Based on Click to view
Artist coastalelid [gallery]
Time spent 13 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

readopting dinoken

Postby coastalelid » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:05 pm

sadly i've decided to move on and readopt out all my dinoken :0
    i didn't feel that connected to my dinoken and i'm 100000% sure someone else could love them even more !!! so readopting them out was my best option < 3
    this dinoken has a th : https://toyhou.se/3354803.sunday-dinoken-

feel free to res
    deadline should be a whole week !!!

how to readopt this dinoken !!!
    Code: Select all
    username :
    dinoken name : sunday ( feel free to change )
    favorite foods :
    give her a backstory :
    very optional art :
March | They
Reach out for my art/character accounts
coastalelid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: readopting dinoken

Postby Chromium » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:16 pm

username :chromium
dinoken name : Atsuko
favorite foods : pickled plums and rice balls
give her a backstory : This little dinokin absolutely loves Japanese culture, she even moved to Japan to get the full experience! She enjoys going on tours of old temples and landmarks but her favorite thing to do is sit under the sakura trees. Watching the petals fall and dance in the wind reminds her of the times she used to spend with her mother. It's always a bittersweet feeling watching two petals float together in their own little dance as if no one else is there, if atsuko concentrates just enough the petals almost seem like two dinokin flying together in rhythm.
very optional art : mmmm
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:31 pm

username : Breado
dinoken name : Sundae
favorite foods :
give her a backstory :
very optional art :

Ah, pretty albino bab! Res!
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:52 pm

username : Ravenwhisper's wish
    dinoken name : sundayrama
    favorite foods : soap and powdered banana chips. Ever since being introduced to the expensive bananas, she's become addicted. As her family can't afford actual bananas, she ears banana chips. When she turned 6 she found some sherbet and although she was told it was common she was desperate to try some. Her sisters couldn't get her some but they powdered some of her favourite sweet banana chips and Sunday fell in love. As for the soap, Sunday had an interesting habit of spending her pocket money on soap bars. She used them to wash at first, because her sisters had fancy soaps which she didn't like, but then once she tried to eat it. She found the taste exciting and the texture just wonderful. Sunday now spends half her money on plain flavoured soap, her favourite of which is plum.
    give her a backstory :
    Born a Rama (noble), Sunday has always had everything she wants. She was spoilt by her older sisters; although her fathers never really paid attention to any of them. This young Dinoken was scorned by the Bo (peasant) children and hated her school days. At 10 she got a private tutor and began to learn Latin. She was and still is a quick learner and soon mastered the ancient language. Sunday came of age after 5 more years of tutoring and has been engaged with Sunnyrama (npc for now). She still currently lives in her fathers' palace, all alone now as her sisters have gone to live with their new partners. Sunday is exited to receive her own palace, even though she'll have to share it with Sunny. She doesn't really mind, she has grown to love the other Dinoken since being matched with her.
    very optional art :
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:53 am

res

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soarora » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:59 pm

username : Soarora
dinoken name : Albine
favorite foods : Fries with tons of ketchup, straight up honey, sugarcookies, whipped cream, sugar, and just salt
give her a backstory : Albine was born and raised in the outskirts of a city, and for the summers she would be sent to a nice growing farm while her human family went on vacation. She never had much trouble in life and always loves eating human food, so much so that she will often sneakily take the entire jar of cookies/sugar/salt/etc. up to her nest and just eat the whole thing while no one is looking
very optional art : maybe
Image .-|Image |-.Image
Soarora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coastalelid » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:20 pm

ending soon !!
March | They
coastalelid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coastalelid » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:48 am

Chromium wrote:username :chromium
dinoken name : Atsuko
favorite foods : pickled plums and rice balls
give her a backstory : This little dinokin absolutely loves Japanese culture, she even moved to Japan to get the full experience! She enjoys going on tours of old temples and landmarks but her favorite thing to do is sit under the sakura trees. Watching the petals fall and dance in the wind reminds her of the times she used to spend with her mother. It's always a bittersweet feeling watching two petals float together in their own little dance as if no one else is there, if atsuko concentrates just enough the petals almost seem like two dinokin flying together in rhythm.
very optional art : mmmm

congrats ;3
i love this entry < 3
March | They
coastalelid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups