Lore Fox #49 - Be Nice - Winner chosen by LostInTheEcho

Based on Click to view
Artist LostInTheEcho [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lore Fox #49 - Be Nice - Winner chosen

Postby LostInTheEcho » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:52 am

Lore Foxes are assistants used by magic-users in libraries and act as wonderful historians and messengers, gathering up and hoarding scrolls. They survive on knowledge itself, and thus are constantly searching to learn more and more to keep healthy and content.

All lore foxes carry a source of knowledge with them, as it is necessary for their summoning and often they place their favorite stories on these blank books/pages. These can be anything that can provide a story (within reason); including books, scrolls, etched/carved tablets, papers, carved jewelry, origami with writing on it, ect. for a more modern take, things like laptops-ipods, cell phones, ebooks,ect are also allowed.

Edits:
Common: Pupil shape (heart)

To win them, give them a personality and tell me about something nice that they have done or will do.
No word limit

Ends 27/3 at noon (site time)
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Fox name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Something nice they've done:[/b]
Last edited by LostInTheEcho on Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxx Image
xxx Image
xxx Image
Pixel gif (bottom) made by Celozon

Lights OFF

LostInTheEcho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lore Fox #49 - Be Nice - Open

Postby Zailune » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:37 am

Mark~ :)
Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
I may be a bit of a weirdo but I mean well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lots of love for those struggling, too. You're not alone.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:34 am

Username: EchoIre
Fox name: Skyla
Personality: Skyla is an energetic, determined, and aloof Lore Fox that should not be put in charge of anything. She is very sly and cheeky, and prone to pulling innocent pranks on friends. She's a very loving creature as well, endlessly firing off enthusiastic compliments to everyone she meets. She truthfully wants to make the world a better place, but is too high-strung with too short of an attention span to do much. That won't stop her from trying, however!
Something nice they've done:
Every Thursday afternoon, Skyla volunteers her time at the local retirement home. She does whatever's needs to be done with little complaint, and is happy to sit and listen to anyone with a story to tell. She's made a great many friends at the retirement home, and though she has seen a handful of them go already, Skyla wouldn't do anything else for the world. She does her best to bring a little bit more light and happiness into the lives of everyone there, happy just to make them happy.
Last edited by EchoIre on Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:02 pm

Username: oh yea mr. krabs
Fox name: inika
Personality: loving, crafty, loves making jewelry, writes love notes, intuitive
inika knew that another liked her. she always felt it around him; she felt him blush, and she felt him immediately look away. so one day she decided to write a love note to him, telling him to meet her at a pond. she waited for him until he finally showed up. there, they became friends. best friends. more than best friends. she is currently writing a - very long - poem for him, telling him about her growing affection. her nicest thing was meeting him.
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:23 pm

Username:
ToxicShadow

Fox name:
Lyr

Personality:
Loves love. Helpful. Possibly a little too nosy.

A strong believer in love, and not just the all powering "one," of romantic love. Love that comes from friends and family are incredibly important to this fox, too.

They're the kind that others tend to rely on, and they're more than happy to lend an ear or offer advice the majority of the time. They try their best to remain objective in such times, though, the more he cares about another, the more difficult it is for him not to let his own feelings get the better of him. That is, if someone is treating his friend badly, he will hope for the best for that friend, but, another part of them will be considering telling that someone off, themselves.

Once he's close to someone, he'd want to do anything to help and protect them, if it's within his power.

In a romantic relationship, they'd likely be a little bit needy, as he especially loves physical signs of affection, definitely including cuddling and snuggling, though he'd also offer a lot to his partner, as well.

(Please note that it's not an accident that I switch freely between they/them and he/him. At the moment, this is how Lyr identifies, with both sets of pronouns, and this can change back and forth for him at any given moment to the next.)

Lyr's mission in life is to support and spread love.

For this reason, his source of knowledge is covered in hand written love letters, poems, scribbles, you name it, all written by other foxes and the likes. He's become somewhat of an urban legend, a cupid of sorts. Others will deliver their love letters to him, or write their notes on his very own source of knowledge so he can later transcribe it elsewhere, even if they are too afraid to hand such letters over to their proper recipient, the ones they have feelings for, in hopes that their love will go over well.

In the end, Lyr does their best, then, to send out such letters anonymously, discover the feelings of the actual recipient, or return sweet and encouraging words to the person that sought out his aid, if he can't be of more use.
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lore Fox #49 - Be Nice - Winner Chosen

Postby LostInTheEcho » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:52 am

The winner is ToxicShadow!
I enjoyed reading what you had writtem about them. Congratulations