Artist ᗰεяαкι~ [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiragon Adopt #27 | Closed

Postby ᗰεяαкι~ » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:26 am

𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝 𝚗𝚘.𝟸𝟽
𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍!

I’m a day late! Sorry my loves, I for some reason thought I had wrote the 27.Feb rather than the 26.Feb

Ravenwhisper's Wish wrote:
    [size=85]Username: Ravenwhisper's wish
    Name: Alanah Efa Alston
    Breed : Poison - Uncommon
    Personality:
    Alanah is a caring little bag of fun. She loves younger Kiragons and would happily care for them all day if asked. She is very close to all her family, but not so good with strangers. Sandstorms terrify her, unlike most of the other Kiragons in her desert. When there's a big gathering of the family or a sandstorm, or when she's just really tired, she'll go and hole up in her special cave. Maybe one day, if she finds an extra-special little cousin, she'll let them come to. But not yet.
    Favorite_Place:
    Why?:
    At the very edge of the desert, Alanah found this little cave. The way that she gets in is through a hidden entrance in her family's collection of caves. Hardly anyone ever comes this way, so when there are too many Kiragons around, she likes to go and hide here. Or, when there's a sandstorm. As the window doesn't face the desert, but the forest on the other side of the mountains, she can safely cower here - without any sand but the one she makes her bed with. Also, she can watch the sunset from it.

[/size]
Last edited by ᗰεяαкι~ on Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
ᗰεяαкι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiragon Adopt #27 | Open

Postby lasagna !! » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:28 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
username: kole rhi

name: doru

breed : poison - uncommon

personality:
some call him careless. some call him reckless. some call him
blunt. he calls them stupid. doru isn't even close to reckless.
in fact, he might be the most organized and alert creature
alive. it's just that he can get a little crazy when something
is not perfect, which leads to doru destroying everything he
sees... i think he has OCD.

favorite_place:
deserts have nothing good to hide in. it's every man for himself.

why?:
doru just needs to hide because people call him things he doesn't
want to be called, so mainly avoiding others is just fine.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by lasagna !! on Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
lasagna !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:51 am

Username: Ravenwhisper's wish
    Name: Alanah Efa Alston
    Personality:
    Alanah is a caring little bag of fun. She loves younger Kiragons and would happily care for them all day if asked. She is very close to all her family, but not so good with strangers. Sandstorms terrify her, unlike most of the other Kiragons in her desert. When there's a big gathering of the family or a sandstorm, or when she's just really tired, she'll go and hole up in her special cave. Maybe one day, if she finds an extra-special little cousin, she'll let them come to. But not yet.
    Favorite_Place:
    Why?:
    At the very edge of the desert, Alanah found this little cave. The way that she gets in is through a hidden entrance in her family's collection of caves. Hardly anyone ever comes this way, so when there are too many Kiragons around, she likes to go and hide here. Or, when there's a sandstorm. As the window doesn't face the desert, but the forest on the other side of the mountains, she can safely cower here - without any sand but the one she makes her bed with. Also, she can watch the sunset from it.
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myst_c » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:19 am

Username: Myst_c
    Name: Esmerée
    Personality: Esmerée is sweet little Kiragon, She really loves to have friends or company where they’ll make her happy and bright, But since she was a posion type, Other Kiragon steer clear of her, Despite her posion will leave a mild rash since it’s a little dull. If you really just talk to her, You’ll find she is sweet, Caring but a little gullible and paranoid when it comes to her posion.
    Favorite_Place: Image
    Why?: The place but not be much of a hiding place, But to her it gives her protection. See tall rock? Well, There is a dip in the center that makes it like a bed and she loves to stay there, hide and surprise other Kiragon, In hoping they’ll laugh it off and be friends. Quit a big imagination but thats just who Esmerée is!

Myst_c | she/her
    inactive for 2 years,
    recently came back
    ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · credit

Myst_c

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venn1e » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:23 am

Username: HoliFish
Name: Rikau
Personality: Quiet, reserved, and cowardly. Rikau steers clear of other creatures as much as she can, other than the few she may wish to befriend. Which, hint hint, is currently none. She lives alone in fear of accidentally messing something up or scaring someone away.
Favorite_Place: Image (I had to badly edit it because there was a cat in the original image oof)
Why?: The hole looks deeper than it actually is, but is still large enough to be comfortable, so any potential dangers passing by would avoid the hole, likely in fear of falling in. Inside, there’s just enough room to spread out comfortably for sleep.
my name’z felony, any pronounz

i’ve beat lin manuel miranda in a card game

baby /p
venn1e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •boo• » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:28 pm

Username: NightMareRose
Name: Zari
Personality: Zari is the definition of social anxiety. She hates crowds parties.
Favorite_Place:
Why?: This tree stump was rumored to be haunted, so everyone stays far, far away from it. Making a calming and empty space for Zari. It's perfect for this ball of soical anxiety.
Hi I'm Alois!
He/it | Scorpio | AroAce?
Depressed | Anxiety | Sleepy

Kalons | Shamkhyis | Nagalines
Lambicorns | Smoothie Chickens

Check out the CS Discord Server! Avatar ♡
•boo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiragon Adopt #27 | Closed

Postby ᗰεяαкι~ » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:06 am

I’m so sorry for being late loves. I truly thought I wrote the 27th of February rather than the 26th.

Nonetheless congratulations to Ravenwhisper’s Wish who won this beautiful Kiragon baby

❀She/Her❀
Bisexual
❀March 9th❀

❀Kim Seokjin Stan❀
Irish | GMT
❀Tattoo&Piercing Addiction❀

ᗰεяαкι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes