Foxlily - Warrior of Cinderclan by Hail.

Based on Click to view
Artist Hail. [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Foxlily - Warrior of Cinderclan

Postby Hail. » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:30 am

Meet Foxlily

Foxlily was born to rouges within the forest, starting her life as a single kit in a damp and dark den with sickness in her lungs. Her family did the best they could for her without a medicine cat, and her father was often gone to hunt and gather various herbs. When he returned, he would always do his best to cheer up his young daughter by bringing her unique things from the forest: a bright orange flower, the feather from a great hawk, or a strange large green moth - her favorite. He taught her to appreciate the forest and the life within it, showing her that everything that is given can be taken away, and that life exists in a circle rather than a line.

When she recovered from her illness and was able to go outside, her world exploded to a new and wondrous reach that she eagerly ran to. She was ready to see the greatness of the world and witness the beauty her father told her of. Together, they traveled the depths of the forest, her parents introducing her to the wonders of the world that she would live within.

They neared a clan and her parents calm temperament instantly changed. They hid her away in a bush as three strange cats rushed to them, questioning their presence with raised tails and bristled fur. Her father tried to diffuse the situation, but the stranger cats seemed to only get angrier. They herded around the couple and ushered them onward, despite the shouts and cries of her mother.

Suspicious of why she was calling back, one of the cats turned and approached the area they were before and searched. As his nose descended to a bush, small claws raked him and he lurched back with a hiss. In the time given, Foxlily ran from the tom, using her small size to her advantage by traveling through the small spaces of the forest that he could not. She eventually got away, but found herself terribly alone.

Foxlily wandered until she found Cinderclan. There, she was taken in with kindness and was accepted as a warrior. Within the clan, she learned of their ways of life, and how the conflicted with hers at times. Conflicts weren't uncommon, but she did her best to be respectful in all of her disagreements and see the reasons behind their actions. In time, however, it became too much to bear...
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: