One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cygni

Postby Yawning Pup » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:46 pm

Yawning Pup wrote:

Username: Yawning Pup
Name: Cygni
Sexuality: Bisexual

What do they wish upon a star?:

Cygni has not always wanted what he wishes for right now. He has had multiple desires - to have a family, a flock, and to trust and be trusted by them - that have already been fulfilled. Now he wishes for that one special person, the one who will flip his world upside down. He has friends, even a couple of enemies, (well, maybe frenemies) but now all of his friends have lovers, and he wishes for what they have. He is a great third wheel nonetheless. He has never felt that rush, like when one sees their crush in public. Cygni is, of course, feeling jealous about other couples and will walk away if they come up to talk to them. He feels like they will just rub it in his face if he does stay and talk to him.

Cygni traveled home, at the end of the day, with all of those jealous feelings swirling inside him. Then he looked up and saw something he never saw before, and all those feelings fell away. There was the river, the one he always crossed, but something was different. There was a small but bright shine in the river. He felt a new emotion, desire, but with no jealous feelings surrounding it.

He dove into the river, the cold enveloping him, but he was used to it. Cygni has always loved to swim and has been told he’s pretty good at it. He couldn’t see that well underwater, but that shine was too bright not to follow. Cygni eventually reached it and put his wing around a rock to prevent him from getting pulled downstream. He gently picked up this ball of light and placed it in his mouth. He decided that would be the safest spot for it. He went back up for air and finished crossing the river. There were stepping stones, but swimming was faster for Cygni. When he finally touched the banks, he scratched his way up and over them. He opened his mouth and took out the enchanted ball.

He stared at it, speechless, and a little dumbfounded. Cygni realized he was looking at a pearl, one that looked like the same color as his eyes. He went back to the water’s edge to check via his reflection. It was indeed the same color, as if they were meant to be together. (394 words)

Cygni's favorite story(teller):

Cygni has not usually been that interested in books or spoken tales. The only story that Cygni has always loved, was a short story from Aesop's Fables. The Fox and The Grapes used to crack him up! Especially when a special elder dinoken (let's call them... Elder) told it. Cygni was shy during his younger days, but always perked up when Elder started telling stories. Now that he thinks about it, Cygni loved every story Elder told him. Cygni knows now that she has passed but still sheds a tear or two sometimes when he remembers her beautiful voice and soft touch. (102 words)
Image.......ImageImage
teamtrees.org // toyhou.se // my boglins
she/her --- I draw with a trackpad --- pms are always open <3
Yawning Pup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me