Meowgons! - Artist Search! by GimmeMalks

Based on Click to view
Artist GimmeMalks [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Meowgons! - Artist Search!

Postby GimmeMalks » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:47 am

You step into the gallery, finding a lot of paintings. It looks like it's an artist search... maybe you'd like to join too...?

To join, you must fill out the form below, I will add you. Then, you'll have to make a "folder" with at least 3 entries. Do not remove the "fake" sign. Make anything you want, go wild, just don't edit the lines.

Code: Select all
Username:
Why do I want to become an artist?:
What is my opinion on meowgons?:
Good qualities about me:
Other:
Please join my wolf RP.
GimmeMalks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Meowgons! - Artist Search!

Postby AlphaSheWolf » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:29 pm

Username: AlphaSheWolf
Why do I want to become an artist?: I've always wanted to try my hand at design and drawing new species & I've never tried the oekaki board so would be a nice challenge! (I usually work on psd files on procreate, ipad)
What is my opinion on meowgons?: They are incredibly cute, combining the best of both species!
Good qualities about me: I'm friendly and polite, I'm also a perfectionist so I never rush art :)
Other: Thanks for the opportunity! :D
AlphaSheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GimmeMalks » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:17 pm

AlphaSheWolf wrote:Username: AlphaSheWolf
Why do I want to become an artist?: I've always wanted to try my hand at design and drawing new species & I've never tried the oekaki board so would be a nice challenge! (I usually work on psd files on procreate, ipad)
What is my opinion on meowgons?: They are incredibly cute, combining the best of both species!
Good qualities about me: I'm friendly and polite, I'm also a perfectionist so I never rush art :)
Other: Thanks for the opportunity! :D

You can now color the drawing. If I like your style, you might end up as an artist.
Please join my wolf RP.
GimmeMalks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMarblez » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:58 am

Username: TheMarblez
Why do I want to become an artist?: i really enjoy the aesthetic of mewgons and i love doing art!
What is my opinion on meowgons?: really cute and creative! im usually picky with closed species but these are amazing!
Good qualities about me: i can complete art pretty fast and im very welcoming and polite!
Other: this is so cool :DDD
Toyhouse: https://toyhou.se/Marblez
Trade me!! :PP

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. are you the 4% that will?
TheMarblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GimmeMalks » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:00 pm

TheMarblez wrote:Username: TheMarblez
Why do I want to become an artist?: i really enjoy the aesthetic of mewgons and i love doing art!
What is my opinion on meowgons?: really cute and creative! im usually picky with closed species but these are amazing!
Good qualities about me: i can complete art pretty fast and im very welcoming and polite!

Accepted. You can now color in the drawing. If I like your designs, you may end up as an artist.
Please join my wolf RP.
GimmeMalks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMarblez » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:14 am

GimmeMalks wrote:

Accepted. You can now color in the drawing. If I like your designs, you may end up as an artist.

which drawing are you referring to?
Toyhouse: https://toyhou.se/Marblez
Trade me!! :PP

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. are you the 4% that will?
TheMarblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GimmeMalks » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:55 am

TheMarblez wrote:
GimmeMalks wrote:

which drawing are you referring to?

The one in here, you can colormein in the artist search that you just applied for. There's that "colormein" button, you just click it and make a meowgon. Just please put your entries under a cover (colormein this and don't edit it, leave it like this, save it and then colormein the file you just saved)
Please join my wolf RP.
GimmeMalks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me