LR Peryton #053 - Adopt Me! by oakfire

Based on Click to view
Artist oakfire [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LR Peryton #053 - Adopt Me!

Postby oakfire » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:21 pm

Lost River Perytons are large, meat-eating animals with the forelimbs, body, and head of a deer and the hind of a bird. They are tameable with proper handling, and bond to only one person in their lifetime. Because of their large size, Perytons are able to ridden. However, riders should always exercise caution among these creatures, as even the tamed ones can be extremely dangerous.

Owner:
Registered Name:
Pet Name:
Eye Color: Ocean blues
Phenotype: hooded cream rose fade w/ freckles
Genotype: ee | aa | RR | Crcr | Fdfd | HdHd | FrFr
Stats:
- Intelligence: excellent
- Stamina: good
- Conformation: very good
- Agility: poor
Breeding Notes:
- will always pass rose
- will always pass hooded
- will always pass freckles

I almost kept this girl. I love that freckled face. also feel free to restrain me next time I decide to do that many freckles.

tell me her personality + her favorite treat! you can check out a Peryton's diet over on this page, second post down!

ends in one week

Code: Select all
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Registered Name:[/b]
[b]Pet Name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Favorite Treat:[/b]
Last edited by oakfire on Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
oakfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LR Peryton #053 - Adopt Me!

Postby SunnyStreets » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:05 pm

Owner: Ravenwhisper's wish
    Registered Name: Losing My Touch
    Pet Name: Key
    Personality:
    Key is a very open doe. She's not one to keep her feelings hidden and can be pretty sassy when she feels like it! Honesty could be called a good point on others, but she's so honest it's more of a downside. Around others she's extremely chirpy and excitable; though when left alone she can be super lazy. Her favourite activities are annoy people and sleep. What a great goal in life.
    Favorite Treat:
    Key, as a treat, enjoys a pineapple. She dislikes sharing at the best of times, and with her favourite fruit? She's not letting you near it. Maybe she'll swap you one square for a whole new pineapple.

As for why she likes it, Key finds the fruit to be a great refresher and very sweet. She once tried eating only it for a whole day but that really didn't work. She worked her way through all of a steak the next day.

But the true reason she loves this fruit is because of her younger sister. The other Peryton disappeared when they were younger and Key still feels sad thinking about it. She was known as Pineapple and, if possible; loved it even more than Key does now. Every time Key eats some she remembers the carefree summers they had together.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inali » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:06 am

Owner: KnightPink Inali (KnightPink is my mom when I borrowed her phone sorry about that)
Registered Name: Fairy Fallow
Pet Name: Neemah Light
Personality: Neemah is young at heart, and loyal to the end. It is difficult to gain her trust, but once she opens up to you wants nothing more than attention. She seems to enjoy being ridden on once you gain her trust, but is a little hard to control since she has a mind of her own. Free-spirited flying is her favorite hobby. She also chooses to befriend an owl whom she likes to fly with and watch. The owl is a wild owl that she befriend on her own, her owner calls the owl "Chaukpaa" (means fearless) because the owl easily could become Neemah's dinner one day.
Favorite Treat: Neemah enjoys eating squirrel the most. She watches the animals climb the trees and then silently waits for them to leap to a branch before snatching them out of the air. She also enjoys rabbit quite alot but this is a rare treat for her because her agility is not quite fast enough to catch them. Sometimes to show her affection she will bring a squirrel to her owner, who skins and cooks the squirrel and gives it back to her.
Last edited by Inali on Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
✐✎
Darkness falls
night she calls
dice roll, we loose

Hi I'm Inali
I live in a
magical dumpster
Inali

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:00 pm

Owner:
Lady Mascaraed

Registered Name:
Lady Jekyll

Pet Name: Nymph

Personality:
Nymph is kind, sweet, loving, caring, cheerful, compassionate, understanding, patient, loyal and trustworthy. There is a darkness in her heart that rarely shows, she tries to hide the darkness within her cause she doesn’t want to end up like her parents. Deep within there is a desire to seek and destroy the others. The flame within her barely flaring, but is alive. She fears the darkness within her will soon take over her...

Favorite Treat:
Nymph’s favorite treat is the taste of elk flesh and blood. There is nothing so savoring than that of an Elk, they rarely take down an Elk as it is too large for her pack to eat it all and they are harder to bring down, which is very exciting when the pack manages to take one down.

xxxxxxxxxx
Music
xxxxxxxxxx

↳ the voice of the soul !!
────
ImageImageImageImage Image

Trade- Lights off - Cred
Emo/Scene - Adult - Single
Text - Text - Text
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakfire » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:02 pm

Inali wrote:Owner: KnightPink
Registered Name: Fairy Fallow
Pet Name: Neemah Light
Personality: Neemah is young at heart, and loyal to the end. It is difficult to gain her trust, but once she opens up to you wants nothing more than attention. She seems to enjoy being ridden on once you gain her trust, but is a little hard to control since she has a mind of her own. Free-spirited flying is her favorite hobby. She also chooses to befriend an owl whom she likes to fly with and watch. The owl is a wild owl that she befriend on her own, her owner calls the owl "Chaukpaa" (means fearless) because the owl easily could become Neemah's dinner one day.
Favorite Treat: Neemah enjoys eating squirrel the most. She watches the animals climb the trees and then silently waits for them to leap to a branch before snatching them out of the air. She also enjoys rabbit quite alot but this is a rare treat for her because her agility is not quite fast enough to catch them. Sometimes to show her affection she will bring a squirrel to her owner, who skins and cooks the squirrel and gives it back to her.

congrats! thank you everyone for entering c:
oakfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inali » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:19 pm

Thank you, this is my first peryton <3