Sootstep - Warrior of Cinderclan by Hail.

Based on Click to view
Artist Hail. [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sootstep - Warrior of Cinderclan

Postby Hail. » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:10 am

Meet Sootstep

Sootstep is loyal to his clan and Starclan to a severe fault.

When he was younger, he lived within a different clan where he was happy with a mate and young kit. It seemed as though things would be great for the trio, until a badger broke into camp and killed many cats, including his mate.

Heart broken and left with his kit and a broken clan, Sootstep turned to Starclan for guidance and help as he was faced with the decision to step up as leader. The reply was not one that he had ever expected or wanted, as a starclan cat visited him in a dream where they stood over his small kit, visions of death and despair flashing in the background. With a single paw, it dragged its claws over the kits eyes, gazing at him the entire time.

Moons after, Sootstep found Cinderclan. His clan had fallen apart, the heart broken tom unable to properly lead them. He was alone, his eyes were bloodshot and exhausted, and his pelt was a mess. He was taken in with pity and adopted to the clan with open arms. It was there that he met Frostheart, the fiery deputy who always seemed to find time in her day to visit him and make sure he is making the adjustment well. They became mates in time, and had their first litter.

Death was not far from Sootstep, however, as one kit never breathed its first breath.

Heartbroken, he mourned with his mate and turned to Starclan once more, his heart broken and his path unsure as he pleaded with them why they would take two of his kits from him.

He remains in Cinderclan at Frostheart's side, watching their kits grow up with pride while the spirits of two kits, one so small with its eyes forever closed, and another gazing up at him with betrayed and confused eyes.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: