Mothrain - Warrior of Cinderclan by Hail.

Based on Click to view
Artist Hail. [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mothrain - Warrior of Cinderclan

Postby Hail. » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:16 am

Meet Mothrain

Mothrain's mother was killed unjustly in battle by a dark tom. Unbeknownst to her clan, the young she-cat was watching the battle from afar out of worry for her mother, who was already weaker than usual when she stepped upon that field. Heartbroken, Mothrain mourned her mother, and to the lightning that flashed overhead she swore she would get revenge.

From that day forward her life was dedicated to training to bring the fall of that tom. Her great ambition and focus caught the eye of many clanmates, and brought worry from an aging medicine cat. He tried to warn them of what that ambition may lead to, but they all brushed it off, believing that the she-cat would someday be a fearless and great leader.

When she was old enough, her training completed, she snuck off in the night to the rival clans territory where she found him, patrolling in the darkness. The attack was fast and the deed was done swiftly. Prideful of her accomplishment, she turned to leave but paused when she heard a strange sound. There, curled up against his corpse, was a sobbing kit.

Suddenly realizing the cycle she had just created and the horrific act she had done, forcing that kit to endure what she had to, she fled Wolf Forest blindly, never to return.

When she found Cinderclan, she kept what she had done a secret, the same burning her core at the thought of that kits suffering.

Mothrain now serves as a warrior, but refuses to mentor anyone for fear that their intentions may be akin to her own when they ask her to teach them to battle.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: