didn't really happen

this one will be a writing competition!
make a story with the prompt "shelter"

Code: Select all
username:
mothling name:
mothling gender:
prompt:
Last edited by the folly of man on Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mothling #3

Postby ♤ᴄᴀʟʟ_ᴍᴇ_ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇsʜᴀᴅᴇ♤ » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:51 am

username: I_Am_Garbage
mothling name: Heart
mothling gender: Female
prompt:

It was a rainy day.
Heart didn't want her wings wet, so she decided to seek for shelter. She flied around, looking for something to hide under. Until she finally found one. The lighthouse. She quickly fell inside, and fell asleep. Later, she woke up to see other mothlings, sheltering themselves from the rain, too.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇs, ✼

words words words words words words words words
Draw Me A Species WC Character Storage #StopHorseAbuse CaveClan RP Sakuraclan - RISE[url]✼[/url]
©

✼Sᴋɪɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴏɴᴇ✼
xxxxxxxxxxxx

♤ᴄᴀʟʟ_ᴍᴇ_ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇsʜᴀᴅᴇ♤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:48 pm

mark
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cleodora soleil <3 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:40 pm

username: dairychildren
mothling name: cotton
mothling gender: female
prompt:
"oh my gosh, where's shelter when you need it?"
cotton looked around the sandy shore anxiously. she was riding in a ship with her father, her father being the captain of the ship, looking for new land to claim as their own. it was taking sooooooooo long, and it was sooooooooooo boring, and cotton just wanted a bit of adventure.
while cotton was trying to go to sleep, she saw a shooting star race past. as quickly as she could, she wished for an adventure. and...well...the shooting star took that a bit too literally.
so, with that, there was a terrible storm that tore the ship apart. cotton was the only mothling that survived, but she didn't know that. she woke up on a beach in the dead of the night, and she automatically started looking for shelter.
then, cotton saw a mesmerizing light in the distance. she raced for the light, automatically attracted to it. finally, she reached the source of the light, a lighthouse. she knocked on the door.
"hello?" cotton said.
"yes, what is it?" a moth said, opening the door.
"i need shelter."
"oh, ok! come on in!"
cotton entered the lighthouse.
"oh, and by the way," the other moth said. "i'm beacon, nice to meet you!"
"i'm cotton," cotton replied.
and so cotton slept there for the night, and the night after that. pretty soon, the lighthouse was pretty much her home. and eventually, cotton was going to get adopted.
i'm cleo. xe/xem.

looking for wishlist items.
ImageImage

cleodora soleil <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:56 pm

username: --beryl--
mothling name: chakra
prompt:
Chakra drifted around the hazy winter sky aimlessly, just trying to get her mind off of some unwanted thoughts. She was plagued with all different types of phobias, fears, and terrors of random things such as her reflection, large light sources, and the color highlighter yellow. She hated her reflection because she always felt unsafe around it, or as if it wasn't really her, and hated large light sources because she had seen what it could do the moth creatures like her. She wasn't too sure of why she was terrified of highlighter yellow, but it always sent a deep chill to her spine.

As she slowly stared off into space in an endless drift against the wind, she felt her wings begin to go numb. This really wouldn't be a problem for any other mothling considering that they can all levitate, now Chakra obviously could as well, but she never properly learned how to balance so her wings were vital in supporting her. The lack of feeling in her wing was spreading like a wildfire, and eventually caused her to begin plummeting to the ground within seconds.

Chakra let out a long, shrill cry for help as she slipped through the sky's fingers. She was caught by a few leaves and flowers on a bush near the ground but slid off of them almost as fast as she had hit them. Everything was going in slow motion for her as she eventually hit the dirt in a mildly aggressive impact.

She was barely able to blink, not because of pain, she surprisingly didn't feel any, but out of shock. Everything but her eyes were paralyzed stiff, but for some reason she didn't feel threatened anymore. At this point, she was calm, peaceful and full of bliss.
She just accepted the fact that she was on the ground and couldn't move, understanding that anything could happen from that point on. But, while on the ground she noticed something amazing; the wintery forest seemed to be lit up with sunlight and colors that danced all around in the sky and trees.

Chakra was slowly gaining back feeling, and was even able to form a smile. Her face was quickly flooded with tears, but she couldn't think of any reason to be upset. This was obviously was because she wasn't upset, she was estatic. For whatever reason, her crash and wintery, colorful experience caused her to rid herself of all worries, terrors, and even the worst of phobias. Chakra was free, sheltered by the comfort of the wintery wood.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:26 pm

dairychildren wrote:username: dairychildren
mothling name: cotton
prompt:
"oh my gosh, where's shelter when you need it?"
cotton looked around the sandy shore anxiously. she was riding in a ship with her father, her father being the captain of the ship, looking for new land to claim as their own. it was taking sooooooooo long, and it was sooooooooooo boring, and cotton just wanted a bit of adventure.
while cotton was trying to go to sleep, she saw a shooting star race past. as quickly as she could, she wished for an adventure. and...well...the shooting star took that a bit too literally.
so, with that, there was a terrible storm that tore the ship apart. cotton was the only mothling that survived, but she didn't know that. she woke up on a beach in the dead of the night, and she automatically started looking for shelter.
then, cotton saw a mesmerizing light in the distance. she raced for the light, automatically attracted to it. finally, she reached the source of the light, a lighthouse. she knocked on the door.
"hello?" cotton said.
"yes, what is it?" a moth said, opening the door.
"i need shelter."
"oh, ok! come on in!"
cotton entered the lighthouse.
"oh, and by the way," the other moth said. "i'm beacon, nice to meet you!"
"i'm cotton," cotton replied.
and so cotton slept there for the night, and the night after that. pretty soon, the lighthouse was pretty much her home. and eventually, cotton was going to get adopted.

winner! I thought this story related to the theme the most.

I'll be giving a shoutout to --beryl--, though!
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups