (OPEN)

BREED: TROPICAL (UNCOMMON)

OWNER: AccidentsHappen

THIS WILL END APRIL 29TH AT 6 PM

A Kiragon is strutting across the island confidently, how amazing! It seems to be a tropical Kiragon, though, the fruits on its leafy mane are oddly vibrant. As the bring, pink colors flood your eyes, you begin to ponder, why exactly are the fruits such a different palette?

Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Why are the fruits on this Kiragon so bright?[/b]:
Last edited by will byers on Thu May 02, 2019 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
░░░░░░
░░░░░░

. . . . . . . .
████
████
████
████

link here,
link here,

─────
████
████
░░░░░░░
╒══════╕

text box one

└──────┘

█████████
────────────
█████████
───── 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝!
╒══════════╕

text box two

└──────────┘
░░░░░░░
. . . . . . . .

will byers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiragon Adopt #54 (OPEN)

Postby DominoKitten » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:40 pm

Username:DominoKitten
Name:Flora
Why are the fruits on this Kiragon so bright?:Its serves the purpose to deter others from eating them, much like frogs who are brightly colored with bold patterns. It means they're poisonous and for others to not eat them, it lets predators also know they are poisonous. Also much like the fruit off of the European spindle which are pinkish red pods that only ripen during autumn, they are extremely poisonous if eaten however the oils keep away bugs such as fleas ticks and parasites. Keeping all the bugs off of this Kiragon, no more itching and no more annoying flies buzzing around either. Plus the aroma the fruit transmits is quite appealing and fresh, with a bit of a citrus scent but dont eat them! So in a short term theyre a defense mechanism against predators and bugs.
Not to mention the bright colors much like with birds serves the purpose of also attracting a mate as well given how bright the coloration is.

Edit: (Hope I did this right)
𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜.
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕.
𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗,
𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘.

Looking for C$ & Store pets!

My Birthday is February 23rd!
DominoKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zephara » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:20 am

Username: Diamond pet
Name: Lychee (a type of fruit)
Why are the fruits on this Kiragon so bright?: Lychee’s fruits used to be normally colored oranges, but she managed to track down and persuade a magic Kiragon to alter the color from orange to pink. She did this because in her opinion, plain orange oranges were quite boring. Now however, Lychee is quite proud of the eye burning colors, and can’t resist showing them off to anyone who comes along.
Last edited by Zephara on Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to send over a pm or trade, I’m interested in anything that’s on my wl. I also sporadically participate in user-made adoption centers.
starskalons

What pretty flowers.

ImageImageImage
Zephara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AccidentsHappen » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:34 am

Username: AccidentsHappen
Name: Kaia
Why are the fruits on this Kiragon so bright?: Kaia's fruits have bright colors because they should be seen. Her colors of green and brown, while beautiful, and the patterns elaborate, can blend in to the scenery quite well, but her fruit will always stand out, unless she chooses to hide them. They are packed with energizing vitamins and minerals, and are very healthy. If they were widely offered and known about, they'd probably be called a superfood. Kaia doesn't normally eat them herself though. (She thinks it's kinda weird) Instead they are offered to weary travelers and waifs that come across her island. Sometimes they will fall, or be knocked off. When that happens Kaia dries them, and makes rattles that hang from the trees with them, so that if there is a time that she doesn't go to meet a tired wanderer, they can follow the trail to her hidden glade, where they can find supplies and a place to rest and be safe for a while.
AccidentsHappen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myst_c » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:08 am

Username: Myst_c

Name: Sinqua (One who is desirable and has focus)

Why are the fruits on this Kiragon so bright?: The fruits on Sinqua are Java Apples! Known to be one of the most tropical fruits or known as "Extra Tropical". It may also be known that Java apples grow in India or Philippines but it also happens to grow in Thailand! Which contains unusual, unique and EXOTIC fruits like Durian, Jackfruit, Horned melon and the Java apple! That's why Sinqua's fruits are a bit different from the other tropical kiragons, because it's unusual, unique or exotic if you would like to call it that. At first, the java apples are pale and a bit yellow, which means it's not ripe yet and will be very sour but once it has fully ripen and grown, it will be a dark, vibrant and a giant fruit. The shape of the java apples will sometimes mistaken other kiragons to think they are spicy red japaleno or maybe even chili peppers(Which can also be seen in Thailand) which tells predators to back off if they try too eat her or else they will have a burning tongue! But in this case, it's round like an orange, making it look rarer or unusual so the predators would think she is dangerous in some way.

(PS: hope you like my story, I based it off my home-country, Thailand is you can trust me when I say some of these fruits are actually in Thailand.)

Myst_c | she/her
    inactive for 2 years,
    recently came back
    ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · credit

Myst_c

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweetdragon » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:56 am

Username: sweetdragon
Name: Cerise
Why are the fruits on this Kiragon so bright?: Much like that of a poison dart frog, the bright coloured fruits that grow on Cerise aim to ward of predators or potential foe. When cracked open, they have a strange foul smell, another method of protection. Cerise, like most Kiragon, prefers not to fight. The fruit that grows on her allows her to avoid getting into physical altercations. Whilst the fruit give off the impression of being poisonous, they're actually not. Cerise may consume the fruit when she can't find other food sources and it will sustain her until she is able to find food once again. Being a tropical Kiragon, Cerise spends plenty of time laying on the beach under the sun. The fruit are brighter, more pungent, and hold more dietary benefits when their leaves are exposed to sunlight. Cerise's fruits are perfectly adapted to help her thrive in her environment.
sweetdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:40 am

Username:
AlexLeDraggu
Name:
Shokrai
Why are the fruits on this Kiragon so bright?:
The fruits are the color of its insides. The fruits have thin transparent skin, an easy way to absorb oxygen like an amphibian. The fruits cannot detach because they are separate organs, similar to lungs outside the body. Do not eat these fruits.
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby will byers » Thu May 02, 2019 8:14 am

Owner has been posted!

All these entries were wonderful!