Artist Aliura [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by EchoIre

Lore Fox #53- Lucky Charms

Postby Aliura » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:05 am

Lore Foxes are assistants used by magic-users in libraries and act as wonderful historians and messengers, gathering up and hoarding scrolls. They survive on knowledge itself, and thus are constantly searching to learn more and more to keep healthy and content.

All lore foxes carry a source of knowledge with them, as it is necessary for their summoning and often they place their favorite stories on these blank books/pages. These can be anything that can provide a story (within reason); including books, scrolls, etched/carved tablets, papers, carved jewelry, origami with writing on it, ect. for a more modern take, things like laptops-ipods, cell phones, ebooks,ect are also allowed.

Edits
Common; Fur edits (long), Hair

Whoops a day late. This will be a quickie!

This ends the 19th @ 8PM EST.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Fox name:[/b]
[b]What is their good luck charm:[/b]
Last edited by Aliura on Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aliura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lore Fox #53- Lucky Charms

Postby justamindset » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:28 am

Username: DragonOfEmber
Fox name: Rowan
What is their good luck charm: their good charm is the small ruby they hide under their hat. They found it in their first pot of gold at the end of their rainbow!

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:58 am

Username: Albino_
Fox name: Luck
What is their good luck charm: their good luck charm is a small little fake coin, he found it at the bottom of a puddle and since then he has had great luck
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:52 am

Username: doglover947
Fox name: Shadrack
What is their good luck charm:
Shadrack has never minded the idea of good luck charms but he finds some of them quite cheap and fake.
He usually finds fakes first before he finds the real deals so spotting the fakes is easy for him.
Shadrack doesn't just want any old trinket that carries luck he wants one that means something to him personally.
There was a special trinket that he always carried with him. It might have looked ordinary but to him, it had this glimmer to it that no one else could see. It was his lucky rabbit's foot. He carefully tucked it inside his fluffy, thick mane.
He carried with him everywhere no matter what the situation.
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:32 am

Username: oh yea mr. krabs
Fox name: vineia
this Lore Fox lived alone. because of this, all other Lore Foxes shunned them. so they wandered the streets until they found a gate covered in vines. the door was slightly ajar, so they entered it. inside, they found a beautiful garden filled with roses and violets and daisies and every other beautiful flower you can think of. the first flower that grew in the garden was a beautiful white rose. when it was grown, they picked it and shoved it into the scroll that they carry. they had to name themself.. so they decided on the name vineia; vine, in a. ever since, they have had good luck; they made friends, published a few books, and others. they believe that that one white rose is their good luck charm. (130 words)
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:15 am

Username: EchoIre
Fox name: Leonora
Leonora's good luck charm is a simple copper pocket watch. It doesn't run anymore, in fact it hasn't run for decades. But its hers, just like how it was her mother's, and her grandfather's, and her great-grandfather's, and so on and so forth. It saw generations of her family safely through their lives, happily residing in their pocket and providing them safety. Leonora never truly believed in 'luck' before her mother gave her the watch, and even then it took her a while to be convinced. But slowly, evidence began to pile up that the watch truly was lucky. It started small - like finding just the right amount of change in her pocket to buy a snack, or making it inside just before it began to pour rain. But only when she had the watch with her. Then there would be days where a professor decided to give a test she didn't study for at the end of the week, instead of that day. But still, Leonora was not wholly convinced, though she did start to carry the pocketwatch more often. Only when it saved her life was Leonora convinced.

The storm broke records. Wind pressured ancient trees til they bowed, the sky spat icy stones, rain fell so hard it left bruises. And Leonora was stuck walking through it. She had found shelter under a tree and was trying to dry herself off in vain. The pocketwatch sat in one of her paws as the glared down at it, thinking with contempt about how 'lucky' it was. Then, it slipped out of her paws and slid into the rain. With a sigh, Leonora trotted after it, abandoning her attempts to dry her fur. The second she left the shadow of the tree, a harsh snapping sound split through the air, and a heavy branch fell where Leonora had been standing mere seconds ago.

She made it back home safely that day, despite the storm, and since then has claimed the broken old copper pocketwatch as her good luck charm, and never leaves without it.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sashtato » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:49 am

Username:[/b]
Fox name:

Mark

ImageImageImageImage
I may be slow to respond or
get anxious over certain messages
or posts, I apologize in advance!
ImageImageImageImage

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
My sister in law <3
My best friend <3
My Husband <333
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Nelinha | She/Her | Adult | Sped Para | Disabled

Sashtato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliura » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:03 pm

Closed for judging:)

Ahhh so many of you guys had such lovely entries! I loved that many had explanations of how they got their lucky charm and why its their lucky charm. However there could only be one winner.

Congrats to EchoIre!
I really liked the way the good luck charm was connected to their family and how it was passed down from generation to generation. It was such a creative idea!
Aliura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:04 pm

Congrats!
astra