Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Allies | #0013

Postby Neah » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:03 pm

Welcome to Allies!
Allies is an adoptable based on Rise and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This adopt may be integrated into your Rise clan or used as a loner.
This dog may never be traded.

Must be at leastlevel 1 to enter.

Username: sass
    Dog Name: Thistlefleck
    Clan: EmberClan

Description: Blue tweed merle with cream points and irish. Amber eyes.

Other Features:
Last edited by Neah on Mon May 06, 2019 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Allies | #0013

Postby SurgeFire » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:23 pm

Dogs
(Mark)
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:09 am

Username:
Dog Name:
Clan:

Prompt:

mark
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:12 am

Username: inky.
Dog Name: Kent
Clan: SnakeClan

Prompt:

Kent likes the Clan cats. Reedstar was friendly enough to agree to a symbiotic relationship with him. The Clan would give him some food and the dog would protect them to the best of his ability. The Clan was small, but he could tell that they truly cared for him and would keep their end of the promise. Sure, he thought it was weird at first. A dog friends with a group of cats? Psh whatever. But soon, he got closer to them and realized how nice and accepting they were.
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:55 am

good luck everyone <3
Last edited by Kazin on Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sylveonsweetie987 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:32 am

Username: sylveonsweetie987
Dog Name: Kendal
Clan: Honeyclan

Prompt: Kendal admires Honeystar, though they're a little shy of her and vice versa. Honeystar knows a little Dog, and she agreed that she would let Kendal hunt on the territory in return for protection. 13/10 would come again.
♥♥♥

♥ Hi, I'm Syl (she/her), your friendly neighborhood procrastinator! I make art and stuff like that ♥
♥ Autism ♥ ADHD ♥ Asexual Lesbian ♥ Jewish ♥
♥ Current hyperfixations: The Owl House, Kalons ♥

♥ I'm @/sylsoddsandends on Tumblr, if you want to see art/writing/etc! ♥

Trade me!My Kalons

♥♥♥
sylveonsweetie987

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zephara » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:36 am

Username: Diamond pet
Dog Name: Silver
Clan: MoonClan

Prompt: Wip!
Feel free to send over a pm or trade, I’m interested in anything that’s on my wl. I also sporadically participate in user-made adoption centers.
starskalons

What pretty flowers.

ImageImageImage
Zephara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:27 am

mark
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyxmin » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:25 pm

Username: sass
    Dog Name: thistlefleck
    Clan: emberclan

Prompt:
    thistlefleck always hated cats. he hated the way they pranced around like they owned the place, and he hated the way they would swipe at him even if he didn't do anything. even though they were small, their claws were surprisingly sharp and would sting for a while.

he hated it.

when he first ran away from his owners, he was happy. he was finally away from the sickening cats they took in and away from the terrible pellets they called food. he even had a new place to roam around in with no rules. after days of exploring, he found the perfect place to settle in.

it was so beautiful. there were fields stretching from what seemed to be forever, and a large forest filled with loads of food and scents he had never smelled or tasted before. but he quickly ran into a group of cats. they were fiercer than the plump cats from the land he once called home. he remembered the anger that surged through his body, the loud barks that ran through the forest.

but even he had to give up. there were too many, and they clearly weren't going down without a fight. he did the only thing he could think of doing. he was never one to run away with his tail between his legs. he lowered his head and let out a small bark, just a tiny yip to show he was giving up.

"truce." he barked. he knew they did not understand dog but hopefully they would understand what he was trying to do.

he remembered the way they murmured quietly, before bringing him to their camp. he was quite curious why they would bring him of all creatures to their camp, but he wasn't in any situation to ask.

they brought him to a small cat with bright blue eyes and pale cream patches. the way the cats looked at her, she was their leader. he called her cream.

they looked after him, and in exchange he would help chase off intruders and look after their young. they were reluctant at first, but over time cream and others grew to trust him. when they talked to him, they talked slow and steady, as though they were hoping if they talked slowly he would grow to understand. but he didn't.

then one day the brown spotted tabby he called spot started taking him to quiet areas and pointing at objects and saying something. if he repeated, she would purr and reward him with a bite of prey. he understood she was trying to teach him what objects were. after a while, he started learning and could construct basic sentences with varying degrees of success.

when thistlefleck had been sleeping, he was woken up to cream's yowl. his ears perked up and he walked into the middle of camp. the cats had already sat down, and cream was on top of the meeting rock. he understood every few words of what she said.

"today is the day we will make thistlepaw a member of the clan." cream yowled. thistlefleck was at first confused. who was thistlepaw?

"thistlepaw, come forward."

spot walked up to him, touching him lightly with her nose before pointing towards cream. he was thistlepaw?

"thistlepaw, from this day forward you will be thistlefleck, a fully fledged warrior of emberclan."

cream said, looking at him with a proud expression. thistlefleck, he liked that name.

"thistlefleck! thistlefleck! thistlefleck!" the cats yowled, his new name ringing through the camp.

after that, instead of being wary of the clan, he quite liked it. as time passed his cat speak became better and better, and everyday he would help around camp. he was not exactly a warrior, or any of the ranks. he was special.

and although he was not a cat, he truly felt like emberclan was his family.
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:03 am

Username: yuroshi
Dog Name: Whip
Clan: Oddclan (link in sig)

Prompt:
Whip- a rather strange name for a dog. But this one isn’t quite normal, for he associates with a group of cats. In fact, he is quite well integrated into the clan itself, even bowing to the leader, Barkstar, and calling him Alpha. One would think, perhaps, with his independent nature and stubborn streak, the larger canine would have tried to take over the clan, if he’d associated with them at all... but this simply wasn’t the case. In fact, Rogue seems to respect most of the cats of the clan, maybe even love them like his own pack. He will talk about it himself, often.
”Barkstar? Oh, you mean Alpha...” he pauses for a moment, head tilted in thought as he sits silently. “Well, he’s my alpha. I respect him greatly, he saved me before- he takes care of me, I take care of him. I may be a dog, larger than the others, but I know that all together the clan could’ve ruined me... especially as they found me as only a pup... but they didn’t. He didn’t. He took me in, and, well, he’s my idol. Besides... if it weren’t for him, we wouldn’t have been able to communicate at all, the cats and I. Perks of having a leader raised by a dog- he gets the more guttural growls, and different body language. A strong Alpha, he is.”

He pauses to consider for a moment before a wolffish grin appears on his mouth. “Ah, then there’s Muttchaser!” He barks out a laugh here. “Talk about a good name for a cat! He’s a fast little thing, wiry, and I sometimes see him like a... tiny big brother, I suppose. His name fits, the way he’s constantly on my tail, although he doesn’t mind the mischeif so much. He’s fun though- Beta, still above me in rank, maybe not so strong as Alpha, but I’d bet if I fought him, he’d make it hurt.”

“Then there’s Fadepelt... now that one is a responsible cat. Reminds me of a mother-dog sometimes, the way he seems to always know what’s going on. And how he’s so protective. But he’s wise, he knows a lot, more than I do, I can still learn from him. He outranks me in age, and his stealth is phenomenal. Strange how he seems to just... disappear, sometimes. Fade, good name for him. Like him, but won’t underestimate him. No, won’t underestimate any cat, not these ones.”

He stands here, and shifts a bit restlessly, piercing into your soul with his yellow eyes. “Echostrike’s the last, my equal, that one. Sibling! Grew up together. Smart, fast, good at learning. My mischief buddy! One day, there will be more. And I’ll be over them. But for now, I will wrestle, I’ll play. I’ll have fun.”

He stands here, and you know he’s about to bound off, but he leaves you with one last thought.
“These Oddclan cats- they are family. I am family. Cats may be strange, but... they are pack. My pack. Do not touch my pack.
Last edited by Yuroshi on Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me