OWNER: Geowlett

Breed: Floral(very common)
This lovely floral kiragon loves bugs <3
Ends in 24 hours
Code: Select all
Name:
A pic of their favorite bug:
Why is it their favorite?:
Last edited by StalePotatoChips on Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
StalePotatoChips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiragon Adopt #16 (open)

Postby MunchiiMoon » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:06 am

Name: Amelia
Personality: Amelia is peppy and outgoing. She loves to travel and has a heart for adventure
A pic of their favorite bug: Image
Why is it their favorite?: White-lined sphinx moths not only have a beautiful but subtle splash of color, but they are also very unique in the ways that they act as hummingbirds. They are fairly common, but that just means she gets to see them all the time!
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:14 am

Name: Jules
Personality: To be honest, Jules likes bugs more than she does other people. She finds them vastly more intriguing and worth studying. They won't judge you, there's always lots of them, and some can be beautiful and even cute! She keeps to herself most of the time, but if someone mentions animals or insects, she'll go off on the subject. She's very passionate about it!
Just look how fluffy it is! She loves all moths (they're just butterflies with fur!?), but she loves poodle moths the most because of their cute antenna and fuzzy bodies. They also love to be petted and are generally chill and all around fun to play with.
Last edited by Matreats on Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxico ! » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:22 am

Name: Katrina
Personality: excitable - over the top - dramatic - a real sweet heart
A pic of their favorite bug: xx
Why is it their favorite?: Katrina loves their name and they're cute n simple pattern. when she finds them she tends to watch them closely, admiring their uniqueness.
╒═══════════════════════╕
Image fox // she/her // bi Image
»»————- Image ————-««

helo ! i'm foxico or fox ૮ ・ ﻌ・აฅ
i'm currently obsessed with
deltarune, squid game, and yb.
i'm not super active here lately,
but i plan to start participating
in this silly website again soon !

twitter | commissions | toyhouse
╘═══════════════════════╛
foxico !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryu the Riolu » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:25 am

Name: Hyacinth
Personality: Outgoing, curious, adventurous and kind
A pic of their favorite bug: Image
Why is it their favorite?: Luna Moths are Hyacinth’s favorite because of their odd name and also because the creatures are sometimes rarely seen. The word Luna translates to Moon, which is something Hyacinth likes. She likes the night, and she also likes their habitats: forests. This bug is big, beautiful and interesting, standing out from other moths by the long, feathered tails and pretty green color.
Luna moths also represent the renewal of body and spirit, regeneration and may even symbolize the soul itself. Luna moths, like many types of moths and butterflies, are quite beautiful in appearance and have docile personalities.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Sam | she/they | etc
idk what to put here, I like werewolves.
🌿🌿🌿
Ryu the Riolu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:16 am

Name: Hanako
Personality: She's got a very adventurous aura, being very curious about a lot of things that surround her. She is sometimes a night owl, due to things looking so much more mythical at night.

Japanese (Purple) Emperor Caterpillar

They look very unique, and that's what drew her to liking them in the first place. She learned the two different type of the Emperor Caterpillar make such beautiful butterflies. While one makes a simple olive green butterfly, the purple emperor makes what almost seems like a glowing, elegant black and purple-winged butterfly. The two different aesthetics, elegant and simple is what really got her attention.
witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:51 am

Name: Rachel
Personality: Super outgoing and energetic! She has a somber side to her- when it comes to video games, poems, songs, or movies, she loves horror and thriller! For how happy she is all the time, you would never have guessed she's played all the Resident Evil games several times.
A pic of their favorite bug: A Lepidoptera caterpillar!
Why is it their favorite?: One day, she woke up one day feeling terrible. For some reason, the world was darker than usual, and she couldn't find a reason to get up. She started her walk to school anyways, keeping her head low and walking slower than usual. But as she crossed the street, she saw a caterpillar, a green line in a sea of black. This was a very long and dangerous journey for the small insect, but all he knew what to do was keep going. This filled Rachael with such determination, the rest of her horrible day was one of the best days ever.
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lasagna !! » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:29 pm

Name: Lyra
Personality: I would have said energetic, outgoing and kind, but that would be too cliche... right? She doesn't like to be the same as others--- Lyra wants to be unique, in any way possible.
Why is it their favorite?: As I said, she wants to be unique. That means liking something different. No one likes horse flies, so Lyra should take advantage of that.
xxhe/she . istp . minorxxxxxxxlastfm . toyhouse
xxmy angel is crying now, i kissed her goodbye
lasagna !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •boo• » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:43 pm

Name: Rose
Personality: A over the top girl who doesn't care about negativity. She loves anything miniature.
A pic of their favorite bug: Rosy Maple Moth
Why is it their favorite?: Rose just loves the vibrant colors of this cute and fluffy moth.
Hi I'm Alois!
He/it | Scorpio | AroAce?
Depressed | Anxiety | Sleepy

Kalons | Shamkhyis | Nagalines
Lambicorns | Smoothie Chickens

Check out the CS Discord Server! Avatar ♡
•boo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes