feather boa 282 - weird dude by mediocre mackerel

Based on Click to view
Artist mediocre mackerel [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

feather boa 282 - weird dude

Postby mediocre mackerel » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:36 pm

I really don't know in which corner of my brain, inspo for this dude came from. i just know that its got long limbs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
to enter, just tell me about em! I'll give you the basics, then just go from there. prettying up is allowed as well as 1 extra

Code: Select all
name:

ends on the 20th!

platy she/her
came back for the oekaki (again)

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: feather boa 282 - weird dude

Postby SunnyStreets » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:48 pm

name: Arlo Rocket Waters
    give me the basics:
    Arlo is your average guy. He sits in dark corners and groans to block out other things and noises. He eats at least ten peanut butter sandwiches each day, but if they have even the tiniest smear of normal butter on he will not touch them. He goes through a lot of peanut butter. He also carries around a pink pig microwaveable hot water bottle called Mr Sprinkles. When something happens that he likes he will say, 'Mr Sprinkles approves and when he doesn't like something 'Mr Sprinkles does not approve'. He is allergic to pumpkins and has asthma, and hates Halloween. He also hates running around or being in a crowded space. He likes being in small places as long as there is no one else there. Arlo dislikes being touched and loves maths. He enjoys drinking yogurt drinks but nothing else. He also never eats anything other than peanut butter sandwiches. He likes to put plasters all over his arms and legs even when he isn't hurt. He writes his full name on things that are 'his' in Tipp-Ex. I.e. he wrote it on his bus seat in the school bus. When he wants to say something in class, he puts up both arms and if not called on immediately begins to scream. He screams whenever things don't go his way. Plus he has a bath every night. He doesnt really like many people but he is friends with Reagan. As I said before, an average guy. Kind of.
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:47 am

name: Dersen
give me the basics: welp, Dersen honestly has pretty good hygiene and self esteem and is basically immune to any and every insult thrown at him. He tries to be cool but ends up a bit more like the guy in the 'I don't care that you broke your elbow' vine. He is allergic to nuts, gluten, dairy, eggs, seafood and pretty much everything else that isn't a salad which he basically lives on. Dersen has a very questionable fashion sense and he tries never leaves the house without his jean jacket that's covered with stickers because he couldn't figure out how to put the patches on his jacket but the jacket hasn't been worn in at least year. Dersen also desperately needs glasses but doesn't know that because he thinks that's how everyone sees. He loves joke books although he can barely read and working out at the gym even if he can just only lift the ten pound weights. Despite his, uniqueness, Dersen is a pretty nice, weird guy when you break it all down.
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:45 am

bump

platy she/her

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:43 pm

Two more days!

platy she/her

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:32 am

One more day!

platy she/her

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:57 pm

Ravenwhisper's Wish wrote:
    name: Arlo Rocket Waters
    give me the basics:
    Arlo is your average guy. He sits in dark corners and groans to block out other things and noises. He eats at least ten peanut butter sandwiches each day, but if they have even the tiniest smear of normal butter on he will not touch them. He goes through a lot of peanut butter. He also carries around a pink pig microwaveable hot water bottle called Mr Sprinkles. When something happens that he likes he will say, 'Mr Sprinkles approves and when he doesn't like something 'Mr Sprinkles does not approve'. He is allergic to pumpkins and has asthma, and hates Halloween. He also hates running around or being in a crowded space. He likes being in small places as long as there is no one else there. Arlo dislikes being touched and loves maths. He enjoys drinking yogurt drinks but nothing else. He also never eats anything other than peanut butter sandwiches. He likes to put plasters all over his arms and legs even when he isn't hurt. He writes his full name on things that are 'his' in Tipp-Ex. I.e. he wrote it on his bus seat in the school bus. When he wants to say something in class, he puts up both arms and if not called on immediately begins to scream. He screams whenever things don't go his way. Plus he has a bath every night. He doesnt really like many people but he is friends with Reagan. As I said before, an average guy. Kind of.

😂👌
very average guy indeed!
Ravenwhisper's Wish is the winner!

platy she/her

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes