Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

016 | Serveils

Postby Jillyjinx » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:59 pm

Oh my goshhh!
How exciting!!
My first ever adopt to put out!!!

I hope everyone loves him, he's a piebald boi with gunmetal eyes.
I hope to open my customs soon so I can help people get their dream serveil!

He goes to...

ratto~catto~ wrote:
      Username: ratto~catto~
      Name: Flynn

How you met him and what does he do in your daily life?: [179 words]
      Well, I met Flynn at a slightly odd place actually. I was on my way to a beautiful holiday park, and we decided to stop at a service station. My brother was about to walk into the bathroom, when he heard something! A rustle. Then came a bang. Not a bang as in a gunshot, and not an explosion either. I meant the bang of... like... a door. I then heard another noise; a swish of some sorts. And what happened then? A dog-like creature- wearing a scarf- bounded out of the bathroom, holding some toilet paper in his mouth! I wondered what was going on, and walked into a wall to wake me up if I was dreaming! Nobody could resist taking him home, so we gave him a wash, bought a dog bed from a shop at the service station we were in, and took him on holiday. He seemed to enjoy the ocean most- he always brought out a fish or two from the depths of the sea. He now lives happily at my home c:

also this would be my first one if i get it!!
Last edited by Jillyjinx on Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █

she/her ▴ gemini ▴ otaku ▴ animal lover ▴ hobbyist ▴ aesthetic ▴ cheesy pick-up lines ▴ vines ▴ memes ▴ music is my life
♥ JV is a magical name ♥
Jillyjinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 016 | Serveils

Postby venn1e » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:57 pm

Username: HoliFish
      Name: Zhuī (piebald in Chinese.)

How you met him and what does he do in your daily life?: I met this boy in a very.. unusual way. I was out with my mom getting groceries, when I heard screaming and cans falling. Naturally, I went to investigate, and I met this little guy as a child. He was digging into the cans of corn and green beans, my two least favorite dinner items. My mom freaked out and fumbled for her phone, but I picked him up. He was really soft, and still is. Nobody wanted to touch him, and Animal Control didn't believe that there was a dog-like creature with a scarf getting into the vegetables. Even my mom doesn't want animals, no matter how strange, to be homeless, so we adopted him! He really likes corn, so now I have a free excuse to not eat my corn at dinner and give it to him instead, especially since my mom can't afford enough corn to keep him super happy.
my name’z felony, any pronounz

i’ve beat lin manuel miranda in a card game

baby /p
venn1e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisukina » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:43 pm

Username: ratto~catto~
      Name: Flynn

How you met him and what does he do in your daily life?: [179 words]
      Well, I met Flynn at a slightly odd place actually. I was on my way to a beautiful holiday park, and we decided to stop at a service station. My brother was about to walk into the bathroom, when he heard something! A rustle. Then came a bang. Not a bang as in a gunshot, and not an explosion either. I meant the bang of... like... a door. I then heard another noise; a swish of some sorts. And what happened then? A dog-like creature- wearing a scarf- bounded out of the bathroom, holding some toilet paper in his mouth! I wondered what was going on, and walked into a wall to wake me up if I was dreaming! Nobody could resist taking him home, so we gave him a wash, bought a dog bed from a shop at the service station we were in, and took him on holiday. He seemed to enjoy the ocean most- he always brought out a fish or two from the depths of the sea. He now lives happily at my home c:

also this would be my first one if i get it!!
Last edited by Daisukina on Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i'm making a frog circle, i need frogs

click the frog for the frog circle

frog avatar is just a cs frog item, i didn't draw it
Daisukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:22 pm

Username: Ravenwhisper's wish
      Name: Monopoly

How you met him and what does he do in your daily life?:
      I flattened against the wall, wishing I hadn't been dragged along. I never liked parties, but I couldn't see a way out. My fists clenched and unclenched anxiously. It was too loud, too bright. Couldn't it just be a quiet party? With games, like monopoly?

As yet another group of screaming girls rushed past, something strange caught my eye. It wasn't part of the party- none of these kids would have dared wear such a thing. Personally, I thought it had a nice vibe. I slipped past the crowds of popular kids, and made it to the...
      Scarf? I bet down and picked up the end of it. It was silky and slightly scratchy - I think that was the sparkles. It was a lovely colour, sort of indigo blue.

A scream rose up from the crowd behind me, and the scarf moved! With a hop and a tug, I was dragged through the wall. I was too surprised to panic, and was entranced by the adorable creature looking up at me Fluffy and hopeful, it was about the size of a bulldog. The scarf seemed to be attached to it and there was another round its tail.

It made a squeaking noise and I knew I had to keep it. But first it needed a name. My parents were strict name-lovers. When we found our three cats, all kittens, they said we could keep them if we named them. Remembering what I'd been thinking off before spotting this little guy, I knew what to call him.

Smiling, I picked Monopoly up and showed him to Mum and Dad. We were just about to leave and with a resigned sigh, they said we could bring him home. He sleeps in my room to this day, although I'm not sure my parents actually remember he exists!
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#RattoDeservesAServeil

Postby Daisukina » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:22 pm

...Who won?

Daisukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #RattoDeservesAServeil

Postby SunnyStreets » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:03 pm

ratto~catto~ wrote:...Who won?

it isn't night yet, I only just got up owo
    It'll probably be judged tomorrow? Maybe don't bump it yet though
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jillyjinx » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:34 am

;3; I love everyone's entries!!
But the winner is ratto~catto~ !
Look out for another Serveil that'll be out today!

My customs are now open,
I'll make a separate post that'll be connected to the new serveil
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █

she/her ▴ gemini ▴ otaku ▴ animal lover ▴ hobbyist ▴ aesthetic ▴ cheesy pick-up lines ▴ vines ▴ memes ▴ music is my life
♥ JV is a magical name ♥
Jillyjinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisukina » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:34 am

Jillyjinx wrote:
;3; I love everyone's entries!!
But the winner is ratto~catto~ !
Look out for another Serveil that'll be out today!

My customs are now open,
I'll make a separate post that'll be connected to the new serveil

Yay!! c: Thanks!
*starts drawing art of him holding piece of toilet paper*

Daisukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery