Based on Click to view
Artist Hail. [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Badgerkit - Kit of Cinderclan

Postby Hail. » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:40 am

Meet Badgerkit

A fiery young kit with the heart of a his namesake pounding in his chest. As a kit, wrestling and racing were his favorite games, and he quickly showed a skill for hunting and combat. As an apprentice, he was given Moon Shadow as an apprentice, a she-cat well known for her skills in combat and hunting. He grew stronger and more skilled, and though his physical ability was exceptional, his mental ability was considerably... lacking.

Badgerkit is a brute, a powerful force of nature without fear, but his lack of thought sets him back. That is where his brother comes in, his direct other half and the key to his "invisibility." Rainkit was a silent young tom from a very young age, and he always preferred to sit to the side and observe, his bicolor eyes constantly taking in the world. He was apprenticed under Hidden Flame, a she-cat known both for her strength and strategy. While he didn't learn much about how to hunt or fight himself, he did learn quite a bit about giving advise to win battles and hunt.

Badgerkit and Rainkit are rarely seen apart, and together they are quite the team.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: