WAR || Adopt || #145 by Magnaskies

Based on Click to view
Artist Magnaskies [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WAR || Adopt || #145

Postby Magnaskies » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:48 pm

Warrens Across Regions is an online rabbit ARPG that revolves around major character and world building. Here you will create your own Warren, raise your rabbits and protect what is yours from Elil and rabbit alike. WAR gives you the option of of writing or drawing, so just because you can’t do one or the other does not restrict you. Almost everything in WAR is rolling based. So pray to the Frith for good luck!

WAR #145

In order to win this rabbit you must be at Level 1, not have a founder, or not have a founder in progress
This bun is based on a masked vigilante, the Chamois.~
Tell me the nearest time they came to death!
(min 50 words, max 200)

Chimericect wrote:
    Username: Chimericect
    Link to Warren: Safe Haven
    Rabbit Level: Basic
    Rabbit Stats: Adds up to 5
    Survival: 1
    Stamina: 2
    Strength: 1
    Knowledge: 1
    Rabbits name: Adrenaline [ Ren for short ]
    Rabbits Gender: Female
    Prompt: -snip-

End Date: When I finish the last 4 bunnies I need for full artist
So... 2-4 days?
Last edited by Magnaskies on Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Indefinite hiatus, I'm sorry!
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WAR || Adopt || #145

Postby Ladyskittels » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:51 am

Username: Ladyskittels
Link to Warren: Deerbarrow Warren
Strength: 0
Knowledge: 2
Rabbits name: Profitis
Rabbits Gender: Doe
Prompt: Profetis was born with a natural, yet peculiar gift. She seemed to be able to predict the future at times, or so it seemed to other rabbits close to her. It was this gift that would almost be her greatest curse.

It was dusk; all the rabbits of Deerbarrow Warren were out and about scavenging for herbs and food items. All except for one. Profetis, her head turned skywards as she studied the positioning of the stars around them, was in her own little world and completely unaware of her fellow warren-mates moving on to a different patch of vegetation.

After a while, Profetis had a vision; a terrible scene of an elil that was lurking behind her, waiting to pounce on her at any moment. When she snapped out of her trance, she fled blindly into the oak forest, fueled by fear. The doe, so focused on what was behind her, ran straight into the river that fed into the warren and started to drown. She could not swim, and, being all alone, quickly found herself in deep trouble. She dipped below the surface and lost consciousness.

When she came to, she found herself on the bank of the river with her warrenmates beside her. If it hadn't been for them following after her, Profetis would have died.

(219 words)

Oops, I went a little bit over the word limit... I hope that's ok. If not I will edit to shave off a few words
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:37 am

Prompt:
      Ren’s heart thumped in her chest, quickening as she ran. Her eyes scanned the area as her legs carried her away from the attacker. Sharp fangs, big paws, no mercy. Foxes were common around these parts, a little too common. It threatened her family; she knew she had to take it on. Unfortunately, she had met her match. The dark omen of death followed behind her, it’s red fur visible from the corner of her eye. Her legs burned, but she could not stop. Yet, she felt herself slowing. Ren could smell the ghastly breath of the fox that snickered behind her. This was it, she was about to fight her final fight.

Or so she thought.

She wasn’t sure how it happened, but before she felt the jaws close in on her, it vanished. The fox was nowhere to be found. She collapsed moments later, only to wake up in a new warren, still confused to this day. Still, she is thankful to be alive. No scars were obtained, but she still holds onto a tooth she claims to have found nearby when inspecting the area once more. Who knows, maybe she managed to scare it off?

[ 198 / 200 ]
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:07 am

Chimericect wrote:
    Prompt:
      Ren’s heart thumped in her chest, quickening as she ran. Her eyes scanned the area as her legs carried her away from the attacker. Sharp fangs, big paws, no mercy. Foxes were common around these parts, a little too common. It threatened her family; she knew she had to take it on. Unfortunately, she had met her match. The dark omen of death followed behind her, it’s red fur visible from the corner of her eye. Her legs burned, but she could not stop. Yet, she felt herself slowing. Ren could smell the ghastly breath of the fox that snickered behind her. This was it, she was about to fight her final fight.

Or so she thought.

She wasn’t sure how it happened, but before she felt the jaws close in on her, it vanished. The fox was nowhere to be found. She collapsed moments later, only to wake up in a new warren, still confused to this day. Still, she is thankful to be alive. No scars were obtained, but she still holds onto a tooth she claims to have found nearby when inspecting the area once more. Who knows, maybe she managed to scare it off?

[ 198 / 200 ]

That's very interesting and I love the name, Winner!
Indefinite hiatus, I'm sorry!
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me