by Hail.

by Hail.

by Hail.

by Hail.

by Hail.

Cedarstar of Cinderclan

Postby Hail. » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:13 am

Meet Cedarstar

The young leader of Cinderclan, Cedarstar - formerly Cedarfire - is the founder of this growing clan of cats within the Great Woods.

Originally a barn cat, Cedarfire lived with her mother, father, and two siblings. Life was peaceful in the barn, and rats and mice were bountiful. The family believed they would live forever within that wooden shelter, but things changed when her mother fell ill. Only one moon later, her mother and two brothers were deceased. It was then that she received the dream, one where she ran within a great forest and came to rest upon a great, barren tree with many cats below, sitting on the grass and looking up to her for guidance. It was then that Cedarfire knew that her life was not meant for the barn. She spoke with her father, telling him of her dream and her plan, but he rejected her - called her crazy and told her it was just the pains of loss, but she was determined. Though brokenhearted by it, she left her father and fled into the woods.

Since that time, Cedarstar has grown from 24 moons to 68 and her clan has grown as well. She welcomes many, offering them a chance to start life over again and to shed the past in favor of a brighter future. Though she is viewed as soft, she is respected by her clan mates and holds her title as their leader with pride and honor.

Cedarfire's Nine Lives wrote:
1. Sunstar - The courage to lead.
2. Burntstar - The patience to love.
3. Fallenstar - The desire to forgive.
4. Lakestar - A yearning for peace.
5. Whisperstar - To be loyal to the end.
6. Cedarstar - Trust in oneself and others.
7. Hawkheart (brother) - The strength to overcome.
8. Sunblaze (brother) - The desire to protect the clan like family.
9. Nuno (mother) - The confidence to stand above.
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me