Drawing sessions 6
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiragon Adopt #47 | Closed

Postby ᗰεяαкι~ » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:46 am

𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝 𝚗𝚘.𝟺7
Closed!

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 : 𝙽𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚕, 𝙶𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚜
Breed: Normal V.Common

The idea of someone absorbing dreams is a little intriguing and yet intrusive although I am obssessed that because of it they cause him to be dreamy. Congrats <33

LiLi041 wrote:Username: LiLi041
Name: Nightmare
Personality: Nightmare's vain and dreamy (perhaps due to the number of dreams he catches with the dreamcatcher on his tail). Due to only coming out at night, few ever see him, but those who do are entranced by his glowing, amber eyes and his roguish beauty.
Why. do. they. only. come. out. at. night? : Nightmare needs dreams to fuel his conscious, and because dreams come out only at night, he, too, comes out only at night. Unfortunately, there are so many excess dreams that Nightmare has an overly dreamy personality. In addition, the effect of his glowing, amber eyes can be appreciated so much more in a dark landscape (though it ruins the effect of the perfectly gelled-back hair), and even more so when the moon is glowing (Nightmare can't show off his beauty while awake during both day and night, though- he has to get his beauty sleep sometime!).

Last edited by ᗰεяαкι~ on Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ᗰεяαкι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiragon Adopt #47 | Open

Postby •boo• » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:00 am

Username: NightMareRose
Name: Miku
Personality: Bossy, Perfectionist
Why. do. they. only. come. out. at. night? : Miku absoutly hates sunlight. It burns her sensitive skin and makes her eyes water. She'll do anything to avoid it. Including switching her whole life around by only going out at night.
Hi I'm Alois!
He/it | Scorpio | AroAce?
Depressed | Anxiety | Sleepy

Kalons | Shamkhyis | Nagalines
Lambicorns | Smoothie Chickens

Check out the CS Discord Server! Avatar ♡
•boo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zephara » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:32 pm

Username: Diamond pet
Name: Nyx
Personality: Nyx, being nocturnal is alone most of the time, making her a little awkward around others. She is reclusive and shy but if you get to know her she can be very nice.
Why. do. they. only. come. out. at. night? : Nyx is a kiragon who has the ability to step into the dreams of others. She comes out mainly at night when there are many dreams for her to find. When encountering nightmares, she use the object on her tail which instead of dreamcatcher is a nightmare catcher, which she uses to trap nightmares.
Feel free to send over a pm or trade, I’m interested in anything that’s on my wl. I also sporadically participate in user-made adoption centers.
starskalons

What pretty flowers.

ImageImageImage
Zephara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiLi041 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:00 am

Username: LiLi041
Personality: Nightmare's vain and dreamy (perhaps due to the number of dreams he catches with the dreamcatcher on his tail). Due to only coming out at night, few ever see him, but those who do are entranced by his glowing, amber eyes and his roguish beauty.
Why. do. they. only. come. out. at. night? : Nightmare needs dreams to fuel his conscious, and because dreams come out only at night, he, too, comes out only at night. Unfortunately, there are so many excess dreams that Nightmare has an overly dreamy personality. In addition, the effect of his glowing, amber eyes can be appreciated so much more in a dark landscape (though it ruins the effect of the perfectly gelled-back hair), and even more so when the moon is glowing (Nightmare can't show off his beauty while awake during both day and night, though- he has to get his beauty sleep sometime!).
Please credit my Toyhouse @LiLi041 for all designs!
~~~
Lissidom (Stars) | eNUF (Stars)
Colony Tracker (Storkies)
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᗰεяαкι~ » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:11 am

Congrats loved your dreamy personality idea <33

❀She/Her❀
Bisexual
❀March 9th❀

❀Kim Seokjin Stan❀
Irish | GMT
❀Tattoo&Piercing Addiction❀

ᗰεяαкι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiLi041 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:50 am

ᗰεяαкι~ wrote:

Congrats loved your dreamy personality idea <33

Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked my response!

I have a question, though- can I make a copy of my kiragon so I can see him in my gallery or am I only able to admire him here?
Please credit my Toyhouse @LiLi041 for all designs!
~~~
Lissidom (Stars) | eNUF (Stars)
Colony Tracker (Storkies)
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiragon Adopt #47 | Closed

Postby ᗰεяαкι~ » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:05 am

He may be taken off site as long as you follow the rules on the main page. You must credit mint_fox for the species and myself for the design.

❀She/Her❀
Bisexual
❀March 9th❀

❀Kim Seokjin Stan❀
Irish | GMT
❀Tattoo&Piercing Addiction❀

ᗰεяαкι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes